🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

This/these is/are the leaders who claim this is diversity, as long as it looks white at the top the rest is just window dressing
1648931462388-png.625083

White folk have no business running for office in this party anymore, every party leader in it, both locally and nationally should be a person of color with whitey doing the heavy lifting from now on...that picture just says it all

Not with your one word rebuttal of, "Bullshit". Scamp
I would destroy you and it would be with more than one word. You're delusional much like the rest of the right wingers here.

This/these is/are the leaders who claim this is diversity, as long as it looks white at the top the rest is just window dressing
1648931462388-png.625083

White folk have no business running for office in this party anymore, every party leader in it, both locally and nationally should be a person of color with whitey doing the heavy lifting from now on...that picture just says it all
This is the party who nominated the first black president, the first female presidential candidate, the first Asian presidential candidate, the first pacific island presidential candidate, and the first black vice president.

This is the party who nominated the first black president, the first female presidential candidate, the first Asian presidential candidate, the first pacific island presidential candidate, and the first black vice president.

And now that the tokenism is taken care of its business as usual...the party looks exactly like the photo, white at the top.

And now that the tokenism is taken care of its business as usual...the party looks exactly like the photo, white at the top.
Not really. Republicans may do the token thing, but Obama and his wife arr the leaders of the democratic party. A black man runs the DNC. A black man heads the Democratic caucus. Blacks chair multiple congressional committees and Jim Clyburn is one of the top democrats in congress.

Not really. Republicans may do the token thing, but Obama and his wife arr the leaders of the democratic party. A black man runs the DNC. A black man heads the Democratic caucus. Blacks chair multiple congressional committees and Jim Clyburn is one of the top democrats in congress.
The only difference between the two parties is Republicans stab you in the front and Democrats stab you in the back. Malcolm X pointed this out 60 years ago, yet the American people continue to vote for our executioners.

0683FEAC-4B35-461B-B53B-A421822FFC08.jpeg

Not really. Republicans may do the token thing,
they invented it

but Obama and his wife arr the leaders of the democratic party. A black man runs the DNC. A black man heads the Democratic caucus. Blacks chair multiple congressional committees and Jim Clyburn is one of the top democrats in congress.
all is well then, my lying eyes betrayed me

Last edited:
Democrats stab you in the back. Malcolm X pointed this out 60 years ago, yet the American people continue to vote for our executioners.
It's actually the white liberal wing of the party responsible for this...
...the white liberals are the reason for the fighting between whites and minorities while they remain above the fray and reap the fallout by coming to the rescue of their minority du jour...
...I keep saying it but it bears repeating, we need to stop blaming minorities or white liberals will win the day.

Hmmmm, I must have said something that triggered you, Scamp
Looks like your ilk is losing the Hispanic vote even with all the illegals coming across.
Sucks to be you.
Not really. All what illegals. They can't vote. You right wingers crack me up. I've been hearing how everybody's leaving the Democratic party for the last 20 years. If your party takes the majority, they'll be voted out in 2024 and your presidential candidate will lose. Your party has no ideas, no plans, it just uses racial fear and resentment to keep sheep like you in the flock.

Not really. All what illegals. They can't vote. You right wingers crack me up. I've been hearing how everybody's leaving the Democratic party for the last 20 years. If your party takes the majority, they'll be voted out in 2024 and your presidential candidate will lose. Your party has no ideas, no plans, it just uses racial fear and resentment to keep sheep like you in the flock.
What is your party's plans? What has Biden up his sleeve for inflation?
Has he any ideas for bringing down the price of oil, other than pleading with the Saudi's?
You talk like your party has all the answers, but look where we are today.

It's pretty cool with your crystal ball telling me what the future holds.
Could you do me a solid and give me the powerball numbers?

What is your party's plans? What has Biden up his sleeve for inflation?
Has he any ideas for bringing down the price of oil, other than pleading with the Saudi's?
You talk like your party has all the answers, but look where we are today.

It's pretty cool with your crystal ball telling me what the future holds.
Could you do me a solid and give me the powerball numbers?

Before you ask such questions you must first realize that this inflation is global.

Then understand that Biden opened up a record amount of oil reserves.

Finally, you're the one predicting people leaving and you guys have been predicting a republic landslide in the mid terms for damn near a year.

Before you ask such questions you must first realize that this inflation is global.

Finally, you're the one predicting people leaving and you guys have been predicting a republic landslide in the mid terms for damn near a year.
What are the fucking plans to remedy what is going on? Zero?
And you bitch because the republicans don't have any plans? :laughing0301:
Damn, you're a funny man, IM2.

Global you say. Biden intended to blame anybody else but himself for raising prices in America the entire world would involve itself in removing all the destroyed stocks from their portfolio, and going back home where everyone is doing the same thing. Biden should have quit cooking the books long ago but he wanted to make his mark by seeing how many people he could blame with his viscious attitude.

Global you say. Biden intended to blame anybody else but himself for raising prices in America the entire world would involve itself in removing all the destroyed stocks from their portfolio, and going back home where everyone is doing the same thing. Biden should have quit cooking the books long ago but he wanted to make his mark by seeing how many people he could blame with his viscious attitude.
Inflation is a global problem right now and Biden is not the one who raises prices. Biden has cooked nothing.

Inflation is a global problem right now and Biden is not the one who raises prices. Biden has cooked nothing.
Biden cooked the Oil Industry and all the good-paying jobs it gave. Then he destroyed the southern American Border so he thought he could get 4 million honest votes fast. Unfortunately, high prices he created starting with doubling the price at the pump, meat is up 300% gas is up 250% groceries in general are 200% higher than last year, and people on a fixed income can't afford to go anywhere, buy meat for protein in their meals, which causes obesity, allergies, and death. So the Democrats wanted to get rid of people with opinions. CHECK! Biden wanted to send a kill to the Oil Industry. CHECK! Biden got a lot of people in high paying jobs to visit poverty, lose their mortgages, increase the misery index for states that didn't vote for him. CHECK! raise suicide rates in white people that instead raised suicide rates in middle aged people CHECK! As America goes, so goes the world that Biden hates, so he's trying to cuddle with American enemies to further destroy the American Oil industry. CHECK! And creepsister Joe Biden destroyed all confidence in the police on his own watch. CHECK! Now Nancy can get her Commie friends together and destroy the Constitution, the other two branches of government, and become the most important person who ever lived on this planet or any other! I can't write check on that one until it happens. Since we need an "Along came Jones" to this little melodrama, where is Jones anyway?

Biden is not going to heaven because he unleashed revenge on American citizens. His legacy as the worst President ever will change American's direction because the Latino community doesn't like what he is doing to the entire economy in America by kicking everybody who doesn't send him money. He's the greediest man who ever lived including being worse than King Midas.

Last edited:
You are witnessing the last days of the democrat party if they let that crap through into this country.

What is wrong with these people?
  1. Napalm these people.
  2. Gun them down with a minigun.
  3. Flamethrowers.
  4. Gather them up then push the whole lot of them off a 200 foot cliff with bulldozers.
All I saw were young men who should be home supporting their families or working. I saw no women or children in the crowd as the media claims. They get NO sympathy from me.
I'm afraid it's worse than that.
Given the extensive clandestine tentacles of the Democrats into the GOP I believe it's more like we're watching the least days of the United States frankly.

Global infers component input.
Biden's bad policies are a component....a negative one. He single handedly tripped the hydrocarbon commodities markets into hyper price trend.
This in turn caused huge inflationary pressure on the monetary unit. Ergo $3.00/lb chicken, $12.00/lb beef.....and also PISSED OFF SHOPPERS OF EVERY POLITICAL STRIPE.

I'm afraid it's worse than that.
Given the extensive clandestine tentacles of the Democrats into the GOP I believe it's more like we're watching the least days of the United States frankly.

I voted in the Rep Primary to get rid of Boebert, not to prevent the guy she's running against from being elected.

Forum List

Back