Look at what a wonderful job of social distancing these Portland protesters are doing !

You can't open your hair salon, but you're totally ok to have a city approved march of packed in sweaty screamers.
If you are Oregon too you know how Portland gives Antifa radicals a nice base to operate from.
The mayor keeps the police off their backs and as long as they don't beat people too hard (Andy Ngo)
they can operate with impunity. Not just with impunity but with Ted Wheeler's blessings.

I'm sure the covid virus is the least of the mob's concerns and we all know social distancing is just something that's used to keep churches and hair dressers in their place. If you are in a SJW mob member you don't need to give a damn about the Covid virus.

The authorities here certainly won't bother you about it.

Ted Wheeler fits Portland to a 'T'. I made an oath a # of years ago to never spend another dime inside of Portland city limits. So far, I've been able to stick with it. Why any business would locate in the downtown area of Portland is beyond me. Between Aunt Teefa and the bums, the place stinks to heaven.

Last edited:
After everything that has been happening in the last week or two, I am absolutely amazed that we STILL have people here, evidently, who don’t see the whole coronavirus thing for the total scam that it is. I mean, at this point I think you have to be either mentally retarded or deeply, deeply deceived and willfully blind to not see it for what it is.

Do you have degree in science, specifically virology?

Yet most of them are wearing a mask.

The leaders of each state, particularly Oregon has said we need to stay at home. Many businesses remain closed or limited because of this virus, we have been told, six feet apart, not just a mask. Seems you are too bright.

Way to go guys ! :clap:

I thought Covid-19 was a hoax.
You guys need to get your story straight.

I never said it was a hoax. I think in many places around the country, the precautions went too far, but the virus is real and these dumbfucks may have just given us a new spike here in Oregon.

Then you prefer to stay awy from people and use a mask daily?

It seems like Oregonians don’t give a damn about the stay at home orders, so why should business not fully reopen? I find the idea of two sets of rules imperialistic, bigoted and fascist.

After everything that has been happening in the last week or two, I am absolutely amazed that we STILL have people here, evidently, who don’t see the whole coronavirus thing for the total scam that it is. I mean, at this point I think you have to be either mentally retarded or deeply, deeply deceived and willfully blind to not see it for what it is.

Do you have degree in science, specifically virology?

I don’t however neither do the millions of protesters that are endangering other people’s lives. What makes the, so special?

The leaders of each state, particularly Oregon has said we need to stay at home. Many businesses remain closed or limited because of this virus, we have been told, six feet apart, not just a mask. Seems you are too bright.

1591901838012.png

1591901924200.png

Not even a mask!! And all around the country.

Stupid post. 98% of these protesters are wearing masks. They are also outdoors. Let's see if you say the same when Dear Leader packs 25,000 MAGA-hatted, maskless idiots in like sardines when his Greatest Hits Rallies resume next Friday.

You can't open your hair salon, but you're totally ok to have a city approved march of packed in sweaty screamers.
If you are Oregon too you know how Portland gives Antifa radicals a nice base to operate from.
The mayor keeps the police off their backs and as long as they don't beat people too hard (Andy Ngo)
they can operate with impunity. Not just with impunity but with Ted Wheeler's blessings.

I'm sure the covid virus is the least of the mob's concerns and we all know social distancing is just something that's used to keep churches and hair dressers in their place. If you are in a SJW mob member you don't need to give a damn about the Covid virus.

Ted Wheeler fits Portland to a 'T'. I made an oath a # of years ago to never spend another dime inside of Portland city limits. So far, I've been able to stick with it. Why any business would locate in the downtown area of Portland is beyond me. Between Aunt Teefa and the bums, the place stinks to heaven.

Portland rocks. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, especially when the sun shines. You should stay in Hermiston (or whatever hellhole you reside) and OUT of Portland ;)

View attachment 348882
View attachment 348883

There are idiots in every group, however, none of what you've posted comes anywhere even near a fraction of what these a-hole protesters have been doing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY FOR THE LAST DOZEN DAYS !!

Take a look at these dumb asses, my god there's tens of thousands rubbing shoulders during a fucking pandemic !

Portland rocks. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, especially when the sun shines. You should stay in Hermiston (or whatever hellhole you reside) and OUT of Portland
I do stay out of Hipster Heaven Portland as much as possible. I was supposed to be in Tattoo-N-Heroinville for a week next month but thankfully that fell through.

Sorry to hear you find it "beautiful". There is no accounting for tastes. Portland.....
Come for the sexually transmitted diseases...stay because BLM has shut down all major roads leaving town again.

Last edited:

Portland rocks. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, especially when the sun shines. You should stay in Hermiston (or whatever hellhole you reside) and OUT of Portland ;)

Portland was beautiful 40 years ago, not so much now. I got the hell out of the city limits a while back, sick of all the bums and the leftist assholes that run everything.

Stupid post. 98% of these protesters are wearing masks. They are also outdoors. Let's see if you say the same when Dear Leader packs 25,000 MAGA-hatted, maskless idiots in like sardines when his Greatest Hits Rallies resume next Friday.

No it's not stupid, you're the one being stupid ! You guys have been starting thread after thread crying how we were going to kill grandma if we didn't stay locked down. Now suddenly it's ok for millions nationwide to be out in the streets together yelling and screaming ! If we see a spike in the Covid, it will because of you dumbshits.

There are idiots in every group, however, none of what you've posted comes anywhere even near a fraction of what these a-hole protesters have been doing EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY FOR THE LAST DOZEN DAYS !!

Take a look at these dumb asses, my god there's tens of thousands rubbing shoulders during a fucking pandemic !

What Donnie's next several Greatest Hits Rallies will look like. I'll be sure to remind you. :)

Trump-Rally-Hershey-PA-12-10-2019.jpg

Look at these fucking idiots in Philadelphia !! Thanks protesters, just what the country needed right now, a new wave of covid.

Portland was beautiful 40 years ago, not so much now. I got the hell out of the city limits a while back, sick of all the bums and the leftist assholes that run everything.

Ah I see. You got too old for Portland and moved to Pine Grove? Check! :D

No it's not stupid, you're the one being stupid ! You guys have been starting thread after thread crying how we were going to kill grandma if we didn't stay locked down. Now suddenly it's ok for millions nationwide to be out in the streets together yelling and screaming ! If we see a spike in the Covid, it will because of you dumbshits.

Yes there is risk even if outdoors and the vast majority are wearing masks, yes there will be spikes, and yes your post was stupid. Just wait until Donnie packs 'em in starting next week with maskless dummies.

It always has. We used to drive from Washington back down to the Bay Area frequently and stench from Portland was always horrific...and that was well before the nineties even hit.
Tattoo-N-Heroinville! What a fucked up mess. Flowers along the highways...an unholy stink in the air!

View attachment 348882
View attachment 348883

If I was talking about all around the country you might have a point. Are they under “stay at home” orders? Oregon, where the protest is at, is under “stay at home” and social distancing orders. Many Oregon businesses are closed. Many Oregonians are doing their part. Why are there two sets of rules? I for one will do my part, however I expect my neighbors to do the same.

Forum List

Back