"Look at All of the People Fighting for Me"

under this construct people like Maxine Waters would be held criminally responsible if anyone from the Republican party is assaulted right? That's what you are saying.

If enough people say they were led by her words. Is anyone saying that?

So, basically, the entire insurrection is overblown, Trump incited nothing, and we're all making a big deal out of nothing.

But also, Pelosi should have known Trump would incite his insurrectionist mob to horrible violence and she should be held accountable for not recognizing it beforehand and for not stopping it in its tracks when it happened

Makes sense, after a botched lobotomy.
I live in DC. In the days leading up to the rally, local media was telling people to stay out ofvDC on January 6 because of anticipated tension and potential for violence. Pelosi and Bowser were more concerned about “optics”.

I live in DC. In the days leading up to the rally, local media was telling people to stay out ofvDC on January 6 because of anticipated tension and potential for violence. Pelosi and Bowser were more concerned about “optics”.

So your argument is that Trump played into their hands.

So your argument is that Trump played into their hands.
My argument is that if there was enough concern over Trump’s rhetoric and intelligence pointing to the Capitol being a target, then those that made the decision not to have police presence or ask or accept the National Guard need to be questioned.

Y'all lefties want to indict the former president for rewinding a tape while the feds get away with shooting and killing an unarmed demonstrator. No surprises here.

My argument is that if there was enough concern over Trump’s rhetoric and intelligence pointing to the Capitol being a target, then those that made the decision not to have police presence or ask or accept the National Guard need to be questioned.

Question it. I don't care.

Oh, so you say she shoulders some blame for the Trump cult's violent insurrection.

Does Trump share more of the blame than her?

Cultist litmus test.

Oh, so you say she shoulders some blame for the Trump cult's violent insurrection.

Does Trump share more of the blame than her?

Cultist litmus test.

She needs to be questioned that if she had credible threat intelligence, why the inaction? Was it incompetence or was there a political angle?

Also, only you people are calling it an “INSURRECTION”. Law enforcement has yet to call it an insurrection and none have been charged with Insurrection.

I didn't think so before but some recent articles have led me to believe that Garland will indeed indict Trump for what happened on Jan 6. It seems most all those arrested are singing about how they only did what they did because they believed it is what Trump wanted and was instructing them to do.
And there's the 187 minutes where he gleefully watched (and re-watched) the violence unfold. Whatever happens to the January 6 Committee next November, Garland will be around until 2025. (or 2029):omg:

Last edited:
Whether Trump is ever convicted for his role in inspiring the events of January 6th depends a great deal on his state of mind as the riot unfolded. Stephanie Grisham was an eyewitness to his reactions:

Ex-White House Press Secretary: Trump “Gleefully” Watched Insurrection on TV, Hit “Rewind” to Watch People Fighting Again

"The Trumps will no doubt claim Grisham’s recollections are the 'fake news' of a disgruntled employee (who they employed for more than four years) but, inconveniently for them, it trucks with those of Senator Ben Sasse, who said in an interview on January 8, 2021, that senior White House officials had told him that as the insurrection unfolded, 'Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was, as you had rioters pushing against Capitol police, trying to get into the building. That was happening. He was delighted.'"

Trump is the piece of shit of the world. And how sad and disgusting it is, that people support that. Scum of the earth these folks.

The day I March on behalf of ANY wealthy politician, regardless of party, is the day heck freezes over.
You got that right. Can you imagine that for a second? Marching, then attacking police officers for a wealthy sociopath, who could give two shits about you? The level of stupidity there defies explanation. How could anyone achieve that degree of stupidity?

Forum List

Back