Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

Comey confesses in 1:32 and you say it doesn't matter.

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

Like a security blanket, huh?

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

can you challenge any of the legal points made in lawfare?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

Wow. Simply wow. No legal points of value huh? I don’t think you read it.

What specific evidence was withheld? And how would it have made a difference?

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Throw Trump in their while you are at it.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

well the thread is about Trump bringing the dark to light - not a Comey vs. Flynn topic; but that said i've been focused on comey / flynn as most of us has and she keeps dropping trump bombs in as if either of us have mentioned it or defended him for something.

Gee. The thread is about Trump but we can't talk about Trump. Oh wait. Let me correct that. You can. I can't.

The thread is about Flynn, and how the Trump administration is exposing the dark side of the characters who were out to get Flynn in hopes to hurt Trump. There fixed it for you.

Oh...I didn't realize we were in the Conspiracy Theory forum. I'll adjust my responses accordingly.

Russia Russia Russia was a BRUTAL 18 month conspiracy theory.. Fueled by "leaks" of UNNAMED high sources and fake news and scandals that never were.. The Flynn case is clear prosecutorial abuse and maybe eventually miscarraige of justice.. HOW REAL IS IT??

The DAY BEFORE Comey, McCabe, Strzok et al AMBUSHED Flynn at the WH and took advantage of the chaos in the FIRST DAYS of a new Admin -- we got this in the WashPo...

By Ellen Nakashima and
Greg MillerJanuary 23, 2017

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said

Although Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were listened to, Flynn himself is not the active target of an investigation, U.S. officials said.
The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that U.S. counterintelligence agents had investigated the communications between Flynn and Kislyak.

Although Flynn has written critically about Russia, he also was paid to deliver a speech at a 2015 Moscow gala for RT, the Kremlin-sponsored international television station, at which he was seated next to Putin.

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listen to calls all the time that do not pertain to any open investigation, current and former law enforcement officials said. Often, said one former official, “they’re just monitoring the other [foreign official] side of the call.”

Both Flynn, a former head of the Pentagon’s intelligence agency, and Kislyak, a seasoned diplomat, are probably aware that Kislyak’s phone calls and texts are being monitored, current and former officials said. That would make it highly unlikely, the individuals said, that the men would allow their calls to be conduits of illegal coordination.

Is it a bit strange that "un-named" sources tell the WashPo the day before the ambush that there is NO ACTIVE investigation on Flynn? That he's "been cleared" by a THOROUGH FBI investigation?? That Flynn has NOTHING to worry about??

I do...

"The DAY BEFORE Comey, McCabe, Strzok et al AMBUSHED Flynn at the WH and took advantage of the chaos in the FIRST DAYS of a new Admin "

LOLOL

By "ambushed," you mean asking him if he wouldn't mind answering a few questions?

Or do you mean by forcing him to lie to them when he agreed to answer their questions?

He did not lie.. The original 302 notes show that. And in fact, he joked with McCabe when the meeting was set up -- "asking him if he needed a lawyer"....

The rest is recorded in documents submitted to the court...

Mr. McCabe’s account states: “I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [General Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated
that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [General Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants.”

Less than two hours later, at 2:15 p.m., FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok and a second FBI agent arrived at the White House to interview General Flynn. By the agents’
account, General Flynn was “relaxed and jocular” and offered to give the agents “a little tour” of the area around his West Wing office. The agents did not provide General Flynn with a warning of the penalties for making a false statement under 18 U.S.C. § 1001 before, during, or after the interview. Prior to the FBI’s interview of General Flynn, Mr. McCabe and other FBI officials “decided the agents would not warn Flynn that it was a crime to lie during an FBI interview because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed, and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport,” one of the agents reported. Before the interview, FBI officials had also decided that, if “Flynn said he did not remember something they knew he said, they would use the exact words Flynn used, . . . to try to refresh his recollection. If Flynn still would not confirm what he said, . . . they would not confront him or talk him through it.” One of the agents reported that General Flynn was “unguarded” during the interview and “clearly saw the FBI agents as allies.”

Supporters of Flynn have long pointed to statements in the interview summary made afterwards by agents - known as a 302 form - in which it was said Flynn did not seem to be lying.

But the Judge said a review of the evidence shows Flynn did lie - repeatedly.

"The Court therefore finds that the notes, draft FD-302s, and final FD-302 provide ample support that Mr. Flynn made false statements to the FBI about his communications with the Russian Ambassador,
" Sullivan ruled.

The Judge also rebuked Flynn's lawyers.

You just quoted an article from last December... Why are we talking about this NOW?? Have you learned NOTHING from the last 10 pages you were in?

The evidence that his NEW counsel found show the INTENT to entrap him.. And statements from the OTHER FBI agent that was in the room besides Strzok...

Again you are the one who kerps dragging Trump into this.

Funny, in a totally pathetic sort of way.

What's pathetic is that you are claiming I am dragging Trump into this when 1) the thread is actually about Trump and 2) the post I was replying to dragged Trump into it.

Can you be any more dishonest?

What's pathetic is that you are claiming I am dragging Trump into this when 1) the thread is actually about Trump and 2) the post I was replying to dragged Trump into it.

It's not really about Trump. It's about a trial and investigations that Trump has kept his nose out of for all practical purposes...

Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate.

His honesty isn't an issue if they aren't conducting a legitimate investigation.

Flynn was not trustworthy

Not material.

They were conducting a legitimate investigation unless you think investigating Russian interference in our elections is not a concern.

And please, don't pull the crap of "what votes did they change" - interference isn't about just that.
and every other election no one cared. no one cares when we interfere with other countries elections.

but this one time, at band camp...

that is how this feels to me. you take something that happens all the time and suddenly use it to your advantage then sell yourself "it's different".

I will repeat myself (though I am sure this will be duly ignored) - we did not have the social media of today 10 - 20 years ago. Oh I know some idiot claimed he remembered it twenty years ago, but the fact is - then it was in it's infancy both in terms of number of people on it around the world and in the sophistication of the technologies that can harvest data and pin point messaging as well as create increasingly clever "fakes". In the 70's the old USSR used to doctor photos to remove those who fell out of grace - now, we have "deep fakes" (look it up).

The tools we have available now, to masses of people and governments are simply unbelievable and we lag behind in developing the means to deal with it. If you seriously are so blind you don't see this I don't know what to think. I can dig up links and such but it's probably a waste of time.

Pretending like we had this level of ability "all the time" is kind of like pretending...well, we had computers and the internet - for like forever - and you're just "pretending" that things are different now and that there is so much sophisticated hacking going on stealing data, money, disrupting business etc.(presumably because you hate *insert political leader of your choice*)

It happened all the time!
Really don't give a shit til you answer your own question. I don't do rabbit holes of deflection.
That is exactly what you are doing.

I'm supposed to answer my own question? So...I spend a good bit of time on a post and that is what you come up with.
I told you before that until you answer the question we are on I'm not playing deflection games. Please feel free to read back and see me say that.

I answered your question. I am merely out to determine if after I showed you they WERE treated differently, do you agree they were or was it as you state in your original question, they were treated the same.

How is answering a question WITH a question an answer? Or did I miss something in your post?

Comey took advantage of the Trump Administrations lack of protocols allowed him to circumvent them. He wouldn't have gotten away with that in the prior administrations but that isn't to say he wouldn't have tried if the same organizational leeways were open. In legal terms it changed nothing. No two cases are going to be treated exactly the same but now you seem to think they should be regardless of the circumstances surrounding them. You also overlook one simple fact - Flynn lied. He did not have to.

Now where did you actually answer my question or are you going to deflect again? Is Flynn being treated differently than any other white collar criminal/informant?
You keep choosing to ignore the fact I answered your question straight up. Then I just asked you to do the same.

I said yes. I used comey quotes to illustrate.

You are still doing this deflection shit.

You know what asshole - this is a thread a with a hell of a lot of posts and replies. If I missed, I apologize.

Yes. Flynn is being treated differently - unlike other's in similar circumstances - you demand that Flynn should have been told everything the FBI suspected, told to bring his notes, told he should bring a lawyer (even though he wasn't under arrest) and wow...I mean why question him at all? Did the Enron people get all that special treatment?

Except you didn't miss them. You replied with nonsense and rabbit hole questions. and dunno about enrin. I was talking about comey saying he treated them with no respect at all.

But hey I'm the asshole. Sure can be yea but you are being quite, the bitch as well.

Wanna contrast that with Hillary's deposition in a ROOM FULL of lawyers and several "co-defendents" ALSO present? No y'all dont...

That was a deposition under oath was it not? Before Congress? And lasting what 15 hours? (I am not sure which one you are actually talking about here).

Is that comparable to an FBI questioning? Flynn by the way was not under oath either - a far less rigid ordeal.

Talk about false equivalencies.

It's not really about Trump. It's about a trial and investigations that Trump has kept his nose out of for all practical purposes...

It's not about Clinton either.

But you keep replying to me and I'm never talking about Trump.

And hey im a liar again cause I call you on your bullshit.

Sweet.

His honesty isn't an issue if they aren't conducting a legitimate investigation.

Not material.

They were conducting a legitimate investigation unless you think investigating Russian interference in our elections is not a concern.

And please, don't pull the crap of "what votes did they change" - interference isn't about just that.
and every other election no one cared. no one cares when we interfere with other countries elections.

that is how this feels to me. you take something that happens all the time and suddenly use it to your advantage then sell yourself "it's different".

I will repeat myself (though I am sure this will be duly ignored) - we did not have the social media of today 10 - 20 years ago. Oh I know some idiot claimed he remembered it twenty years ago, but the fact is - then it was in it's infancy both in terms of number of people on it around the world and in the sophistication of the technologies that can harvest data and pin point messaging as well as create increasingly clever "fakes". In the 70's the old USSR used to doctor photos to remove those who fell out of grace - now, we have "deep fakes" (look it up).

The tools we have available now, to masses of people and governments are simply unbelievable and we lag behind in developing the means to deal with it. If you seriously are so blind you don't see this I don't know what to think. I can dig up links and such but it's probably a waste of time.

Pretending like we had this level of ability "all the time" is kind of like pretending...well, we had computers and the internet - for like forever - and you're just "pretending" that things are different now and that there is so much sophisticated hacking going on stealing data, money, disrupting business etc.(presumably because you hate *insert political leader of your choice*)

Really don't give a shit til you answer your own question. I don't do rabbit holes of deflection.

I'm supposed to answer my own question? So...I spend a good bit of time on a post and that is what you come up with.
I told you before that until you answer the question we are on I'm not playing deflection games. Please feel free to read back and see me say that.

I answered your question. I am merely out to determine if after I showed you they WERE treated differently, do you agree they were or was it as you state in your original question, they were treated the same.

How is answering a question WITH a question an answer? Or did I miss something in your post?

Comey took advantage of the Trump Administrations lack of protocols allowed him to circumvent them. He wouldn't have gotten away with that in the prior administrations but that isn't to say he wouldn't have tried if the same organizational leeways were open. In legal terms it changed nothing. No two cases are going to be treated exactly the same but now you seem to think they should be regardless of the circumstances surrounding them. You also overlook one simple fact - Flynn lied. He did not have to.

Now where did you actually answer my question or are you going to deflect again? Is Flynn being treated differently than any other white collar criminal/informant?
You keep choosing to ignore the fact I answered your question straight up. Then I just asked you to do the same.

You know what asshole - this is a thread a with a hell of a lot of posts and replies. If I missed, I apologize.

Yes. Flynn is being treated differently - unlike other's in similar circumstances - you demand that Flynn should have been told everything the FBI suspected, told to bring his notes, told he should bring a lawyer (even though he wasn't under arrest) and wow...I mean why question him at all? Did the Enron people get all that special treatment?

Except you didn't miss them. You replied with nonsense and rabbit hole questions. and dunno about enrin. I was talking about comey saying he treated them with no respect at all.

But hey I'm the asshole. Sure can be yea but you are being quite, the bitch as well.

You don't know about Enron. Oh wow. Clearly you don't read what you pretend to read or you only read into it what you want or maybe this is just one of your rabbit holes. Enron is a similar high profile, large scale and complicated white collar crime case. The FBI handled it's targets there in much the same way Flynn was handled, including using family members who were guilty of lesser charges, to pressure people to talk.

Sweet.

Strange. I keep finding Trump in your posts.

Is this a case of alternative facts?

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

well the thread is about Trump bringing the dark to light - not a Comey vs. Flynn topic; but that said i've been focused on comey / flynn as most of us has and she keeps dropping trump bombs in as if either of us have mentioned it or defended him for something.

Gee. The thread is about Trump but we can't talk about Trump. Oh wait. Let me correct that. You can. I can't.

The thread is about Flynn, and how the Trump administration is exposing the dark side of the characters who were out to get Flynn in hopes to hurt Trump. There fixed it for you.

Oh...I didn't realize we were in the Conspiracy Theory forum. I'll adjust my responses accordingly.

Russia Russia Russia was a BRUTAL 18 month conspiracy theory.. Fueled by "leaks" of UNNAMED high sources and fake news and scandals that never were.. The Flynn case is clear prosecutorial abuse and maybe eventually miscarraige of justice.. HOW REAL IS IT??

The DAY BEFORE Comey, McCabe, Strzok et al AMBUSHED Flynn at the WH and took advantage of the chaos in the FIRST DAYS of a new Admin -- we got this in the WashPo...

By Ellen Nakashima and

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said

Although Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were listened to, Flynn himself is not the active target of an investigation, U.S. officials said.
The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that U.S. counterintelligence agents had investigated the communications between Flynn and Kislyak.

Although Flynn has written critically about Russia, he also was paid to deliver a speech at a 2015 Moscow gala for RT, the Kremlin-sponsored international television station, at which he was seated next to Putin.

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listen to calls all the time that do not pertain to any open investigation, current and former law enforcement officials said. Often, said one former official, “they’re just monitoring the other [foreign official] side of the call.”

Both Flynn, a former head of the Pentagon’s intelligence agency, and Kislyak, a seasoned diplomat, are probably aware that Kislyak’s phone calls and texts are being monitored, current and former officials said. That would make it highly unlikely, the individuals said, that the men would allow their calls to be conduits of illegal coordination.

Is it a bit strange that "un-named" sources tell the WashPo the day before the ambush that there is NO ACTIVE investigation on Flynn? That he's "been cleared" by a THOROUGH FBI investigation?? That Flynn has NOTHING to worry about??

I do...

"The DAY BEFORE Comey, McCabe, Strzok et al AMBUSHED Flynn at the WH and took advantage of the chaos in the FIRST DAYS of a new Admin "

LOLOL

By "ambushed," you mean asking him if he wouldn't mind answering a few questions?

Or do you mean by forcing him to lie to them when he agreed to answer their questions?

He did not lie.. The original 302 notes show that. And in fact, he joked with McCabe when the meeting was set up -- "asking him if he needed a lawyer"....

Mr. McCabe’s account states: “I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [General Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated
that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [General Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants.”

Less than two hours later, at 2:15 p.m., FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok and a second FBI agent arrived at the White House to interview General Flynn. By the agents’
account, General Flynn was “relaxed and jocular” and offered to give the agents “a little tour” of the area around his West Wing office. The agents did not provide General Flynn with a warning of the penalties for making a false statement under 18 U.S.C. § 1001 before, during, or after the interview. Prior to the FBI’s interview of General Flynn, Mr. McCabe and other FBI officials “decided the agents would not warn Flynn that it was a crime to lie during an FBI interview because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed, and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport,” one of the agents reported. Before the interview, FBI officials had also decided that, if “Flynn said he did not remember something they knew he said, they would use the exact words Flynn used, . . . to try to refresh his recollection. If Flynn still would not confirm what he said, . . . they would not confront him or talk him through it.” One of the agents reported that General Flynn was “unguarded” during the interview and “clearly saw the FBI agents as allies.”

Supporters of Flynn have long pointed to statements in the interview summary made afterwards by agents - known as a 302 form - in which it was said Flynn did not seem to be lying.

"The Court therefore finds that the notes, draft FD-302s, and final FD-302 provide ample support that Mr. Flynn made false statements to the FBI about his communications with the Russian Ambassador,
" Sullivan ruled.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

By Ellen Nakashima and

I do...

LOLOL

" Sullivan ruled.

Your article is from Dec 2019. Are you not up on current events and Flynn's new lawyer Sydney Powell and all her evidence? Like I said, you may be voluntarily ignorant.

There's nothing new. Flynn has tried to convince the court that he was entrapped and failed.

Did the Enron people get all that special treatment?

Hopefully EVERYONE gets that treatment.. Or do you like that abuse? Think folks need to fear the FBI? Is that what you WANT? Because that's what all this will get you...

Ok. Then we both agree this is a common investigative technique (and no, it's not just used by the FBI) right?

And we agree Flynn is NOT uniquely targeted by it, right?

Not material.

You don't know about Enron. Oh wow. Clearly you don't read what you pretend to read or you only read into it what you want or maybe this is just one of your rabbit holes. Enron is a similar high profile, large scale and complicated white collar crime case. The FBI handled it's targets there in much the same way Flynn was handled, including using family members who were guilty of lesser charges, to pressure people to talk.
I don't know what enron has to do with this except another deflection in a BUT OBAMA sort of way.

Russia interference has always taken place and was never taken seriously until it could be used to remove a duly elected President in a coup attempt. Transition member were never subject to such investigation. Flynn's 'lie' was about what was discussed with Kysliak. Pence has since recognized that the FBI committed investigative abuse. Pence has said Flynn's actions were unintentional. You know, just like Hillary. Whether or not a perjury trap is a common law enforcement tactic is beside the point, even a common criminal is given the opportunity to have a lawyer present and read their Miranda rights. None of which was afforded to Flynn.

That is both true and untrue.

The true parts: Yes, Russia has always tried this.
The untrue parts: ignoring the facts that until recently, they (and we) did not have social media, the internet, twitter, deep fakes, etc in which to spread these things. It's a whole new battle field now and we are poorly equip to deal with it.

Also untrue: that there was a coup, but keep on believing that if it makes you feel better at night. Maybe you'll wake up one day and realize that the president is indeed accountable.
Funny, I remember having media even 'way back' in 2,000. The only thing different is the deep state plot (by certain members of the DNC and FBI) to unseat a duly elected President in 2016. I dunno, let's see, a fake dossier, used to trick a FISA court into getting a warrant, a 'Russia collusion' investigation that went on for 3 years with absolutely 0 outcome of wrong doing, evidence the FBI set up members of the Trump administration using abusive tactics......Sure looks like a coup. But then I am not blinded by hatred. Wait...almost forgot, fake impeachment by the DNC.

the only thing different huh? A fictional Deep State behind a fictional coup....but then...you aren't exactly blinded by logic either.

What are you trying to prove? I said we had media way back in 2000 your link only proved what I wrote. There was no logic in the 'Russia collusion' narrative, there was no logic behind the fake impeachment, there was no logic behind using a fake dossier to fool a FISA court. There was no logic in Comey dropping protocols (because he could get away with it) in sending agents into the WH. Unless, of course, you condone twisted logic to unseat a duly elected President. Which it seems you do.

That social media as it is now is not the social media back in 2000 for the reason's I already stated.

There was plenty of logic in investigating for possible collusion given what intelligence reported on Russian efforts. To not do so would have been a dereliction of duty. That is logical.

Not sure why you go on about a fake dossier and fooling the court - the FISA court was aware that the dossier was nothing more than opposition research, that it was an unverified (as Steele stated) collection of information (some of which proved to be true)- but it was also not the only evidence provided (which you ignore).

Comey treated Flynn much as any other white collar suspect - but for some illogical reason - you think he should have been treated differently.

Here is the logic: Flynn did not have to lie. He did. Multiple times.

You don't lie to law enforcement without consequences.

Where is the logic in inventing a complicated and ever growing "deep state" conspiracy theory to cover up the shortcomings of your president? Where is the logic in spending months and years investigating Clintons but claiming a legitimate investigation of Trump is a "coup". Has the law changed? Is there one set of laws pre-Trump and another post-Trump? Is it ok to impeach Billie Boy but a coup to impeach Trump? There is no logic in your position. Just different standards.
The Russian conspiracy was created in order to deflect or create chaos in order to hide the former administrations action's upon it feeding an agenda in which was dependent upon placing another supporter in the position of president in order to keep it all going.

It was done alledgedly just so the puppet later to be placed in power, would continue the agenda without disturbing forces being able to derail that agenda..... Yes the nation was heading towards a nation that would no longer recognize itself or it's culture, and that's what the leftist wanted without delay.

Spoiler alert - Trump won, agenda lost.

Sweet.

Strange. I keep finding Trump in your posts.

Is this a case of alternative facts?
Cause you keep putting him there and I keep saying HAHA BUT TRUMP!!!

Russia interference has always taken place and was never taken seriously until it could be used to remove a duly elected President in a coup attempt. Transition member were never subject to such investigation. Flynn's 'lie' was about what was discussed with Kysliak. Pence has since recognized that the FBI committed investigative abuse. Pence has said Flynn's actions were unintentional. You know, just like Hillary. Whether or not a perjury trap is a common law enforcement tactic is beside the point, even a common criminal is given the opportunity to have a lawyer present and read their Miranda rights. None of which was afforded to Flynn.

That is both true and untrue.

The true parts: Yes, Russia has always tried this.
The untrue parts: ignoring the facts that until recently, they (and we) did not have social media, the internet, twitter, deep fakes, etc in which to spread these things. It's a whole new battle field now and we are poorly equip to deal with it.

Also untrue: that there was a coup, but keep on believing that if it makes you feel better at night. Maybe you'll wake up one day and realize that the president is indeed accountable.
Funny, I remember having media even 'way back' in 2,000. The only thing different is the deep state plot (by certain members of the DNC and FBI) to unseat a duly elected President in 2016. I dunno, let's see, a fake dossier, used to trick a FISA court into getting a warrant, a 'Russia collusion' investigation that went on for 3 years with absolutely 0 outcome of wrong doing, evidence the FBI set up members of the Trump administration using abusive tactics......Sure looks like a coup. But then I am not blinded by hatred. Wait...almost forgot, fake impeachment by the DNC.

the only thing different huh? A fictional Deep State behind a fictional coup....but then...you aren't exactly blinded by logic either.

What are you trying to prove? I said we had media way back in 2000 your link only proved what I wrote. There was no logic in the 'Russia collusion' narrative, there was no logic behind the fake impeachment, there was no logic behind using a fake dossier to fool a FISA court. There was no logic in Comey dropping protocols (because he could get away with it) in sending agents into the WH. Unless, of course, you condone twisted logic to unseat a duly elected President. Which it seems you do.

That social media as it is now is not the social media back in 2000 for the reason's I already stated.

There was plenty of logic in investigating for possible collusion given what intelligence reported on Russian efforts. To not do so would have been a dereliction of duty. That is logical.

Not sure why you go on about a fake dossier and fooling the court - the FISA court was aware that the dossier was nothing more than opposition research, that it was an unverified (as Steele stated) collection of information (some of which proved to be true)- but it was also not the only evidence provided (which you ignore).

Comey treated Flynn much as any other white collar suspect - but for some illogical reason - you think he should have been treated differently.

Here is the logic: Flynn did not have to lie. He did. Multiple times.

You don't lie to law enforcement without consequences.

Where is the logic in inventing a complicated and ever growing "deep state" conspiracy theory to cover up the shortcomings of your president? Where is the logic in spending months and years investigating Clintons but claiming a legitimate investigation of Trump is a "coup". Has the law changed? Is there one set of laws pre-Trump and another post-Trump? Is it ok to impeach Billie Boy but a coup to impeach Trump? There is no logic in your position. Just different standards.
The Russian conspiracy was created in order to deflect or create chaos in order to hide the former administrations action's upon it feeding an agenda in which was dependent upon placing another supporter in the position of president in order to keep it all going.

It was done alledgedly just so the puppet later to be placed in power, would continue the agenda without disturbing forces being able to derail that agenda..... Yes the nation was heading towards a nation that would no longer recognize itself or it's culture, and that's what the leftist wanted without delay.

Spoiler alert - Trump won, agenda lost.

Quick mod request (and I'm trying to adhere to it) - the quote function is still eft'd up and we need to prune our responses to just a couple of layers of quotes or we are going to get miles and miles of vertical lines to scroll through when we just want to see the message being replied to. Hoping to fix it but the God's have not been receptive lately.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I have. They too have posted factual data to support their claims, and you have completely ignored them. The progressive left is in hyper attack mode, and seemingly lost in the past. Not one of the Court hearings involving General Flynn have dealt with the recently released information about FBI criminal actions. And yet you ALL refer back to a fraudulently obtained confession as if it is the end.

It's not. Now that the criminal activity has been exposed, the plea will be vacated, and the perpetrators of this abomination against the COTUS will hopefully be indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Where they BELONG.

Not once have you addressed the very real criminal actions that we now KNOW occurred. Instead you have deflected and simply ignored real facts that have been laid out in front of you.

Yes. I did. And you and others IGNORE it. Completely. It's like two ships passing in the night. What I posted addressed most of the claims. And when I ask what actual LAWS did the FBI break - nothing.

Why waste time when you just drown out dissent.

No, it didn't. NONE of the FBI's criminal activity has been addressed in Court. Yet.

Did you actually read it? It broke down Flynn's legal case and legal claims and brought up the relevant laws.

If none of the FBI's supposed criminal activity has yet been addressed - then you don't even know if it was criminal.

And not once did it address the criminal activity of the FBI which renders anything flynn may have done, moot.

The FBI had no cause to prosecute flynn. At least not what has been presented. I DO think that flynn was doing something illegal with Turkey. Why didn't the FBI go after him for that?

My personal belief is it transects something that Hillary was doing that is likewise illegal.

Let’s not do the broken record repeat thing ok? Ive already made the point that the FBI wasn’t going after Flynn for a crime. They knew he had contacts with the Russians... contacts that he had publicly lied about and was fired for.... they asked about the discussions and Flynn straight up lied to them about it. That’s a crime. Not a trap. Flynn could have just told the truth. He didn’t. Why are you making this complicated when it is not?!

I ya met said a word about Comey or trump. That’s you bringing them up. Try and stay on point.
Looks like you should watch the video I've already posted here. You asking questions from a place of ignorance.
And the video is the product of big time progressive leftists, so blather about "right wing talking points"
isn't helpful or pertinent.
I’m less interested in propaganda from either side and more interested in the simple reality of this case. Flynn lied about a pretty damn serious situation. I know it’s been pounded into your head that it was all a snowflake hoax so lying about it was no big deal but again that’s just propaganda at work
Oh BS...You're on here every day spouting DNC talking point propaganda. Who do you think you are fooling with the 'holier than thou' bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Here is some 'simple reality' that just came to light. It's a quote from the FBI...."What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," they obviously coerced him, did not read him his rights, pretended the interview was no big deal, and did not encourage him to have a lawyer.

Here is some more reality for you:

"Vice President Pence said Thursday he was "more inclined" to believe that former national security adviser Michael Flynn unintentionally misled him in early 2017 about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, an event that triggered Flynn's firing by the White House."

"Pence told reporters while traveling in Indiana that he was “deeply troubled” by new documents released in Flynn's criminal case, describing them as evidence of “investigative abuse.”

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it."

Maybe now you can stop beating your dead-horse of an argument.
Haha, ok lets go with that... how was he coerced to lie?

are you saying that cops using somebodies crime of lying to try and get the truth is somehow inappropriate?!

Flynns call wasn’t illegal... telling Flynn they know the details of the call and getting him to elaborate about it would have been useless. They simply asked Flynn about it and he chose to lie. Leveraging Flynn’s lie to get details that Flynn would not voluntarily expose is how crimes are found. It happens with law enforcement all the time... squeeze the little fish to try and get the big fish. You act like cops trying to catch bad guys is somehow a bad thing. That’s their job!!
Flynn wasn't a 'bad guy' they made him one based on the false Russia investigation. Who was the 'big fish?'
LOLOL

He admitted he lied. Not only did he plead guilty, but he reaffirmed his guilt when he rejected the judge's offer to withdraw his guilty plea.

He lied. Deal with it.
Stay tuned....the actual facts (not the contrived facts) are going to be exposed, and you're going to be butthurt.
LOLOL

Oh? What other facts do you think there are?
I'm sure they aren't the contrived facts that you have to use.
LOL

So you have nothing but wishes. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif
And, you have to use contrived facts. :laughing0301:
there comes a time where it becomes literally pointless to try and engage in discussion with someone. for months i honestly felt coyote and i were finding some common ground but seeing a statement of 1:32 of out of context i realized quite simply her hate for something outweighs her desire for honesty.

she's not the only one as this can be a human trait, not left or right. i've told people on the right their loose "interpretation" was guided by hate and no that didn't go well either.

people do not like their emotionally driven points challenged. it only heightens the emotion. i can get fed up like anyone and drop some all caps or some sailor driven words and i likely need to slow that down and simply stop paying attention to those who pay no attention to a search for the truth vs. emotional validation.

so when she sent off saying she realizes in my eyes trump can do no wrong she simply shifted gears. first, i never mentioned trump. my focus was flynn and the FBI. but since i do bulldog and stay on my point (ie, prove it was out of context with your data/links of what he meant to say) and that can push people over the edge because i've presented a "put up or shut up" scenario they know deep down they can't prove.

so deflect. tell me i love trump and that's driving me when honestly, i'm trump neutral and have gone off on him when he does stupid shit too. so what she said is flat out a lie and part of our past in depth discussions she's chosen to now ignore and shove me into the bad guy side pretty much like i probably did her after the "out of context".

out of context to me is a 10-15 second clip where you don't see the before and after and that is made up for you. aka - impeach trump.

1:32 of an interview where he's point blank asked what he did and why and he tells you is not out of context and that direction is simply deflect and move the goalposts.

comey was wrong in what he did. the FBI was wrong in what they did. but many on the left will not allow anything that can potentially show trump in a negative light simply doesn't exist in their world. they are fine with these things being done because of their emotional stake in the game.

but i know for a fact if trumps DOJ did this to someone they could cry unholy hell. the only difference is, i'd be crying unholy hell also. the action is wrong and i don't care who it is done to.

would that others feel the same.

Your honesty is non existent. You are just as partisan as those you attack.

You don't even have the integrity to actually comment on the legal points or counter them.

It's all emotional BS - TDS TDS TDS. No wonder I can't discuss things with Trump Cultists - they just revert TDS.

You will defend Trump, and anyone associated with him to the end - UNTIL Trump turns on them, then you will too.

See ya.
Wolfs in sheep’s clothing... I blocked that guy a while back and saved the hassle of annoying pointless debates. He used to be pretty good but something snapped

I know. We used to have some pretty good discussions and we used to be able to agree to disagree.
we still can. agree to disagree that is. but it's hard for me to do that when you're runnign around screaming in a rage that i'm happy with every single thing trump has done and shit. you know better and we covered that back in "those days".

First off. I am not "running around screaming in a rage". But when you start throwing around the insults and the TDS bombs don't expect me to take it lying down. What it seems to have come is because I don't AGREE with you guys on your interpretation of events - you start screaming TDS TDS TDS. Once it devolves down to that there is no point in discussing anything.

at this point you're acting just like slade. talk all "i'm not biased i'm not biased" then run out and do some one sided shit most people wouldn't want either side to do.

We are both biased. You and I. That's just a fact. I have no problem owning my own bias. I also think it's a mistake to think that there must be a 50/50 equivalency at all times. Some things are simply not equivalent. I could give a lot of examples but they would derail the thread.

and what made me stop bothering with slade is i would put up posts that would take 30-45 minutes to put together and show my point and he'd not read them nor address them but shout back generic leftist bulletpoints in defense. so i found that regardless of how well you put your argument together and how much time you spend on it trying to find that "common ground" - he had no desire to do the same in the end.

just be right. all the time.

Well that's kind of what I found here. I think Slade gets as frustrated as you and I do.

Let's go back to the 1 minute 32 second video clip. Yes, I listened to it. Essentially what he said was - he decided to try something to see what Flynn would say that he wouldn't normally do (or get away with) in a more organized administration that insists on a protocol. And Flynn chose to lie to the agents.

There was nothing the FBI did that was against the law and Flynn CHOSE to lie - he could always have said "I don't recall", but he didn't do that. When you lie to the FBI - that's a potential crime. They didn't just pick Flynn out of the blue - he came to their attention because he lied to the VP, and what was said did not match what they knew and were investigating in a broader investigation.

And yes...context does matter. Here is the entire interview (over and hour, and no I did not listen to it all, but there is a transcript at the link).

Here is part of what led up to that snipped portion - and it's the "why" of why they decided to try to interview Flynn.

13:12
starting in December and he came to our
13:24
attention in the early part of January
13:26
when there were statements made by the
13:29
vice president in public about
13:32
interactions that Flynn as the National
13:34
Security Advisor designee had had with
13:36
the Russians and we knew those
13:40
representations were very different than
13:43
what the facts were and given that we
13:45
already had a case open to understand
13:47
whether any Americans were working with
13:49
the Russians as part of their effort to
13:51
undermine our democracy
13:53
trying to figure what was going on there
13:55
was very important to us what did you
13:58
think when you found out that the
13:59
National Security Advisor designee was
14:03
lying about conversations with the
14:05
Russian ambassador why is he lying I
14:09
still don't know the answer to that so
14:11
again I have a limited vantage point but
14:13
it was clear that he was lying that he
14:16
lied to two FBI agents on the 24th of
14:18
January in the Situation Room in a
14:20
conference room and it was clear that he
14:23

but your question was -

was flynn treated differently.

was he? was the trump administration treated the same way as comey would have others?

that was your question. not the justifications or reasons, not the hype, and not the bullshit.

WAS FLYNN/TRUMP TREATED ANY DIFFERENTLY?

so - were they?

yes | no

Hold on a second. You don't get to dodge MY question by rephrasing into a new question.

We are talking about something that is a law enforcement tactic. A common one. This isn't about how administrations are treated at this level.

Look at the facts:
1. There was conclusive evidence from multiple credible sources that Russia was attempting to interfere in our elections (and, not just ours but those of our allies). Intelligence concluded that they wanted Trump to win. (and before you jump over the edge on this, that doesn't mean Trump was a willing participant).

2. The above is a very serious concern or at least should be, even if all they managed to do was sow distrust in the electoral process, that hits at the heart of our democracy.

3. Investigating that is 100% valid and that investigation also means looking into anyone on a political level at least who had interactions with Russian officials. That is where Flynn comes in.

4. Flynn was found to have lied to the VP. That's kind of a red flag and would certainly bring him to the attention of the FBI.

5. So they talk to him to see if they can catch him in a lie (common law enforcement tactic).

6. He lied. And he wasn't forced to. And he didn't have to.

Given those (unemotional) facts - how was he treated unfairly when other potential criminals or informants are treated that same way?

I think what you are getting at about administrations is Comey's remark that he wouldn't have done this with preceding administrations but what you are missing is that the reason (as he stated) is they are much more organized (there would have been strict protocols) - that the were absent with Trump and that has in fact been a long standing issue with his administration.

i said they were and gave you the proof. you overanalyed it and looked for the justification for them to do so; disregarding your own question in the process.

this is why it gets frustrating talking to you. as for slade - when he didn't read a 2nd post i put time into, i wasn't into giving him a 3rd chance. he doesn't want to debate, he wants to be agreed with.

I "overanalyzed" it? I try to look for actual facts.

So will you answer my questions?

So they talk to him to see if they can catch him in a lie (common law enforcement tactic).

Cool story. What crime did he commit that they were investigating? Logan Act violation?

You don't have to commit a crime to be investigated, there needs to be reasonable suspicion of something. Like when you change your story about something that is being investigated.

You don't have to commit a crime to be investigated, there needs to be reasonable suspicion of something.

Right. And because there was no reasonable suspicion, his lies were not material.

What crime did he commit that they were investigating?
A stupid comment. Investigations are for possible crimes. If a target did not commit a crime, the investigation shows this. the possible crime was criminal conspiracy with the russian government to interfere in the 2016 elections, for which Flynn had already been under investigation for months.

Investigations are for possible crimes.

Right. But you can't just make shit up.
If he was under suspicion for election interference, there has to be paperwork saying they were
investigating him for election interference. There wasn't.
They questioned him about the phone call, even though the transcripts had nothing in them about
election interference. They were making shit up.

for which Flynn had already been under investigation for months.

You have any proof for this claim? Any at all?
Was his name in the fake dossier?

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

By Ellen Nakashima and

I do...

LOLOL

" Sullivan ruled.

You just quoted an article from last December... Why are we talking about this NOW?? Have you learned NOTHING from the last 10 pages you were in?

The evidence that his NEW counsel found show the INTENT to entrap him.. And statements from the OTHER FBI agent that was in the room besides Strzok...

Flynn already argued the FBI entrapped him. He already argued the multiple 302's. He already argued the 302 was edited.

The judge reviewed and rejected all of that.

Flynn's arguments now are the same as before.

Forum List

Back