🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

Wasn't the previous 200 caravans going to mean the end of this nation as we knew it?

Unless we drag Biden kicking and screaming out of the WH, at this rate you won't recognize America in another couple decades. Once in, the invaders will be inviting their huge extended family in. Spanish will replace English, and you childless left wingers will be a tiny minority.

Not sure he will be qualified in '24, his ability to know what even the day of the week is, is rapidly going away.

There you go again. Living the lie. If I don't bow down and kiss the Chosen One's stinking big toe I must be a Democrat. I guess we need to keep the fires burning in Gitmo. We certainly are going to need the rooms.

November can't come fast enough.

Then the 1st Impeachment of Joe Biden for his illegal "open borders" policy.
Again, Impeachment is worthless unless you have the votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove!

I mean how many times must this be explained?

Didn’t you learn anything from the left stupidity when Trump was President?

So don’t waste the damn time and focus on blocking Biden agenda, and winning in 2024!

She is just spouting shit. She doesn't have a clue about US/Mexico history. She has been raised to believe that you just sign whatever and then renege on your responsibilities. You know, the democrat way.

yeah...I know.

Stolen?

You lose a war it ain’t stealing dipshit!

Also Central American illegal aliens have no claim in this land at all!
The Gadsden PURCHASE was not spoils of war. That stupid bitch would be screaming high heaven if her local car dealer came back for her car and said, "Just kidding, you didn't pay a fair price and we want our car back."

Blessed are the migrants! Keep 'em coming! They make America better!

The quicker they come - the quicker whites will become a minority!
Where do they “make america better”? Can you link us to such data? Or is this a because you want to believe it so it must be true so sort of thing?
Wasn't the previous 200 caravans going to mean the end of this nation as we knew it?
Have you been to Mexifornia or ANY border city….ALL disgusting shitholes with Modello bottles, Takis bags and shitty diapers lining the roadways

Where do they “make america better”? Can you link us to such data? Or is this a because you want to believe it so it must be true so sort of thing?

Have you been to Mexifornia or ANY border city….ALL disgusting shitholes with Modello bottles, Takis bags and shitty diapers lining the roadways
LEGAL migration has made America great. Most of us come as the result of LEGAL migration. These assholes are advocating for ILLEGAL invasion by hostile forces.

Forum List

Back