Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

They had recordings of the calls, what more did they need to know?
They needed to leverage him to get him to give them information, by sitting in front of him and letting him do what he does: lie. This is all pretty standard stuff, it seems like. You don't think so? This is pretty much the FBI headshot.

It’s a perjury trap.
So? That alone doesn't make it misconduct. You heard a couple 50 cent words on yer AM radio and ran with them. What the radio didn't tell you is that perjury traps are not necessarily misconduct and are used all the time by investigators. The claim of a perjury trap as a defense sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't.

They had recordings of the calls, what more did they need to know?
They needed to leverage him to get him to give them information, by sitting in front of him and letting him do what he does: lie. This is all pretty standard stuff, it seems like. You don't think so? This is pretty much the FBI headshot.

They needed to leverage him to get him to give them information,

They needed information about the calls, beyond the transcripts of the calls?

and letting him do what he does: lie.

So getting a date wrong, or a detail wrong, weeks after the call is a big deal?

This is pretty much the FBI headshot.

I know, but after shooting themselves in the head, what is the DOJ going to do now?

Probably about other people. Like, "Individual 1". And also about the Russian operations, which, as a lot of people seem to forget, was also their focus.

Who told you that? No, perjury is not a mistake. It's a willful lie. Flynn admitted the willful lie, under oath, in court.

I know, but after shooting themselves in the head, what is the DOJ going to do now?
Probably jack shit, the same as the last 1000 times this same nothingburger attempt was made.

Last edited:
Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.

Flynn was prosecuted by the Blob's DOJ.

The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

Ummm, I think this is about the FBI setting him up.

No, he was prosecuted by Mueller’s team

Maybe to a desperate trump supporter. The only question was whether to let him lie and walk away, or let him lie and then show him in the same interview that they knew he was lying.

Probably about other people. Like, "Individual 1". And also about the Russian operations, which, as a lot of people seem to forget, was also their focus.

Who told you that? No, perjury is not a mistake. It's a willful lie. Flynn admitted the willful lie, under oath, in court.

Probably jack shit, the same as the last 1000 times this same nothingburger attempt was made.
After seeing the hand written notes from the FBI......it was setting him up...pure and simple.
They already had his statement from earlier. The only thing Flynn is guilty of is being naive
for not having a lawyer with him.

The DOJ is over the FBI.

No, he was prosecuted by Mueller’s team
Who were working for the DOJ.

After seeing the hand written notes from the FBI......it was setting him up...pure and simple.
They already had his statement from earlier. The only thing Flynn is guilty of is being naive
3 star generals are "naive"?

Not compelling. Maybe shout "Period!!!!" next time?

They already had his statement from earlier.
And the knew he would lie again. Cant really set him up to lie if he doesn't lie, now can you? That is literally their job. I hope they are out there every day, setting up criminals to lie. Especially foreign agents coordinating with russian intelligence.

Maybe to a desperate trump supporter. The only question was whether to let him lie and walk away, or let him lie and then show him in the same interview that they knew he was lying.
Maybe you should just sit back and watch what happens.
They didn't know he was lying earlier. You sound like you're grasping for straws, dude.

Not compelling. Maybe shout "Period!!!!" next time?

They already had his statement from earlier.
And the knew he would lie again. Cant really set him up to lie if he doesn't lie, now can you? That is literally their job. I hope they are out there every day, setting up criminals to lie. Especially foreign agents coordinating with russian intelligence.
Making shit up as you go along? It's what you usually do.
Weird that those notes were hidden and needed a court document to release them.

3 star generals are "naive"?
Obviously, yes.....when it came to this.

Forum List

Back