Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

They needed information about the calls, beyond the transcripts of the calls?
Probably about other people. Like, "Individual 1". And also about the Russian operations, which, as a lot of people seem to forget, was also their focus.

So getting a date wrong, or a detail wrong, weeks after the call is a big deal?
Who told you that? No, perjury is not a mistake. It's a willful lie. Flynn admitted the willful lie, under oath, in court.

I know, but after shooting themselves in the head, what is the DOJ going to do now?
Probably jack shit, the same as the last 1000 times this same nothingburger attempt was made.
After seeing the hand written notes from the FBI......it was setting him up...pure and simple.
They already had his statement from earlier. The only thing Flynn is guilty of is being naive
for not having a lawyer with him.
3 star generals are "naive"?
Obviously, yes.....when it came to this.

The excuse factory is running two shifts now I see.

I agree. You should stop now. Your unethical, and illegal behavior is duly noted.

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....
I imagine most of the FBI soldiers are good hardworking agents, it's that elite level that needs to be purged, IMO.

Not just purged, but imprisoned for life.

That or hung.

I already posted the penalty as being 20 years.

Probably about other people. Like, "Individual 1". And also about the Russian operations, which, as a lot of people seem to forget, was also their focus.

Who told you that? No, perjury is not a mistake. It's a willful lie. Flynn admitted the willful lie, under oath, in court.

I know, but after shooting themselves in the head, what is the DOJ going to do now?
Probably jack shit, the same as the last 1000 times this same nothingburger attempt was made.
After seeing the hand written notes from the FBI......it was setting him up...pure and simple.
They already had his statement from earlier. The only thing Flynn is guilty of is being naive

A lawyer would have made sure that Flynn would have been afforded the proper protocol
from the FBI before the second interrogation. But that doesn't make any difference to you, corn.

A 10 year old would not admit to committing a crime they didn't commit. Much less a 3 star general.
Such is common sense which you don't seem to have.

He was pushed into it by mewler unethical threat to go after his son. You would do the same if you loved your child. Clearly you love yourself more than your offspring, if you have any....which I sincerely hope you don't.

A lawyer would have made sure that Flynn would have been afforded the proper protocol
from the FBI before the second interrogation. But that doesn't make any difference to you, corn.

A 10 year old would not admit to committing a crime they didn't commit. Much less a 3 star general.
What crime did Flynn commit, Candy?
On December 1, 2017, Flynn appeared in federal court to formalize a deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller to plead guilty to a felony count of "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI.
a plea deal to protect his family from the bolshevick tactics the chicom allies in the democratic party were threatening to use .
It was the blob's DOJ.

I see "chicom" there...I guess you just made another nickle.

Here is what we have from the note taker and part of the team working on the case....it seems?

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

so the note taker here said that he agreed yesterday when the group on the case strategized, that they should not show Flynn.... something that was redacted, (so we do not know what he was talking about there), if he did not admit, (to something else we don't know as well because it is not spelled out)

Then he went on to say, that he thought about doing it the way that was discussed, (and we don't know what exactly that means...what exactly was the way that was discussed?)

And that he believed that this approach or method that they were going to use, should be rethought....in his opinion....

then he says:

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

Then he goes on to say that they regularly do show subjects evidence that they have on them, with the goal to get subjects to admit to wrong doing.... (so this is a common tactic of the FBI, in general, it seems?)

But the note taker does not see how getting someone to admit their wrong doing, is going "easy" on the subject....

(So the note taker is saying that THEIR GOAL was to GO EASY on Flynn, and doing it the way they discussed.....whatever that may have been, was NOT going easy on him, as their goal was....)

=======================

Without the redacted part, and without the rest of this conversation's notes to give an accurate context, nothing at all can be concluded as some sort of nefarious action, imo. That is all far out conjecture!!!

Only if you are intellectually dishonest.

I agree. You should stop now. Your unethical, and illegal behavior is duly noted.

Illegal behavior?
Sounds like you're snorting your dinner again.

He was pushed into it by mewler unethical threat to go after his son. You would do the same if you loved your child. Clearly you love yourself more than your offspring, if you have any....which I sincerely hope you don't.

Again, the excuse factory is running a double shift; and you are the foreman.

The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....
I imagine most of the FBI soldiers are good hardworking agents, it's that elite level that needs to be purged, IMO.

Not just purged, but imprisoned for life.

That or hung.

I already posted the penalty as being 20 years.

Which isn't enough for what these assholes have done to our country.

Did you know LE lies to get someone to lie? A lie is a lie.
OKfine the genius with the quote of the year. “A lie is a lie”. That 3rd grade education has done wonders for you. Truly marvelous.

On December 1, 2017, Flynn appeared in federal court to formalize a deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller to plead guilty to a felony count of "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI.
a plea deal to protect his family from the bolshevick tactics the chicom allies in the democratic party were threatening to use .
It was the blob's DOJ.

No, the DOJs upper level have been corrupt for a long time. They are loyal to the political class. Not to we the People.

Again, the excuse factory is running a double shift; and you are the foreman.

And you're the propagandist. It's going to be fun to watch you fall apart.

What does Wray have to do with this?
He runs the agency that has not been forthcoming....The FBI's reputation is reeling from this and Wray hasn't done one thing to weed out the facts of what took place during the presidential transition....in fact his public statements show he is not interested in what happened...

That is not his job, as it is being investigated by the DOJ.
Not his job?...are you kidding?.....so who at the FBI is calling the shots?...just who is it at the FBI then that has not been cooperating with the DOJ?...if you know you should call Wray and tell him....The DOJ investigation would not be necessary if Wray was not a part of the cover up......nice try squid....

I think you will find that the investigation began BEFORE he became FBI Director.
Not the Durham investigation....if we had a justice first FBI chief and not a swamper we wouldn't need Durham.....

Flynn pleaded guilty 1 December 2017 less than 3 months after Wray took office. How would be have been involved in the investigation if he was not even there?
Wray has access to all pertinent information and has not brought any of it into the light....he is fine with hiding it from the American people....so now we have to use government sources to dig it out....a good question is why are you defending him?....
I certainly am not.
I was talking to Admiral Rockwell....
Crossfire Hurricane was investigated BEFORE Wray took over.

What does Wray have to do with this?
He runs the agency that has not been forthcoming....The FBI's reputation is reeling from this and Wray hasn't done one thing to weed out the facts of what took place during the presidential transition....in fact his public statements show he is not interested in what happened...

That is not his job, as it is being investigated by the DOJ.
Not his job?...are you kidding?.....so who at the FBI is calling the shots?...just who is it at the FBI then that has not been cooperating with the DOJ?...if you know you should call Wray and tell him....The DOJ investigation would not be necessary if Wray was not a part of the cover up......nice try squid....

I think you will find that the investigation began BEFORE he became FBI Director.
Not the Durham investigation....if we had a justice first FBI chief and not a swamper we wouldn't need Durham.....

Flynn pleaded guilty 1 December 2017 less than 3 months after Wray took office. How would be have been involved in the investigation if he was not even there?
Wray has access to all pertinent information and has not brought any of it into the light....he is fine with hiding it from the American people....so now we have to use government sources to dig it out....a good question is why are you defending him?....
I certainly am not.
I was talking to Admiral Rockwell....
Crossfire Hurricane was investigated BEFORE Wray took over.

And wray has done nothing to help expose the fbi criminal actions. He has obfuscated at every turn.

It was the blob's DOJ.

No, the DOJs upper level have been corrupt for a long time. They are loyal to the political class. Not to we the People.

lol

The blob is responsible for staffing in the DOJ. Blaming imaginary characters is just another excuse you're making for his incompetence.

It was the blob's DOJ.

no mistake ...chicom bolshevik democrats and traitors all fall under the same umbrella .

It was the blob's DOJ.

lol

The blob is responsible for staffing in the DOJ. Blaming imaginary characters is just another excuse you're making for his incompetence.

Only some. The vast majority are locked in, and untouchable.

Forum List

Back