"Look at All of the People Fighting for Me"

Not as far as I can see. Law enforcement seems to be firing on all cylinders as we speak looking into Trumps coup, his obstruction, and his financial crimes. Both civil and criminal. That's not owning me. That's the law owning him.
In your sleazy dreams.

Says the guy who normally sticks to six words per post.
I only need six, because I actually know how to use them. It's fools who use more words than they need that proudly display their ignorance. My words accomplish what I want them to.

Your posts are so lame, childish, and embarrassing. Do you live in your parents basement?
Ahhhh can’t talk about family. Tsk tsk tsk

My posts? You said “China did everything right” and you’re not an American posting on a US Message Board. Your TDS is embarrassing. Dumbass.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Vocabulary is everything. What does that suppose to mean?
OMG! What is that suppose to mean, you mean? Or what does that mean, you mean? LOL! You have to love the very one on this forum who is so literary minded, that he/she/it, is usually limited to 4 to 8 words per post.

OMG! What is that suppose to mean, you mean? Or what does that mean, you mean? LOL! You have to love the very one on this forum who is so literary minded, that he/she/it, is usually limited to 4 to 8 words per post.
Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................................

I only need six, because I actually know how to use them. It's fools who use more words than they need that proudly display their ignorance. My words accomplish what I want them to.
Six words is proof of the ignorance you mean.

There is a certain art in conveying complex thought with few words. You should try it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back