Looks Like Harris Off the List to be Biden's Token on the Ticket

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.
Love it when Trumpsters accuse others of offenses that Trump has done far worse

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.

Deplorable is too kind a word to describe you. It needs to be modified by several other words, such as dishonorable, inexcusable, appalling, rotten and especially diabolical.

I wonder why any message board would put up with you. You bring discredit to this board and to all of us who post here. Your toxic and hateful rhetoric is all of the above; I can't believe you can defame a public servant with such scurrious and dishonest allegations and get away with it.

Go cry somewhere else kid.

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments and examples of Trump-sters, disgusting, deplorable Racists.

Rye wants to caress Slow Joe's blonde leg hairs

Every deplorable is watching Biden's pick, that muddled brain old fool will be wearing Depends in a couple of years...or less.

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments and examples of Trump-sters, disgusting, deplorable Racists.

I'm no racist I'll take a blowjob from her anyday. They say she can suck a watermelon through a straw. That takes practice man!

Jo

Every deplorable is watching Biden's pick, that muddled brain old fool will be wearing Depends in a couple of years...or less.

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion.

1595951902201.png
uh huh

No matter who Biden picks we are guaranteed that it will be a turd.

I wonder why Harris doesn't just blow him to get the job? That has proven effective for her in the past.
We certainly learn a great deal about the thought processes of the trump cult when we read these posts.

Those interesting comments made by orange cultists are certainly revealing.

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion.

What a whiny ass you are Rye

View attachment 368262 uh huh

Post the link, or admit it is photoshopped and admit you are dishonest jerk and committed libel.

I addressed Biden's pick....if you want to mod submit an application.

By the way your post is off topic. Dumbass

Biden is on the slow road with dementia/Alzheimer's..... everyone but you knows it

Post the link, or admit it is photoshopped and admit you are dishonest jerk and committed libel.

You and Joe tight are ya? Pool buddies?

Jag's just a jerk, but back to the OP.

I've never been fully on board with harris, and I think Rice would be a disaster politically. She's the gop punching bag, and Obama did send her out to lie about Benghazi …. possibly without her knowledge. But she's radioactive, imo.

I've read that Analog Joe is concerned that his VP has to be up to speed on for policy, but imo domestic policy is by far the most important thing that a potus has to be prepared for, and have a shit detector for for policy guys with agendas. Imo Lance-Bottoms has a nice way of speaking and presenting issues. And god knows biden's gonna need a surrogate who can explain stuff.

Ah yes....orange cultists and their fantasies about pools....and buddies......

Biden is on the slow road with dementia/Alzheimer's..... everyone but you knows it
Person....woman....man....er.....um....camera..........................TV. A stable genius.

Person....woman....man....er.....um....camera..........................TV. A stable genius.

Get on topic and cease shadowing me, old man. You'll get hurt.

Biden's pick is of consequence, he'll never finish a four year term, probably stage 4 dementia....stage six in four years....a babbling bed wetter

Ah yes....orange cultists and their fantasies about pools....and buddies......
I pride myself on being as much a pig as the next guy. I'm actually a little embarrassed because when they brought around a shiny new intern to meet and greet, I looked at her legs, because there was a woman walking in today who has got to be the avid runner I once was. It's tough when it seems I leer when in fact I'm not really up to it anymore. LOL

The Atlanta mayor lady is also very photogenic. imo Harris' shelf life may be past. Obama destroyed any electable future Rice may have had. All to save Hill.

Forum List

Back