Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

We were in during the same time period then. I went in in 67 and got out 7 years later in 74. I did the last three loaned out to the DMA. I never regretted a moment of it but there were some, shall we say tense episodes.

I never regretted it either Man. Everyone should serve. Kinda with I went Warrant Officer on Helis, had the chance. Imagine crossing to civie commercial, what a job!

upload_2020-2-7_21-1-5.jpeg

It’s just sad to me the way Republicans turn on American patriots who have put their lives on the line for this country. Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, John McCain and how long before they turn on Navy secretary Richard Spencer?

You fukin retard, he never put his life on the line. Nothing but a Russian, a leaker of lies and a POS. Like you

AND he has given away his ENTIRE salary every quarter since he took office.
...in a classless PR stunt. Try to keep in mind, this is the criminal turd who steals from charities.

The Clinton Foundation was actually put on a watch list from a foundation/charity rating organization in 2015. Their Charity was way fucking worse. There is no proof he is taking from his charity. Why would he? He has money. The Clinton's were broke when they left office (site: Hilary Clinton).

Obummer added over 100 people to the group for no apparent reason. Get rid of every obummer addition.

There is no such thing as draining the swamp too quickly. The only problem with Trump taking this job as President is he was too trusting. Professional politicians know who to get rid of the first day in office.[/QUOTE]

Edzachry. Should have cleaned house like Bushbaby and baby black jesus did. Too trusting. I know he is brilliant though, it could be part "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

AND he has given away his ENTIRE salary every quarter since he took office.
...in a classless PR stunt. Try to keep in mind, this is the criminal turd who steals from charities.

To give his Salary away to the National Park system and Charities is not classless. It has nothing but class stamped on it. You're brain is twisted in a TDS knot.

The Clinton Foundation was actually put on a watch list from a foundation/charity rating organization in 2015. Their Charity was way fucking worse.
1) embarrassing, childish, reflexive whataboutism

2) no, having your charity banned and being banned from any charity activity for years is, obviously, much worse to anyone but a die-hard cultist

Obummer added over 100 people to the group for no apparent reason. Get rid of every obummer addition.

There is no such thing as draining the swamp too quickly. The only problem with Trump taking this job as President is he was too trusting. Professional politicians know who to get rid of the first day in office.

Edzachry. Should have cleaned house like Bushbaby and baby black jesus did. Too trusting. I know he is brilliant though, it could be part "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"[/QUOTE]

If he were a politician he would have known better. The swamp was worse than he every imagined.

Forum List

Back