🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

I understand where you are coming from with this.
I am just tired of how polarized we are and the American people suffer because of that.
I want the borders closed to the illegals, I just don't want the non stop impeachments that do nothing
for it's citizens, it's just showboating the political party games being played.
imo Biden believes that sane people in congress can reach a pretty clear compromise on closing the borders by making it impossible for illegal immigrants to rent places to live and get job ... unless it's under the table.

But the problem is "extremists" on both sides won't accept stuff like actual or even de facto citizenship for people who've lived here for decades, or anything less than taking in every person who claims of having to live in a one party state with lots of crime.

And Biden really should just use executive power to keep the border as closed as possible, while still allowing for enough immigration to fill jobs ...... of course people in both parties opposed that because they want inflation for pay raises.

The weak shall fall.
A Hideout Is Not a Homeland

The laws of Nature don't recognize seniority rights. Besides, the Indigenees had no right to be here at all. They were originally criminal gangs on the run from Asia and continued looting and killing other gangs until people arrived who had been strengthened by building a civilization.

Last edited:
Soon the cartels will be firmly in complete control of the border. They will then press north taking towns and cities as they go.

What goes around comes around? No different than the illegal immigration of Europeans beginning in 1492.With the help of Black slave labor that built this country just as illegal immigrants doing the low-wage jobs that whites are too lazy to do.

He's just bitter because the white man showed up and kicked indian ass.
Now it is being taken over by brown people. Over the decade’s first nine years, racial and ethnic minorities accounted for all of the nation’s population growth, and were responsible for population gains in many states, metropolitan areas, and counties that would have otherwise registered losses due to declines in their white populations

What goes around comes around? No different than the illegal immigration of Europeans beginning in 1492.With the help of Black slave labor that built this country just as illegal immigrants doing the low-wage jobs that whites are too lazy to do.
What a stupid comparison; the year 1492 to 2022. What else did you expect??

Europeans were settlers. There was no COUNTRY here when my people settled here. The primitive nomadic tribes had no concept of nations.

Forum List

Back