Looking ahead to the 2022 NCAA Football Season

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
After the A Day Game yesterday, things are looking great for the Crimson Tide.

The 2021 Heisman winner is back and better. His backup is looking to be a huge plus. Bryce Young won the Heisman, but Will Anderson OLB may be the best player on the roster.

The offense is loaded. The defense may be the best in years. And the G.O.A.T., Coach Nick Saban is still in control.

I am praying for intervention from the Gods to make sure 'Bama doesn't win, altar sacrifices begin in earnest in July.

Jamel Holloway ain’t walking through that door. How the hell did you grow up in OK and have the political views of AOC? Embarrassment 101
AOC and I do not see eye to eye her absence of lip hair removal is a turn-off. I would go to OU games and see Jame Garner at the games a native of Norman and his brother. When I was in the 700 Maint. Support BN in Norman our captain (CO) would order us to go to the game and cheer loudly for OU, we got paid to attend during weekend drills.

AOC and I do not see eye to eye her absence of lip hair removal is a turn-off. I would go to OU games and see Jame Garner at the games a native of Norman and his brother.
You have the same political views as a libtard from NJ but grew up in OK. Embarrassment 101

You have the same political views as a libtard from NJ but grew up in OK. Embarrassment 101
And I was raised in a Baptist church(Exchange Baptist) while my grandmother was the music director so, I had to be in the choir....

And I was raised in a Baptist church(Exchange Baptist) while my grandmother was the music director so, I had to be in the choir....
And yet you are a Libtard. OK doesn’t want your support is my guess.

I grew up with allegiance to pro teams but down where I live in Florida/Florida State talk may get violent for some. College sports rules some areas.
We had a professional women's football team that practiced on the same field as I did in Junior High, yes they still jiggle with shoulder pads on.

And yet you are a Libtard. OK doesn’t want your support is my guess.
I might move back into the Cherokee Nation now that weed is legal and cheap and the white devils no longer have jurisdiction. Right now I live twenty miles from Grove, Ok.

The entire South was blue in the 1970s. Except for those Goldwater fans, because he was anti-civil rights in 1964, he was the first Republican to win states in the South since 1865.
I was not alive then. So Republicans didn’t start winning the South til Regan

That ended with Reagan. Carter was so abysmal that the Ds have mostly been in the wilderness now for 40 years.
I suppose it's all a matter of personal assessment for each individual. The GOP has done no better than the DNC.

I was not alive then. So Republicans didn’t start winning the South til Regan
Barry beat him to it in 1964. Did you ever wonder why the racist in the South started voting for the GOP?

1964_large.png

Forum List

Back