Looks like Coke made a boo boo

This was way down at the bottom of article, but I just wonder what percentage of customers were concerned about Coke pushing this agenda (hoax)

Another person accused Coke of "trickery,'' and still another called the white cans "blasphemy,'' among hundreds of tweets. Some Coke fans emailed the company's official blog to complain about the company wading into the issue of climate change.

A Frosty Reception for Coca-Cola's White Christmas Cans - Yahoo! Finance

3-5.jpg

Polar bears are thriving...! Thats great and all, but this is getting stupid.

Dont get me wrong. Coke can spend their money any way they want, but so can I

Ahh hell, who am I kidding.... I will still partake :cheeky-smiley-018:
Only DittoTards are upset by the polar bears on the cans because their MessiahRushie was pissed that COKE had adopted his marketing philosophy.

October 31, 2011
RUSH: I want to sell Coke, I'll market to the stupid people. I'll change the marketing of my company and my product and I'll just aim for the lowest stupid common denominator I can find.
Actually, I never listen to Rush, but I'm not happy about this; it's too easy to mistake it for Diet Coke. I've already done that.

This was way down at the bottom of article, but I just wonder what percentage of customers were concerned about Coke pushing this agenda (hoax)

Another person accused Coke of "trickery,'' and still another called the white cans "blasphemy,'' among hundreds of tweets. Some Coke fans emailed the company's official blog to complain about the company wading into the issue of climate change.

3-5.jpg

I had one today. I'm keeping the can as a souvenir.

I plan on going back to Dr Pepper.

3-5.jpg

Doing concessions for the local Christmas play, the new coke cans caused some problems. People who didn't want diet, thought that's what they were getting. One man actually turned down the new coke can and got something else instead. I don't have a problem with their new can, I just think the Diet should be different so that it's easier to pass them out quicker during intermission at the plays.

Some folks complain just because they it makes them seem more important than the self absorbed pointless douche bags that they are.

the cans are pretty. Get over it. If you want ugly, look in a mirror.

Red works better though.

I don't mind the can.....especially since I don't think it will save a single polar bear.

I suggest that anyone who wants to save them....move to the Arctic-circle and provide the bears with another food source. :eusa_angel:

It's funny really.....considering how bad Coke is for the human body........just saying.

Last edited:
I prefer Diet Coke, which is in a mostly white can, and I accidentally bought regular Coke! Grrrrrrr. I had to make a trip back to the store.

I knew that would happen once I saw the white cans

Because it's just SO HARD to read the label of the products you buy at the store, innit?

This is no attack on you Truthmatters, just a shot at the general stupidity of society that unfortunately over-populates this planet.
Well, my error had to do with vanity. I don't like wearing my glasses when shopping.

Because it's just SO HARD to read the label of the products you buy at the store, innit?

This is no attack on you Truthmatters, just a shot at the general stupidity of society that unfortunately over-populates this planet.
Well, my error had to do with vanity. I don't like wearing my glasses when shopping.

Drink something that is not Polar Bear piss and you won't have that problem again. )

What did it cost Coca Cola to develop and roll out this promotion? I'm guessing at least a few million dollars from concept to store shelf. They couldn't very well do a test market as it's a seasonal event. I imagine a few people got fired over this LOL.

What did it cost Coca Cola to develop and roll out this promotion? I'm guessing at least a few million dollars from concept to store shelf. They couldn't very well do a test market as it's a seasonal event. I imagine a few people got fired over this LOL.

No, Coke never fires people for innovation failures as it sends a message that innovation is unwelcome at Coke-Cola. Not a single person was fired for the New Coke (successful) fiasco.

This is BS. It's coke getting some free press right before the holidays to increase sales.

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I prefer Coke.

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I prefer Coke.

You are the most interesting violet in the world.

LOL wasn't sure anybody was gonna get that.

BTW love your avie, brings back memories my. My father used to play Santa for my little sister. Well appearently he used to change into costume in the mens room in a bar around the corner from my house. Christmas Eve and all he couldn't resist a drink before doing his bit of acting. Well one Christmas Eve, after Santa left and Dad came home My sister ran up to dad and said with excitement, Daddy Santa was here! He picked her up and said to her, did he bring you a present? My sister looked at my Father and said " Daddy you smell just like Santa!.

When you're selling pop to hundreds of people during a 15 minute intermission, you really don't have time to read all the cans.

When you're selling pop to hundreds of people during a 15 minute intermission, you really don't have time to read all the cans.
Pop?

It's SODA!

;)

Some folks complain just because they it makes them seem more important than the self absorbed pointless douche bags that they are.

the cans are pretty. Get over it. If you want ugly, look in a mirror.

Red works better though.

I don't mind the can.....especially since I don't think it will save a single polar bear.

I suggest that anyone who wants to save them....move to the Arctic-circle and provide the bears with another food source. :eusa_angel:

It's funny really.....considering how bad Coke is for the human body........just saying.

:lol:

Forum List

Back