Looks like Israel has achieved a new world record

Anyone managed to excuse Israel sending a baby to prison, or are you all working on trying to hide the fact in the OP?
Did you look at the site? It's a Palestinian Arabic site that is solely based on trashing Israel.

If I posted a story and the link I used was was called Israel Media Center (the link here is called Middle East Media Center) and it was a Hebrew/English site, you guys would jump all over me saying it was an invalid propaganda source.

My grandparents lived in the south since before 1948, so you can shove your "settler" crap to where the sun never shines.

I don't care where your grandparents lived in 1947, which European country did they or their parents come from to settle "in the South"? Regardless, Bir as-Sab/Beersheba was an Arab town before 1948, so I'll keep my "settler" comments in the bright sunshine where they belong, thank you.

As your fellow team palestine members report from the Anglo-American study shows the vast majority of arab muslims in Palestine arrived some time between 1920 and 1948. So will they also return to where they originated from. Now what would you say to a person whose grand parents came from Egypt or Iran prior to 1947 after being forced out at gunpoint.
As for Beersheba isn't that mentioned in the Bible 1,000 years before the invention of arabs making it a Jewish town prior to 1948 ?

Which "Anglo-American" study is that then?
I would say, oh bad luck. Your grandparents should have gone to America, or better yet stayed where they were and resisted the Zionist terroists that tried to turn Egyptians and Iranians against their native Jewish population.
The Bible is a fantasy novel, written by religious fundamentalist fanatics who were deported by the Babylonians, so they could keep an eye on them; hardly an unbiased source

A pity you are wrong on everything you say as my grandparents 20 times removed stayed were they were and resisted the invasion of muslims verytime they tried to steal our land. As for the Bible it was written by Greeks at least 20 years after the death of Jesus, but it still contains HISTORCAL DATA that destroys team palestines POV.
Your Koran is noting more that stolen tales from the Bible and Torah spiced up with commands to mass murder, steal and rape.

So...no idea about this "Anglo-American study then?
Don't remember the Muslims attacking the British Isles in the 1500's...the Hapsburgs (Spain) and the Valois (France), maybe. So you aren't British then, figures. Given the ottomans were expanding around that time crushing every resisance they encountered, looks like your Grandparents lived in the Balkans, North Africa or Iran, then, by process of elimination.
Not my Koran, never read it. Only time I look at it is to use a universally available on line version, normally when Zionists and their Islamophobic fascist wannabees try to misquote or take passeges out of context to push their agendas.

Oh, almost forgot, depend which version of the Bible you're talking about, I was referring to the Babylonian version otherwise known as a "Talmud"

Then you don't know much British history do you, as muslims have invaded this country using team palestines criteria since the 7C. I am more British than you or many others could ever be. Must be you loran as you defend the words written in it when the muslims put them into practise.

The Talmud is not the Bible, just as the Koran is not the Bible either. keep on trying one day you migh get it right.

I don't care where your grandparents lived in 1947, which European country did they or their parents come from to settle "in the South"? Regardless, Bir as-Sab/Beersheba was an Arab town before 1948, so I'll keep my "settler" comments in the bright sunshine where they belong, thank you.

As your fellow team palestine members report from the Anglo-American study shows the vast majority of arab muslims in Palestine arrived some time between 1920 and 1948. So will they also return to where they originated from. Now what would you say to a person whose grand parents came from Egypt or Iran prior to 1947 after being forced out at gunpoint.
As for Beersheba isn't that mentioned in the Bible 1,000 years before the invention of arabs making it a Jewish town prior to 1948 ?

I would say, oh bad luck. Your grandparents should have gone to America, or better yet stayed where they were and resisted the Zionist terroists that tried to turn Egyptians and Iranians against their native Jewish population.
The Bible is a fantasy novel, written by religious fundamentalist fanatics who were deported by the Babylonians, so they could keep an eye on them; hardly an unbiased source

A pity you are wrong on everything you say as my grandparents 20 times removed stayed were they were and resisted the invasion of muslims verytime they tried to steal our land. As for the Bible it was written by Greeks at least 20 years after the death of Jesus, but it still contains HISTORCAL DATA that destroys team palestines POV.
Your Koran is noting more that stolen tales from the Bible and Torah spiced up with commands to mass murder, steal and rape.

Don't remember the Muslims attacking the British Isles in the 1500's...the Hapsburgs (Spain) and the Valois (France), maybe. So you aren't British then, figures. Given the ottomans were expanding around that time crushing every resisance they encountered, looks like your Grandparents lived in the Balkans, North Africa or Iran, then, by process of elimination.
Not my Koran, never read it. Only time I look at it is to use a universally available on line version, normally when Zionists and their Islamophobic fascist wannabees try to misquote or take passeges out of context to push their agendas.

Oh, almost forgot, depend which version of the Bible you're talking about, I was referring to the Babylonian version otherwise known as a "Talmud"

Then you don't know much British history do you, as muslims have invaded this country using team palestines criteria since the 7C. I am more British than you or many others could ever be. Must be you loran as you defend the words written in it when the muslims put them into practise.

The Talmud is not the Bible, just as the Koran is not the Bible either. keep on trying one day you migh get it right.

Do you see most muslims stand and sing "god save the queen"? They used to when I lived in England, those who became citizens. It has been a long time since I went back.

...and one day you might learn how to spell :)

That is all you can do, find typos?

Do you see most muslims stand and sing "god save the queen"? They used to when I lived in England, those who became citizens. It has been a long time since I went back.

To be fair I don't often see any British people singing "God Save the Queen", unless it's at an international sporting occasion or if her Maj is there in person for some reason or another.

That is all you can do, find typos?

Proves I read posts carefully, even the rubbish Phoney comes out with.

Forum List

Back