🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

Weird that you would belive such shit. There is no open border policy evidenced by all the people at the border preventing crossing. If there was an open border policy there would be no clash going on between immigrants and border officials as we speak. Period.
They are given a paper to show up in court and released, just who are you trying to fool? :rolleyes-41:

I understand where you are coming from with this.
I am just tired of how polarized we are and the American people suffer because of that.
I want the borders closed to the illegals, I just don't want the non stop impeachments that do nothing
for it's citizens, it's just showboating the political party games being played.
My question to you is, which "Impeachment Articles" are more legitimate for removing a president?
The democrats' two articles, a phone call to Zelensky and having a protest rally in DC.

Or the potential GOP articles against Biden, feel free to add any:
1. Open Borders
2. The catastrophic AFG withdrawal/surrender abandoning $86b in US equipment
3. Getting Pay to Play cash from Russia (Moscow mayor's wife), then approving the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, killing Israel's EastMed gas pipeline, killing Canada's KeystoneXL pipeline, issuing EOs that declare war on US energy, all of which boost Putin's cash flow when the price of energy explodes.
4. Getting Pay to Play cash from China($1b to "invest"), then killing their tariffs, he killed the DOJ's "China Initiative" to stop Chinese spying.
5. Getting Pay to Play cash from Ukraine/Burisma and then using $1-billion in approved US aid to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma, Hunter Biden's "no-show" $83,000 a month cash cow. See video, google "Biden brags about getting prosecutor fired".
6. Any additional articles found in Hunter's laptop or via whistleblower (Bobulinsky), or found by Durham's investigation.

California is our most populous state. It's history reveals one more episode of the Hand of God in United States history. On February 2. 1848, "... the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is signed, ending the Mexican-American War in favor of the United States. The Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo added an additional 525,000 square miles to United States territory, including the area that would become the states of Texas, California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona, as well as parts of Colorado and Wyoming. "
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is signed - Feb 02, 1848 - HISTORY.com

The US paid $20 million to Mexico and assume up to $3 million in U.S. citizens' claims against Mexico.

My question to you is, which "Impeachment Articles" are more legitimate for removing a president?
The democrats' two articles, a phone call to Zelensky and having a protest rally in DC.

Or the potential GOP articles against Biden, feel free to add any:
1. Open Borders
2. The catastrophic AFG withdrawal/surrender abandoning $86b in US equipment
3. Getting Pay to Play cash from Russia (Moscow mayor's wife), then approving the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, killing Israel's EastMed gas pipeline, killing Canada's KeystoneXL pipeline, issuing EOs that declare war on US energy, all of which boost Putin's cash flow when the price of energy explodes.
4. Getting Pay to Play cash from China($1b to "invest"), then killing their tariffs, he killed the DOJ's "China Initiative" to stop Chinese spying.
5. Getting Pay to Play cash from Ukraine/Burisma and then using $1-billion in approved US aid to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma, Hunter Biden's "no-show" $83,000 a month cash cow. See video, google "Biden brags about getting prosecutor fired".
6. Any additional articles found in Hunter's laptop or via whistleblower (Bobulinsky), or found by Durham's investigation.

Our government is so screwed up, it doesn't function properly any longer, that's a given.
Who's paying for it? We as taxpayers are, what do we get in return? We get deficits and debt.
The poor and middle class is slipping from the toxic government we have.
Investigations and Impeachments helps nobody, it fixes nothing. The government is above
the law, and flaunts it nearly every day. To straighten all of this out will not be done through
impeachments, and will take generations if at all. Best I can come up with that's doable right now is to get rid of the lobbyists as a start.
Sorry, I'm just not the person who wants to perpetuate the status quo.

Weird that you would belive such shit. There is no open border policy evidenced by all the people at the border preventing crossing. If there was an open border policy there would be no clash going on between immigrants and border officials as we speak. Period.

Stop trying dude, no one is believing this shit you're spewing!
Obviously there is no literal written policy of "open borders', but your fucking president came right out and invited what right now is occurring! He told them to, "surge the border", "it's who we are"! Obviously there was going to be a stampede to see who could get here first!

Biden Called for the Border Surge, and Now He Owns It​

On the disaster at our southern border, I find myself, oddly, in agreement with Democrats and their media mouthpieces who are so desperately defending President Joe Biden.

They've been insisting, rather frantically, that the chaos we're seeing on the border didn't just begin on Jan. 20, the day Biden was inaugurated. I agree. It did not begin in January.
It began earlier as Biden was campaigning for the presidency.

Remember, Biden was desperate to win support of the hard left that now runs the Democratic Party, eager to out-Bernie Bernie Sanders, driven to secure the favor of the progressives who now run his administration, whether he realizes it or not.

It was Biden who called for the surge. And desperate migrants heard his call as a promise that his arms would be as wide open as our southern border. His wish came true.

How do you suppose more than 2 million wetbacks have walked into America under this inept administration?
How do you suppose we have 20-40 million illegal cockroaches living among us if we have a secure border?
Nobody sane can take you liars seriously.

November can't come fast enough.

Then the 1st Impeachment of Joe Biden for his illegal "open borders" policy.
Dont be too sure about it.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Our government is so screwed up, it doesn't function properly any longer, that's a given.
Who's paying for it? We as taxpayers are, what do we get in return? We get deficits and debt.
The poor and middle class is slipping from the toxic government we have.
Investigations and Impeachments helps nobody, it fixes nothing. The government is above
the law, and flaunts it nearly every day. To straighten all of this out will not be done through
impeachments, and will take generations if at all. Best I can come up with that's doable right now is to get rid of the lobbyists as a start.
Sorry, I'm just not the person who wants to perpetuate the status quo.
Totally agree with you the government is a mess.

There is another thread about the "Convention of States" that is being promoted to revise the US Constitution via amendments. See if there are any new amendments you would add.

You can't get rid of lobbyists, its their "free speech" right.
One amendment I'd approve is term limits, 12 years for a senator, and 8 years for House members. Otherwise incumbents run amok.

Forum List

Back