🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

Global infers component input.
Biden's bad policies are a component....a negative one. He single handedly tripped the hydrocarbon commodities markets into hyper price trend.
This in turn caused huge inflationary pressure on the monetary unit. Ergo $3.00/lb chicken, $12.00/lb beef.....and also PISSED OFF SHOPPERS OF EVERY POLITICAL STRIPE.
Nope

I’m not pissed off

I'm afraid it's worse than that.
Given the extensive clandestine tentacles of the Democrats into the GOP I believe it's more like we're watching the least days of the United States frankly.

I realize now that just like schools, media and government, the Left have been infiltrating and weakening the GOP for years but they were too dumb to notice it. Up to maybe 90% of the GOP now are really just more progs, democrat-lites, just waiting to work with the democrats on the dissolution of America as a free Republic.

I realize now that just like schools, media and government, the Left have been infiltrating and weakening the GOP for years but they were too dumb to notice it. Up to maybe 90% of the GOP now are really just more progs, democrat-lites, just waiting to work with the democrats on the dissolution of America as a free Republic.
Paranoid much?
PLEASE STOP LYING

America....The Grand experiment....And we've let these so called ELITE Asshole Demo'rats take us back to square one.

So you want to take us back to 1951. Didn't we fight a War between the States also known as a Civil War that you murderous traitorous domestic terrorist lost?

So you want to take us back to 1951. Didn't we fight a War between the States also known as a Civil War that you murderous traitorous domestic terrorist lost?
Do you think that happened in 1951? LOLOLOLOL

Look dude...i didn't fight in that war and neither did you. We're talking about the actual domestic terrorism today that is coming from the left's factions and encouraged by demo'rat pols and your gutter media.

Look dude...i didn't fight in that war and neither did you. We're talking about the actual domestic terrorism today that is coming from the left's factions and encouraged by demo'rat pols and your gutter media.

Fuck off, wanker.

I did a mistype. It should have been 1851 and you know it. Part of your "Glorious" Plan is when a Democrat moves from a blue state, he loses his right to vote for the next 5 years. Then you are going to shut down all the voting polling places in the minority areas making it even harder for minorities to vote. And don't tell me that is NOT your intention. The 5 year plan has already been announced.

WATCH: MTG floats temporary voting ban for Democrats who move to red states

Already, the courts are starting to overrule the latest insane laws that the south is trying to cram down the citizens throats. Given an unchecked situation, it will slowly revert back to 1851 and then it's another full blown Civil War. Just remember, the "North" or the Blue states will still control the Federal Troops.

The Southern White and Black Democrats wanted to keep other blacks as slaves. Then it was the KKK, Southern White Democrats who terrorized and murdered blacks and some Republicans. Today BLM/ANTIFA, the arm of Democrats, are terrorizing and murdering blacks, nothing has changed with the Democrat party.

I did a mistype. It should have been 1851 and you know it. Part of your "Glorious" Plan is when a Democrat moves from a blue state, he loses his right to vote for the next 5 years. Then you are going to shut down all the voting polling places in the minority areas making it even harder for minorities to vote. And don't tell me that is NOT your intention. The 5 year plan has already been announced.

WATCH: MTG floats temporary voting ban for Democrats who move to red states

Already, the courts are starting to overrule the latest insane laws that the south is trying to cram down the citizens throats. Given an unchecked situation, it will slowly revert back to 1851 and then it's another full blown Civil War. Just remember, the "North" or the Blue states will still control the Federal Troops.
No. I DON"T know it. LOLOLOL

No. I DON"T know it. LOLOLOL

to you and concerned terrorist, I gave a link where one of your "Leaders" said it. And if she says it you want it. So your denial and concerned terrorist's fake news crap just means that you are trying to not allow others to notice your fruitcakiness.

They're just trying reclaim what was stolen from them. Bless them all.
Central Americans got evicted from the land of this country? You CANT be saying a person's SKIN COLOR gives them the right to take over this country, can you?

Forum List

Back