🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look for terrorist and no fly list to go up substantially

I agree, mass shootings are just part of american life in this exceptional nation. Just the price we pay to be free and be able to have guns so we can fight our govt off.

I agree, mass shootings are just part of american life in this exceptional nation. Just the price we pay to be free and be able to have guns so we can fight our govt off.
Define free? I'm European, I'm free to worship, spend money, be gay, ask to end my life when I get sick and am in unbearable pain, have an abortion. And all of this without needing to lose over 30000 ppl anually to guns. What freedoms you enjoy that I don't?

Exactly! Trump needs to rethink his possible support of this because Democrats cannot be trusted. They will simply put all 2nd amendment supporters on terrorist watch lists. BIG mistake.

What constitutes a "suspected terrorist"? How about muslims who travel to terrorist countries and attend radical mosques, should THEY be considered "suspected terrorists"? Somehow I don't think we'll see any of them on these lists and being denied access to firearms as long as Democrats have anything to say about it.

Define free? I'm European, I'm free to worship, spend money, be gay, ask to end my life when I get sick and am in unbearable pain, have an abortion. And all of this without needing to lose over 30000 ppl anually to guns. What freedoms you enjoy that I don't?

Sarcasm, americans are less free than many, we've just swalloed the corporate state indoctrination.
Exactly! Trump needs to rethink his possible support of this because Democrats cannot be trusted. They will simply put 2nd amendment supporters all on terrorist watch lists. BIG mistake.

Yeah, democrats want our guns!

you have those freedoms because we have guns and have used them to liberate you from tyrants.

you have those freedoms because we have guns and have used them to liberate you from tyrants.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ......

Exactly! Trump needs to rethink his possible support of this because Democrats cannot be trusted. They will simply put all 2nd amendment supporters on terrorist watch lists. BIG mistake.
Hillary voters think that the term "No Fly" refers to pants with no zipper

but we do need a list of democrats who need to be flown out of the USA and never allowed back

What constitutes a "suspected terrorist"? How about muslims who travel to terrorist countries and attend radical mosques, should THEY be considered "suspected terrorists"? Somehow I don't think we'll see any of them on these lists and being denied access to firearms as long as Democrats have anything to say about it.

I'd say the Orlando shooter was a suspected terrorist before he acted out on it.

Last time I checked, armies helped us out. Which isn't the same as a private person with an ak 47. I can think of no sane reason why a private citizin needs to own a gun not designed for hunting.

Last time I checked, armies helped us out. Which isn't the same as a private person with an ak 47. I can think of no sane reason why a private citizin needs to own a gun not designed for hunting.
The second amendment disagrees with you. But you could always move to another country where you can be a sitting duck.

The second amendment disagrees with you. But you could always move to another country where you can be a sitting duck.
The second amendment was drawn up at a time where law enforcement was something people mostly had to do themselfs. I don't think laws have to be set in stone, not when they do more damage then they prevent. And I'm already in a different country lol.

The second amendment was drawn up at a time where law enforcement was something people mostly had to do themselfs. I don't think laws have to be set in stone, not when they do more damage then they prevent. And I'm already in a different country lol.

Where you may very well be much safer from this madness, and without a 2nd amendment.

just like mass abortions
Do you realize how rare mass shootings really are?
Are you even aware gun violence has been going down steadily?

Until the No Fly List Is Fixed, It Shouldn’t Be Used to Restrict People’s Freedoms

December 7, 2015

The No Fly List is in the news this week, just in time for the ACLU’s argument in federal court on Wednesday in its five-year-long challenge to the list’s redress process.

Last night, in response to last week’s tragic attack in San Bernardino, California, President Obama urged Congress to ensure that people on the No Fly List be prohibited from purchasing guns. Last week, Republicans in Congress defeated a proposal that would have done just that. "I think it’s very important to remember people have due process rights in this country, and we can’t have some government official just arbitrarily put them on a list," House Speaker Paul Ryan said

Unfortunately, the government’s new redress process still falls far short of constitutional requirements. In our case, it refuses to provide meaningful notice of the reasons our clients are blacklisted, the basis for those reasons, and a hearing before a neutral decision-maker. Much as before, our clients are left to guess at the government’s case and can’t clear their names. That’s unconstitutional.

We disagree with Speaker Ryan about many things. But he’s right that people in this country have due process rights. We want to see them respected.

See Also
Here's Why the ACLU Is Suing the Government over the No-Fly List—and Winning

Good, stay there, fuckup.

Anyone with any sense would.

Anyone with any sense would.
I guess that means you're leaving.

Forum List

Back