Looks Like Harris Off the List to be Biden's Token on the Ticket

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.

Deplorable is too kind a word to describe you. It needs to be modified by several other words, such as dishonorable, inexcusable, appalling, rotten and especially diabolical.

I wonder why any message board would put up with you. You bring discredit to this board and to all of us who post here. Your toxic and hateful rhetoric is all of the above; I can't believe you can defame a public servant with such scurrious and dishonest allegations and get away with it.
______

The first of these posts was a personal attack on a presidential candidate---fair game if ever there is fair game. And the attack was nothing compared to the things said about President Trump on this board every day.

The second was a personal attack on a private poster who, with or without decorum, gave a clear expression of his 1st amendment rights. The second poster, in response, was an even more vicious attack--with a suggestion that the first poster's right to speak be taken away. It's how Bolsheviks think.

I don't advocate either be banned, but if either deserves to be banned for this exchange---it is Rye Catcher.

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.

Deplorable is too kind a word to describe you. It needs to be modified by several other words, such as dishonorable, inexcusable, appalling, rotten and especially diabolical.

I wonder why any message board would put up with you. You bring discredit to this board and to all of us who post here. Your toxic and hateful rhetoric is all of the above; I can't believe you can defame a public servant with such scurrious and dishonest allegations and get away with it.
______

The first of these posts was a personal attack on a presidential candidate---fair game if ever there is fair game. And the attack was nothing compared to the things said about President Trump on this board every day.

The second was a personal attack on a private poster who, with or without decorum, gave a clear expression of his 1st amendment rights. The second poster, in response, was an even more vicious attack--with a suggestion that the first poster's right to speak be taken away. It's how Bolsheviks think.

I don't advocate either be banned, but if either deserves to be banned for this exchange---it is Rye Catcher.

LOL, no one has yet declared Donald Trump is a pedophile, and the person you claim is exercising his First Amendment Rights is only covered if The Congress were to restrict this self claimed right. He is exactly what I wrote he is. Thus, I can prove it with his posts, the truth is the defense for an allegation of Defamation.

Jag's just a jerk, but back to the OP.

I've never been fully on board with harris, and I think Rice would be a disaster politically. She's the gop punching bag, and Obama did send her out to lie about Benghazi …. possibly without her knowledge. But she's radioactive, imo.

I've read that Analog Joe is concerned that his VP has to be up to speed on for policy, but imo domestic policy is by far the most important thing that a potus has to be prepared for, and have a shit detector for for policy guys with agendas. Imo Lance-Bottoms has a nice way of speaking and presenting issues. And god knows biden's gonna need a surrogate who can explain stuff.

Susan Rice is only one whose character was assassinated on Benghazi. The claims by Republican Pols and hacks do a disservice to the public with their BIG LIES, not only on Benghazi - BIG LIES are a strategy used by dishonest supporters of the GOP and echoed by supporters of Trump ad nausea.

The only people who know why the murder of the Ambassador and three others at the Benghazi Counsel / Mission are those who carried out the attack. The claims that Sect. Clinton and President Obama were culpable for these murders is disgusting and after millions of dollars had been spent, and the Republican Members of Congress used hours in the Witch Hunt Sect. Clinton testified in a committee hearing they - much to their disappointed - came up with nothing.

That said, Susan Rice would be an ideal VP, and President if that were to occur. Herein is her response to the Benghazi event:

I really get tired of reading lies about American Citizens who work in the People's interests, especially when the President of the United States has proved by his words and deeds that We the People are unworthy of speaking out and protesting peacefully. I speak to those who kneel in silent protest during the playing of the National Anthem, and to those who silently protest Black Lives Matter.

BLM is a domestic terrorist organization.

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments and examples of Trump-sters, disgusting, deplorable Racists.

How do you like the way the PROG plays the race card when irony has it Biden will only select a candidate who is the right race and color?

Your ignorance on the term Racism is noted.
Please quote the post where someone expressed the belief one race is inferior to another.

GO! Rye Catcher

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments and examples of Trump-sters, disgusting, deplorable Racists.

How do you like the way the PROG plays the race card when irony has it Biden will only select a candidate who is the right race and color?

Please quote the post where someone expressed the belief one race is inferior to another.

GO! Rye Catcher

I laugh at that.
We have 2000 years of historical record.
What anyone here thinks is irrelevant

Jag's just a jerk, but back to the OP.

I've never been fully on board with harris, and I think Rice would be a disaster politically. She's the gop punching bag, and Obama did send her out to lie about Benghazi …. possibly without her knowledge. But she's radioactive, imo.

I've read that Analog Joe is concerned that his VP has to be up to speed on for policy, but imo domestic policy is by far the most important thing that a potus has to be prepared for, and have a shit detector for for policy guys with agendas. Imo Lance-Bottoms has a nice way of speaking and presenting issues. And god knows biden's gonna need a surrogate who can explain stuff.

Susan Rice is only one whose character was assassinated on Benghazi. The claims by Republican Pols and hacks do a disservice to the public with their BIG LIES, not only on Benghazi - BIG LIES are a strategy used by dishonest supporters of the GOP and echoed by supporters of Trump ad nausea.

The only people who know why the murder of the Ambassador and three others at the Benghazi Counsel / Mission are those who carried out the attack. The claims that Sect. Clinton and President Obama were culpable for these murders is disgusting and after millions of dollars had been spent, and the Republican Members of Congress used hours in the Witch Hunt Sect. Clinton testified in a committee hearing they - much to their disappointed - came up with nothing.

That said, Susan Rice would be an ideal VP, and President if that were to occur. Herein is her response to the Benghazi event:

Well, the Obama story that the admin was in the dark for some time as to whether it was a terror attack or "spontaneous" protest weren't totally true. I'm not getting knickers in a wad over it. It's not like they lied to start a war or something. Mitt was looking for a hail Mary, and Obama was dragged into arming Syrians by Hill and the neocons, one of whom was Mitt. Whom I voted for btw

But Susan Rice is a pretty easy target, and Team Biden does not lack for policy advisors

Anyone who Biden places in the VP slot will be targeted. So, I doubt that is a concern when someone is capable, smart and willing to tell the truth to power; the current President was seeking a Yes Man {Pence) or Yes Women. If Biden is prepared to hire the best and the brightest, as I believe he will, he will pick not only a Women and a Minority (Latina or African American) but if and only if she will be a superior candidate.

Some of the Trumpanzees see picking a minority women for the VP slot is a token; of course this shows their political ignorance and/or echoing the propaganda from Trump&Co. It is politically smart, since the incompetent President has offended minorities and bragged about molesting women.

I doubt any sitting US Senator will be chose to run for the VP. Rice maybe best as a foreign policy advisor, a sitting or former Governor might be a politically smart move, possibles:
  • Kathleen Sebelius
  • Cynthia Jeanne Shaheen
  • Christine "Chris" O'Grady Gregoire
  • Kate Brown
  • Michelle Lynn Lujan Grisham
  • Gretchen Esther Whitmer
  • Laura Kelly

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments

About a deplorable candidate.

If you were honest you wouldn't have posted only part of my statement. And, btw, Trump is the deplorable candidate, he's running to keep his office by attacking VP Biden. All the bullshit he and his deplorable supporter toss at the VP don't stick but still stink.
I thought Harris said Biden is a racist? It appears that democrat accusations of racism are so dishonest that not even you guys believe them.

Triggered.

U mad, bro? Don't be so mad that your party picked a child molesting racist as a candidate. That just ensures 4 more years of the best president this country has seen in decades.

Last edited:

lol hilarious stuff, waxing about 'deplorables' while spamming the board with love for an admitted extortionist and bribe taker who has openly admitted he will throw open the borders to any piece of shit who wants in, as long as they're not white and will vote Democrat along with all the other Democrat candidates this election cycle, and is openly in bed with Red China and Iran, two of the world's major scumbag regimes, and this is just the start of the list.

Crawl back up your ass and inhale deeply.

Love it when Trumpsters accuse others of offenses that Trump has done far worse
Lol, calling the kettle black.

Triggered.

U mad, bro? Don't be so mad that your party picked a child molesting racist as a candidate. That just ensures 4 more years of the best president this country has seen in decades.

"Triggered"? Not by you; making a statement that Donald Trump is, "the best president this country has seen in decades" maybe the dumbest remark ever posted on this or any message board. Your president is right now on live TV making a fool out of himself.

Triggered.

"Triggered"? Not by you; making a statement that Donald Trump is, "the best president this country has seen in decades" maybe the dumbest remark ever posted on this or any message board. Your president is right now on live TV making a fool out of himself.

Yep, you're triggered.

lol hilarious stuff, waxing about 'deplorables' while spamming the board with love for an admitted extortionist and bribe taker who has openly admitted he will throw open the borders to any piece of shit who wants in, as long as they're not white and will vote Democrat along with all the other Democrat candidates this election cycle, and is openly in bed with Red China and Iran, two of the world's major scumbag regimes, and this is just the start of the list.

Crawl back up your ass and inhale deeply.

WOW, this is the longest run on sentence I've ever read. The only one I may have seen won the Bulwer Lytton Fiction Award. I did need to inhale deeply just by reading your post and tying to figure out each of the conspiracy theories you've been brainwashed to believe.

See: Home | The Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest

Bass seems to be the front runner for the token spot now.
The only qualification is: do you now, or have you ever had, or do you identify as a black vagina

GO! Rye Catcher

I'll do the research when you provided probative evidence that BLM is a domestic terrorist organization.

Forum List

Back