Looks like Sterling is throwing in the towel

I'm still wondering when that deformed subhuman **** is going to be charged for releasing private conversations.

I am still wondering how she could tell Dr. Phil --'I was everything to him--mother, caretaker, chauffeur---and no sex.'

cough---can agree he had lust in his heart for her--and maybe had to settle for less.

truth--stranger than fiction. why talk about Magic Johnson?---If, he was truly her mentor/father---then I can accept his 'advice'. No excuse for releasing the tapes and she said she didn't. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck---I am of that school of thought.

Where are all the dime store attorneys predicting a protracted legal battle. :lol:

Sterling sees the writing on the wall.

We were basing it on his statements that he would fight this.

Either he is getting an offer that is blowing his socks off, or someone has some dirt on him that's even worse than the dirt that's out there.

In any event this may prevent the board of governors from voting on kicking him, which is something the desperately want to avoid.

It probably all has to do with his age. More than likely ten or more years ago, he would have stayed and fought.
Bah, the longer he is owner, the more the value of the team goes down. He is losing sponsors, fans, and he would eventually lose players. In the end, if he wants to make money from the sale of the team, he needs to do it now.

Forum List

Back