Looks like Trump's new National Security Advisor, Gen. Flynn, called Moscow to warn them.

3 unnamed sources behind the story. By any chance were the sources Rubio, Graham, and McShitstain?.........:lol:

1*jo7MeVboZIjldwqkD_BNvA.jpeg

In like Flynn.

Dean, do you not realize your messiah tried to kiss Putin's ass, only to fail? Oh yeah then he sent Hillary. Even a bigger disaster. You look like a fool.

Get over the Russians liberals or the American people will make sure you never see a majority again. It's getting a little weird and embarrassing.

I mailed Putin a thank you card for educating my fellow Americans on the depths of corruption within the Democrat Party. You mean I gotta buy another one for Flynn?

Obama promised to be more "flexible", remember?

Since then he sure bent over and took it from Russia.

Get over the Russians liberals or the American people will make sure you never see a majority again. It's getting a little weird and embarrassing.

They can't let it go. They have their marching orders from Supreme Leader Soros: Russia must be destroyed for rejecting the globalist Agenda.

Trump adviser had five calls with Russian envoy on day of sanctions: sources

He said he called the Russian Ambassador to wish him a Merry Christmas.

FIVE TIMES?

Dude. You must think we're all stupid. From your article.

"One source said there was nothing intrinsically odd or wrong about a Russian diplomat speaking to a member of Trump's team following the U.S. announcement. Moscow, the source added, probably would want to have some sense of what Trump's team thought about the measures.

That sentiment was echoed Friday by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. "This building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials," Toner said."

5zjgp0.jpg

Last edited:
This just keeps getting better and better.

Every day, more dots.

What will those dots say once they are all connected?

9089edda817ac8f17a2771baf26b9210.jpg

So Obama threw another temper tantrum and started threatening Russia again and putting more sanctions on them. He's trying to start a war.

Team Trump most likely spoke with them to calm them down, and let them know that once the man child is out, they will be dealing with an adult, one that would prefer peace as opposed to confrontation and threats.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Every day, more dots.

What will those dots say once they are all connected?

9089edda817ac8f17a2771baf26b9210.jpg

That you have a lot of dots.

I've been thinking that all the Russia talk was just the left throwing crap against the wall to see if anything sticks. Now it appears the left thinks if they just say Russia enough it will add up to something. I'm wondering if they can keep this up for four years.

Lied again, didn't ya?

From the article-

The three sources stressed to Reuters that they did not know who initiated the five calls between Flynn, a former three-star Army general who headed the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency under Obama, and Kislyak. Nor did they know the contents of the conversations, and declined to say how they learned of them.

One source said there was nothing intrinsically odd or wrong about a Russian diplomat speaking to a member of Trump's team following the U.S. announcement. Moscow, the source added, probably would want to have some sense of what Trump's team thought about the measures.

That sentiment was echoed Friday by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. "This building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials," Toner said.

Trump adviser had five calls with Russian envoy on day of sanctions: sources

He said he called the Russian Ambassador to wish him a Merry Christmas.

FIVE TIMES?

Dude. You must think we're all stupid. From your article.

"One source said there was nothing intrinsically odd or wrong about a Russian diplomat speaking to a member of Trump's team following the U.S. announcement. Moscow, the source added, probably would want to have some sense of what Trump's team thought about the measures.

That sentiment was echoed Friday by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. "This building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials," Toner said."

5zjgp0.jpg
Five calls? I bet I know that Trump told him, "It's OK, once I'm president, they have to do what I say. After that, I'll ask Vlad what to do next".

That's why we need some investigation.

How can you investigate Hillary a hundred times and Trump never? Hillary never had this Russian connection.

Forum List

Back