[

Not desperation, just the truth. Birtherism is a really stupid, easily disproven conspiracy theory. It took Trump 5 years ago to come to the conclusion we all know to be the truth. That is ridiculous.

Yeah, Hillary's campaign self-destructs and suddenly, magically, this is the most important issue in the universe.

Just a coincidence though... :lmao:

This has always been an issue. The reason we are talking about it today is because Trump finally admitted what we all know to be true, that Obama was born in America. It's the reason this thread exists, moron.
he merely took it off the plate for the debates.

Why isn't the right upset with the fact that they are LOOKING AT THE TRUMP ADMIN with his daily bullshit drama? As the campaign goes, so goes the administration. Suckers. Never seen anything like it.
why isn't the left upset that hitlery deleted 30k worth of emails when a subpoena said not to?

Who said I'm not? Just because I think Trump is the worst thing to come along since Joe McCarthy doesn't mean I like Hillary Clinton. Why are you alt-right idiots so absolute?
wow, you are, where's your thread on it? I see nothing but trump threads. thanks for the laugh.

Post what thread and post # you've complained in here about hitlery and her 30k emails.

Last edited:
So if he wins in November are you also eagerly awaiting his $40M trial for fraud in December?

No, I'm eagerly awaiting all you Soros hate drones dousing yourselves in gasoline and lighting up like torches in protest - on Soros orders....

Mostly I await Barbra Streisand moving to Yemen in protest!

Then don't hold your breath, silly twit. And when you exhale, please direct your pie hole away from your monitor. These new high-def screens are sensitive to bile.

Trump certainly knows how to keep his little monkeys trained to their televisions. And divert their myopic little minds away from making America great again, which he has no plan of doing.

Isn't anyone curious as to why the Kenyan birth certificate shows a registration date 2.5 years after the birth date? Anyone? Or did any of you tools on the right read down that far?

I took this Photoshopped image into Photoshop and the editor didn't do such a bad job. But the alignment of the "Barack Hussein II" is totally out of alignment with the copy both above and below it, it is at a different angle.
well it's real simple there is a number in the paper with the location of the original. Someone ought to find out if it exists in that file. I don't question it, I believe it. Kenya was freed in December of 63. So paperwork could have already been printed up in 1964 for use.

Trump certainly knows how to keep his little monkeys trained to their televisions. And divert their myopic little minds away from making America great again, which he has no plan of doing.
are you looking in a mirror?

The speech was advertised as such. We already know there are military who have endorsed Trump and no, she didn't necessarily call them deplorable either.

What the even it remembered for is the birther comments.

You cling to that delusion if it helps you cope. :thup:

I don't have to cling to anything, it's the news is talking about, it's what we are talking about.

[

Not desperation, just the truth. Birtherism is a really stupid, easily disproven conspiracy theory. It took Trump 5 years ago to come to the conclusion we all know to be the truth. That is ridiculous.

Yeah, Hillary's campaign self-destructs and suddenly, magically, this is the most important issue in the universe.

Just a coincidence though... :lmao:

This has always been an issue. The reason we are talking about it today is because Trump finally admitted what we all know to be true, that Obama was born in America. It's the reason this thread exists, moron.
he merely took it off the plate for the debates.

That doesn't take it off the debates. So, is he lying about what he really thinks then?

The speech was advertised as such. We already know there are military who have endorsed Trump and no, she didn't necessarily call them deplorable either.

I don't have to cling to anything, it's the news is talking about, it's what we are talking about.
dude your english is getting worse. this is two now. huh?

It's amazing and dumbfounding that Trump can tell his minions that he's lied to them and they defend him. Stunning.
it's amazing that hitlery can fall down like a drunken pirate and you all think she's healthy. I laugh at you silly silly fools.

Is Trump lying now or was he lying yesterday about birtherism?

lying about what?

lying about what?

Reread the post, you'll figure it out.

It's amazing and dumbfounding that Trump can tell his minions that he's lied to them and they defend him. Stunning.
it's amazing that hitlery can fall down like a drunken pirate and you all think she's healthy. I laugh at you silly silly fools.

Who said she's healthy? I heard she had pneumonia. Will you please post a link from a verifiable source that states her pneumonia is healthy?

lying about what?

Reread the post, you'll figure it out.
sorry joy, haven't a clue what you're referencing.

Will he pay or will he welch on his offer?

Trump technically owes Obama a $5 million donation now

In 2012, Trump offered Obama $5 million for documentation supporting his birth. Obama provided his birth certificate and Trump today admitted it was true

What proof did Obama provide?

More Soros idiocy...

A birth certificate. Why is it the far right doesn't know anything?
Most on the right don’t know anything.

Who said she's healthy? I heard she had pneumonia. Will you please post a link from a verifiable source that states her pneumonia is healthy?
she was out on her feet. I know of no one with pneumonia ever end up like that. EVAH!!! And I've never ever seen anyone with pneumonia so bad they have to go inside and hide come out 90 minutes later like she was healthy as all get out. Nope never seen it. pneumonia doesn't get cured in 90 minutes EVAH!!!
BTW, I'd give her a 7.5 for the face plant on the seat of the SUV.

Will he pay or will he welch on his offer?

Trump technically owes Obama a $5 million donation now

In 2012, Trump offered Obama $5 million for documentation supporting his birth. Obama provided his birth certificate and Trump today admitted it was true

What proof did Obama provide?

More Soros idiocy...

A birth certificate. Why is it the far right doesn't know anything?
Most on the right don’t know anything.
but more than you and your friends in here.

Forum List

Back