🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look what's coming our way Democrats!

Instead Mr and Ms America voted for Biden anyway!! Stupid bastards!!!!!

I have my doubts.

40C4A1EA3.jpeg
1633631535828.jpeg

1633630804248.jpeg

trump crowd.jpg

The closest the democrats EVER came to such a following was with Obumma and Trump's is far bigger, and that is the Left's chief complaint against Trump and all his people, not that this is a cult, but that it is just not THEIR cult.

Basically the Left HATES the enthusiasm people have for Trump because Prog Leftists aren't that enthusiastic about ANYTHING.

I understand where you are coming from with this.
I am just tired of how polarized we are and the American people suffer because of that.
I want the borders closed to the illegals, I just don't want the non stop impeachments that do nothing
for it's citizens, it's just showboating the political party games being played.

Yet you blindly support Rump who supports hate, lies out his ass and cheats and openly steals. Then lie about it.

The borders ARE closed to illegals. In fact, there is a moritorium stopping immigrants from filing on the border on file left over from Rumps days but it's' going to be thrown out at the end of May to allow the Ukrainian Migrants on the Border to file and be accepted at 30 per day.

The biggest showboating going on are you lying domestic terrorists who really belong in Gitmo.

The only issue is illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants. Weird the illegals get a piece of paper and a free flight to different states
in the middle of the night.
That is something that you and your ilk always leave out of the equation.
Not sure who hates the schools, but maybe it's the indoctrination with social engineering?
Democrats own the hate the Blacks rhetoric, dude/dudette.

I guess we need to fire up Gitmo as we empty it out to house the Rumpsters so the GOP can rebuild. Can you hate any harder? Is there a cross burning in your front lawn? And what do you decorate your trees with?

Yet you blindly support Rump who supports hate, lies out his ass and cheats and openly steals. Then lie about it.

The borders ARE closed to illegals. In fact, there is a moritorium stopping immigrants from filing on the border on file left over from Rumps days but it's' going to be thrown out at the end of May to allow the Ukrainian Migrants on the Border to file and be accepted at 30 per day.

The biggest showboating going on are you lying domestic terrorists who really belong in Gitmo.
Blindly support? Sounds like you are the one full of lies, Vrenn.
We have over 2 million illegals here since Brandon took office....where are the closed borders?
For the rest of your drivel, it's just partisan bullshit from a liberal republican? Probably lying about that, too.

We have over 2 millions illegals here since Brandon took office....where are the closed borders?
For the rest of your drivel, it's just partisan bullshit from a liberal republican? Probably lying about that, too.

But it's so noice to see the leftists lose their shit. They like to be arrogant and at this point in time, losing their shit is all they have left.

I know exactly how we got the land from the Spics. They fought a war with the US, lost the war, and instead of taking all of Mexico, we decided that Texas and California is ours and left the rest of the shithole country to the corrupt people who still rule down there,

This seems to be the Jose notes version.

I guess we need to fire up Gitmo as we empty it out to house the Rumpsters so the GOP can rebuild. Can you hate any harder? Is there a cross burning in your front lawn? And what do you decorate your trees with?
Down to trolling huh? It sure doesn't take long for the democrat minions to show their spots.
Oh yeah, your GOP..... :laughing0301:

We have over 2 millions illegals here since Brandon took office....where are the closed borders?

I ain't a liberal. I just want to stop the Rump and you Rumpsters who I deem as Domestic Terrorists. And I want my GOP back.

Down to trolling huh? It sure doesn't take long for the democrat minions to show their spots.
Oh yeah, your GOP..... :laughing0301:

The Dems have standards. The GOP doesn't these days. We hit you Rumpster domestic terrorists much harder and sent you packing in 2020. Same thing for 2024 and every 4 years after that until we get out GOP back again.

The Dems have standards. The GOP doesn't these days. We hit you Rumpster domestic terrorists much harder and sent you packing in 2020. Same thing for 2024 and every 4 years after that until we get out GOP back again.
The Democrat party has been taken over by radical, Marxist leftists who have no standards.

Fuck you!

You and fucking party are 100% responsible for the current record surge! Your pos prez invited them to "surge the border" and it's exactly why we are experiencing this incredible invasion right now! You own it!

I am just tired of how polarized we are and the American people suffer because of that.
I hear you, M, and I wish as you do, but with people running the country into the absolute dirt as they are now, WE HAVE NO CHOICE but to be polarized 100% against everything they do.

I just don't want the non stop impeachments that do nothing
We can thank Nancy and Adam for that. I can't let the past influence my thinking in the present. Joe isn't going to stop, if anything, he is ACCELERATING, so we have no choice but to impeach their asses out of office ASAP, and if the GOP doesn't do it and make it stick next year, the GOP is dead to me.

Just cancelling Title 42 alone is the last straw with me. Some projections are that over 7 million illegals may sneak into this country just THIS YEAR alone now, assisted by the Biddum Administration of traitors.

A crime worthy of hanging.

Forum List

Back