Looks Like Harris Off the List to be Biden's Token on the Ticket

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments and examples of Trump-sters, disgusting, deplorable Racists.

Rye wants to caress Slow Joe's blonde leg hairs

Every deplorable is watching Biden's pick, that muddled brain old fool will be wearing Depends in a couple of years...or less.

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion.

I addressed Biden's pick....if you want to mod submit an application.

By the way your post is off topic. Dumbass

Biden is on the slow road with dementia/Alzheimer's..... everyone but you knows it
Person....woman....man....er.....um....camera..........................TV. A stable genius.

Get on topic and cease shadowing me, old man. You'll get hurt.

Biden's pick is of consequence, he'll never finish a four year term, probably stage 4 dementia....stage six in four years....a babbling bed wetter
ummmm, you Trumpanzees hijacked the damn thread.

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments

About a deplorable candidate.

If you were honest you wouldn't have posted only part of my statement. And, btw, Trump is the deplorable candidate, he's running to keep his office by attacking VP Biden. All the bullshit he and his deplorable supporter toss at the VP don't stick but still stink.

Biden is and has always been a failure.
Without Trump's help

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.

Deplorable is too kind a word to describe you. It needs to be modified by several other words, such as dishonorable, inexcusable, appalling, rotten and especially diabolical.

I wonder why any message board would put up with you. You bring discredit to this board and to all of us who post here. Your toxic and hateful rhetoric is all of the above; I can't believe you can defame a public servant with such scurrious and dishonest allegations and get away with it.

Retarded, but hilarious

Deplorable Thread, Deplorable comments and examples of Trump-sters, disgusting, deplorable Racists.

Every deplorable is watching Biden's pick, that muddled brain old fool will be wearing Depends in a couple of years...or less.

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion.

I addressed Biden's pick....if you want to mod submit an application.

By the way your post is off topic. Dumbass

Biden is on the slow road with dementia/Alzheimer's..... everyone but you knows it
Person....woman....man....er.....um....camera..........................TV. A stable genius.

Get on topic and cease shadowing me, old man. You'll get hurt.

Biden's pick is of consequence, he'll never finish a four year term, probably stage 4 dementia....stage six in four years....a babbling bed wetter
ummmm, you Trumpanzees hijacked the damn thread.

I'm including content.

This post by you didn't

Now back to Dementia Joe's pick....who will step up when he shits in his Depends

Think hard, pup and get past your dumbass thinking we don't know better

Yeah I doubt like hell he can even get it up so she's immediately out of gas with nothing to offer. Hell even if he could get it up, he'd forget what it was for.

You are correct in thinking that your original post was off topic-
The topic was the Democratic ticket possibilities

Not Deplorables

Jag's just a jerk, but back to the OP.

I've never been fully on board with harris, and I think Rice would be a disaster politically. She's the gop punching bag, and Obama did send her out to lie about Benghazi …. possibly without her knowledge. But she's radioactive, imo.

I've read that Analog Joe is concerned that his VP has to be up to speed on for policy, but imo domestic policy is by far the most important thing that a potus has to be prepared for, and have a shit detector for for policy guys with agendas. Imo Lance-Bottoms has a nice way of speaking and presenting issues. And god knows biden's gonna need a surrogate who can explain stuff.

Susan Rice is only one whose character was assassinated on Benghazi. The claims by Republican Pols and hacks do a disservice to the public with their BIG LIES, not only on Benghazi - BIG LIES are a strategy used by dishonest supporters of the GOP and echoed by supporters of Trump ad nausea.

The only people who know why the murder of the Ambassador and three others at the Benghazi Counsel / Mission are those who carried out the attack. The claims that Sect. Clinton and President Obama were culpable for these murders is disgusting and after millions of dollars had been spent, and the Republican Members of Congress used hours in the Witch Hunt Sect. Clinton testified in a committee hearing they - much to their disappointed - came up with nothing.

That said, Susan Rice would be an ideal VP, and President if that were to occur. Herein is her response to the Benghazi event:

Biden is a racist child molester. Why would someone who gropes women demand that he pick a woman as a running mate? God he just can't keep his hands off of women. And she has to be black. Not qualified for the job or the best for the job, just black. Maybe he should select a little girl for a running mate, someone to sniff, caress her cheeks and run his hands through her hair on the campaign trail.
View attachment 368262 uh huh

Post the link, or admit it is photoshopped and admit you are dishonest jerk and committed libel.

You and Joe tight are ya? Pool buddies?
Ah yes....orange cultists and their fantasies about pools....and buddies......
I pride myself on being as much a pig as the next guy. I'm actually a little embarrassed because when they brought around a shiny new intern to meet and greet, I looked at her legs, because there was a woman walking in today who has got to be the avid runner I once was. It's tough when it seems I leer when in fact I'm not really up to it anymore. LOL

The Atlanta mayor lady is also very photogenic. imo Harris' shelf life may be past. Obama destroyed any electable future Rice may have had. All to save Hill.

He destroyed everything that he touched.
A lot of it to save hill, and by extension his own miserable ass.

I've never been fully on board with harris, and I think Rice would be a disaster politically. She's the gop punching bag, and Obama did send her out to lie about Benghazi …. possibly without her knowledge. But she's radioactive, imo.

I've read that Analog Joe is concerned that his VP has to be up to speed on for policy, but imo domestic policy is by far the most important thing that a potus has to be prepared for, and have a shit detector for for policy guys with agendas. Imo Lance-Bottoms has a nice way of speaking and presenting issues. And god knows biden's gonna need a surrogate who can explain stuff.

Susan Rice is only one whose character was assassinated on Benghazi. The claims by Republican Pols and hacks do a disservice to the public with their BIG LIES, not only on Benghazi - BIG LIES are a strategy used by dishonest supporters of the GOP and echoed by supporters of Trump ad nausea.

The only people who know why the murder of the Ambassador and three others at the Benghazi Counsel / Mission are those who carried out the attack. The claims that Sect. Clinton and President Obama were culpable for these murders is disgusting and after millions of dollars had been spent, and the Republican Members of Congress used hours in the Witch Hunt Sect. Clinton testified in a committee hearing they - much to their disappointed - came up with nothing.

That said, Susan Rice would be an ideal VP, and President if that were to occur. Herein is her response to the Benghazi event:

She lied....dumb fck

View attachment 368262 uh huh
Is that a picture of you and your sperm donor? Is that why you hate men?

You mean like this shit?
Ah yes....orange cultists and their fantasies about pools....and buddies......

Well, the Obama story that the admin was in the dark for some time as to whether it was a terror attack or "spontaneous" protest weren't totally true. I'm not getting knickers in a wad over it. It's not like they lied to start a war or something. Mitt was looking for a hail Mary, and Obama was dragged into arming Syrians by Hill and the neocons, one of whom was Mitt. Whom I voted for btw

But Susan Rice is a pretty easy target, and Team Biden does not lack for policy advisors

I really get tired of reading lies about American Citizens who work in the People's interests, especially when the President of the United States has proved by his words and deeds that We the People are unworthy of speaking out and protesting peacefully. I speak to those who kneel in silent protest during the playing of the National Anthem, and to those who silently protest Black Lives Matter.

Forum List

Back