Looking ahead to the 2022 NCAA Football Season

In addition to the #1 recruiting class, Saban has some top players from the transfer portal.

In college football, recruiting is a major part of winning. And no one does it better than Coach Nick Saban.

Now it has gotten even easier for him. Two facts that put Alabama ahead of everyone in recruiting players:

1) Since Saban has been at Alabama, every recruiting class (if they stayed for 3 years) has at least one National Championship ring.
2) Since 2007 the Alabama players that went on to the NFL have earned $1.7 billion.

In college football, recruiting is a major part of winning. And no one does it better than Coach Nick Saban.

Now it has gotten even easier for him. Two facts that put Alabama ahead of everyone in recruiting players:

1) Since Saban has been at Alabama, every recruiting class (if they stayed for 3 years) has at least one National Championship ring.
2) Since 2007 the Alabama players that went on to the NFL have earned $1.7 billion.
Let's be honest it's the biggest part of winning, and it's a self-licking ice-cream cone. The better you recruit the more you win which in turn makes it easier for you to be a better recruiter. If you are just better and deeper at most/every position your chances of winning, go way, way up haha.

After the A Day Game yesterday, things are looking great for the Crimson Tide.

The 2021 Heisman winner is back and better. His backup is looking to be a huge plus. Bryce Young won the Heisman, but Will Anderson OLB may be the best player on the roster.

The offense is loaded. The defense may be the best in years. And the G.O.A.T., Coach Nick Saban is still in control.
Id like to see OSU and Alabama matched up. I dont know if OSU has the horses to run with them but I think they have to 2 best QB's in CFB in Stroud and Young so I think it would be an interesting game.

Id like to see OSU and Alabama matched up. I dont know if OSU has the horses to run with them but I think they have to 2 best QB's in CFB in Stroud and Young so I think it would be an interesting game.

I would like to see that too.

I kimd of want my Steelers to tank this year so they can get one of them. They need a young gun to be able to keep up with the QB stacked AFC N.

I will be watching the Steelers this year again. In addition to Minka Fitzpatrick, I am looking forward to seeing Najee Harris "totin the rock".

I will be watching the Steelers this year again. In addition to Minka Fitzpatrick, I am looking forward to seeing Najee Harris "totin the rock".
He’s a total workhorse. They need to be careful with how many touches he gets though. I worry they are going to compromise his future. He took a lot of hits last year.

Forum List

Back