🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

Europeans were settlers. There was no COUNTRY here when my people settled here. The primitive nomadic tribes had no concept of nations.

That sure would be news to the Wampanoags who had a nation. Just not like you White Eyes called your own. Part of my Family settled in the Carolinas in 1620s and met the Cherokee, one of the 5 civilized tribes or nations.

The only issue is illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants. Weird the illegals get a piece of paper and a free flight to different states
in the middle of the night.
That is something that you and your ilk always leave out of the equation.
Not sure who hates the schools, but maybe it's the indoctrination with social engineering?
Democrats own the hate the Blacks rhetoric, dude/dudette.
Bullshit.

Over and done with! No one living today has any involvement with this on either side. We now have laws, and they are continualy being broken, NOW MORE THAN EVER thanks to the fucking Dimocrats!!!!
Stop making excuses. Basically America has been an illegal occupation of lands belonging to the indigenous people of this nation and relatives from south of the border.

You whites have got some nerve to make comments like this after what your relatives did to the indigenous nations here.
At least they had the balls to fight instead of submit to being slaves. No shame in that.

You make me laugh. I could take you to any debate hall, classroom or anywhere people gather and debate you like we are doing now and you'd get run out of the room.

Only according to white racists. And I don't give a damn what white racists think about me.
You're such a victim. An embarrassment to the male gender, regardless of skin color. That's why you're a loser in life and will continue to be so. F'n reparations whore.

You're such a victim. An embarrassment to the male gender, regardless of skin color. That's why you're a loser in life and will continue to be so. F'n reparations whore.
I've done better than you. So if I'm a loser, you're a never been.

Whites have been given everything they have by legislation, and we are owed.

I've done better than you. So if I'm a loser, you're a never been.
Better at being a gutless, hands-out loser, for sure.
Whites have been given everything they have by legislation, and we are owed.
Time to man-up and stop whining like a bitch, kid. No one cares, and you're too stupid to get beyond that.

Forum List

Back