🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look for terrorist and no fly list to go up substantially

Last time I checked, armies helped us out. Which isn't the same as a private person with an ak 47. I can think of no sane reason why a private citizin needs to own a gun not designed for hunting.
The second amendment disagrees with you. But you could always move to another country where you can be a sitting duck.
The second amendment was drawn up at a time where law enforcement was something people mostly had to do themselfs. I don't think laws have to be set in stone, not when they do more damage then they prevent. And I'm already in a different country lol.
Good, stay there, fuckup.

Anyone with any sense would.
I guess that means you're leaving.

I guess you're wrong again, for now, but yeah, I've lived abroad. You should try it sometime, so you'll actually know wtf you're blathering on about, a bit at least.

The second amendment disagrees with you. But you could always move to another country where you can be a sitting duck.
The second amendment was drawn up at a time where law enforcement was something people mostly had to do themselfs. I don't think laws have to be set in stone, not when they do more damage then they prevent. And I'm already in a different country lol.

I guess you're wrong again, for now, but yeah, I've lived abroad. You should try it sometime, so you'll actually know wtf you're blathering on about, a bit at least.
He won't do that.people like S.J. find how they think the world is more important than actually experiencing it. So you can call people you know nothing about a fuckup. I would be mad if it wouldn't say nothing about me and everything about him.

He won't do that.people like S.J. find how they think the world is more important than actually experiencing it. So you can call people you know nothing about a fuckup. I would be mad if it wouldn't say nothing about me and everything about him.
What are you babbling about now, fuckup?

Don't worry your brain about it, it'll probably overheat if you do S.J.

I agree, mass shootings are just part of american life in this exceptional nation. Just the price we pay to be free and be able to have guns so we can fight our govt off.
Define free? I'm European, I'm free to worship, spend money, be gay, ask to end my life when I get sick and am in unbearable pain, have an abortion. And all of this without needing to lose over 30000 ppl anually to guns. What freedoms you enjoy that I don't?

Really? How did that thingy involving Adolf Hitler and his buddies work out for you? Europe did a FINE job taking care of that little inconvenience didn't you? Ya think the NAZIS would have even got started if the citizens had weapons?

You and your precious Europe are EXACTLY the reason why a well armed citizenry is necessary. Your stupid asses were clearly NOT worth saving as made clear in this post.

Piss on Europe. Next time you get overtaken by a tyrant ...how's THIS? Save yourselves. We lost a lot of good men and women defending you WITH GUNS. We didn't do it with cupcakes.

But perhaps YOU are better off without guns. I doubt you would have the courage to do what it would take to save yourselves even if you had the means.

Did I mention PISS ON EUROPE?

I agree, mass shootings are just part of american life in this exceptional nation. Just the price we pay to be free and be able to have guns so we can fight our govt off.
Define free? I'm European, I'm free to worship, spend money, be gay, ask to end my life when I get sick and am in unbearable pain, have an abortion. And all of this without needing to lose over 30000 ppl anually to guns. What freedoms you enjoy that I don't?

Really? How did that thingy involving Adolf Hitler and his buddies work out for you? Europe did a FINE job taking care of that little inconvenience didn't you? Ya think the NAZIS would have even got started if the citizens had weapons?

You and your precious Europe are EXACTLY the reason why a well armed citizenry is necessary. Your stupid asses were clearly NOT worth saving as made clear in this post.

Piss on Europe. Next time you get overtaken by a tyrant ...how's THIS? Save yourselves. We lost a lot of good men and women defending you WITH GUNS. We didn't do it with cupcakes.

But perhaps YOU are better off without guns. I doubt you would have the courage to do what it would take to save yourselves even if you had the means.

I have to say your level of discourse is staggering. You think Adolf Hitler would have been stopped if the people would have had guns. Hmms, since Germany had riots and it's citizens fighting basicly since WW1 ended. And there was no gun laws period in the interbellum period that is a weird claim. The rise to power of Hitler has nothing at all to do with the lack of weapons. I could give you a lenghty explanation as to how it happened. But since you are an American who quite clearly doesn't have the brain, the temperament , nore the inclination to listen to someone who has more knowledge then your narrow view of the world, I won't bother.

I have to say your level of discourse is staggering. You think Adolf Hitler would have been stopped if the people would have had guns. Hmms, since Germany had riots and it's citizens fighting basicly since WW1 ended. And there was no gun laws period in the interbellum period that is a weird claim. The rise to power of Hitler has nothing at all to do with the lack of weapons. I could give you a lenghty explanation as to how it happened. But since you are an American who quite clearly doesn't have the brain, the temperament , nore the inclination to listen to someone who has more knowledge then your narrow view of the world, I won't bother.

Not at all. It is us that shouldn't have bothered.

In other words, you have no clue.

Alternatively, the poster may have accurately determined that you have absolutely no interest in a conversation.

Alternatively, the poster may have accurately determined that you have absolutely no interest in a conversation.
Let's have a conversation then. Let's discuss this comment from you.

Where you may very well be much safer from this madness, and without a 2nd amendment.
Why do you think the U.S. has a second amendment?

^^^ ahahaha "free" and "European" used in the same sentence :laugh: how high are your taxes and how long have you been unemployed? lol

^^^ ahahaha "free" and "European" used in the same sentence :laugh: how high are your taxes and how long have you been unemployed? lol
At the first question. About 50 percent. At the second question. I'm 36 and have been unemployed, I guess about 1 month since I started working at 18.

Where you may very well be much safer from this madness, and without a 2nd amendment.
Originaly it was setup because the founding fathers having no standing army to fall back upon, wanted to ensure there was a militia they could fall back on in time of crisis. Also they wanted it on record that the government didn't have the right to disarm it's populace.

Should non-citizens that end up on the secret government lists be immediately removed from the country?

Originaly it was setup because the founding fathers having no standing army to fall back upon, wanted to ensure there was a militia they could fall back on in time of crisis. Also they wanted it on record that the government didn't have the right to disarm it's populace.
Very good, and what do you think they meant by "in time of crisis"? What crisis had they just been through that inspired them to make the second amendment the SECOND AMENDMENT?

Very good, and what do you think they meant by "in time of crisis"? What crisis had they just been through that inspired them to make the second amendment the SECOND AMENDMENT?
In time of crisis meant war. Since you guys have an army now it seems obsolete. Especially because back then private citizens could have weapons which where as effective as the best the british possesed a.e. muskets. Unless you have an F22 in your backyard that isn't the case anymore. Your civilian type ar 15 won't do anything in war.

In time of crisis meant war. Since you guys have an army now it seems obsolete. Especially because back then private citizens could have weapons which where as effective as the best the british possesed a.e. muskets. Unless you have an F22 in your backyard that isn't the case anymore. Your civilian type ar 15 won't do anything in war.
Yeah, they were at war with what USED to be our government. Keep thinking, maybe you'll get it.

Yeah, they were at war with what USED to be our government. Keep thinking, maybe you'll get it.

So you no longer have anything you consider to be your govt then?

Sure. Go back and put it in context and we shall. Put up the exchange.

Forum List

Back