🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

looks like Assad wasn't fazed a lot by Trump's grandstanding

Do I understand the importance of Trump sending a clear message to Assad about using chemical weapons? Of course I do.
It was a message obama failed to send in '13 after Assad crossed that 'red line'.

well except he didn't send a 'clear message'

why did Assad go on a rampage after the useless strike?

think he cares with Russia standing by? lol
what was he supposed to do johnny?.....run and hide in a cave somewhere?...

uh, maybe provide humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees and sanction Assad, plus add more Russia sanctions?

soft power is much more productive than bombing civilians night and day

Soft power, WTF is that, like draw a red line? Obama tried the red line, he drew enough red lines to fill a comic book.

so what damage did Trump's grandstanding accomplish?
The strike was all about sending a message. A message that was successfully sent and received.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Do I understand the importance of Trump sending a clear message to Assad about using chemical weapons? Of course I do.
It was a message obama failed to send in '13 after Assad crossed that 'red line'.

uh, maybe provide humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees and sanction Assad, plus add more Russia sanctions?

Soft power, WTF is that, like draw a red line? Obama tried the red line, he drew enough red lines to fill a comic book.

so what damage did Trump's grandstanding accomplish?

Certainly there was damage to physical items (i.e.. aircraft, buildings, etc.). More importantly there was a clear message sent to Syria. Guessing North Korea, and a number of other countries were paying attention.

i was answering this.....you said...."why did Assad go on a rampage after the useless strike?".....and i said "what was he supposed to do johnny?.....run and hide in a cave somewhere?"......

if Trump scared Assad why did he increase his attacks?
who said he was scared?.....im saying what is the guy supposed to do?.....if he does crawl under a table how does that make him look to his followers?......so the only thing he could have done to retain some integrity is to say fuck you trump and do some more damage himself....

If you are paying attention, clearly it did. You guys really have no idea what you are supposed to believe, do you? First, you hated Putin because you claimed he liked Trump, now he is your hero because he appears to be in conflict with President Trump.

"you hated Putin because you claimed he liked Trump"

that makes no sense, not sure where you get this crap
lol Didn't you guts claim Putin tried to get Trump elected by hacking the DNC? Have you forgotten about that already?

you must be drunk

"you hated Putin because you claimed he liked Trump" lol

I was thrilled Trump was caught collaborating with Putin..........why in the hell would I hate him????
Once again, Johnny, you are drowning in your own bullshit.

in other words you're out of gas
Didn't your mother teach you not to talk when your mouth is full of bullshit?

Forum List

Back