Looks like Trump's new National Security Advisor, Gen. Flynn, called Moscow to warn them.

Trump adviser had five calls with Russian envoy on day of sanctions: sources

He said he called the Russian Ambassador to wish him a Merry Christmas.

FIVE TIMES?

Dude. You must think we're all stupid. From your article.

"One source said there was nothing intrinsically odd or wrong about a Russian diplomat speaking to a member of Trump's team following the U.S. announcement. Moscow, the source added, probably would want to have some sense of what Trump's team thought about the measures.

That sentiment was echoed Friday by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. "This building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials," Toner said."

5zjgp0.jpg
Five calls? I bet I know that Trump told him, "It's OK, once I'm president, they have to do what I say. After that, I'll ask Vlad what to do next".

That's why we need some investigation.

How can you investigate Hillary a hundred times and Trump never? Hillary never had this Russian connection.

I also don't believe Obama gave a courtesy heads up before he did the Russians or the media.

And you have no idea who initiated the calls. Give it up.

FIVE TIMES?

"One source said there was nothing intrinsically odd or wrong about a Russian diplomat speaking to a member of Trump's team following the U.S. announcement. Moscow, the source added, probably would want to have some sense of what Trump's team thought about the measures.

That sentiment was echoed Friday by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. "This building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials," Toner said."

5zjgp0.jpg
Five calls? I bet I know that Trump told him, "It's OK, once I'm president, they have to do what I say. After that, I'll ask Vlad what to do next".

How can you investigate Hillary a hundred times and Trump never? Hillary never had this Russian connection.

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

If you believe that, I have one question:
200.gif

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

No just Saudi. Tell me how much money did Russian princes give to Trumps campaign?

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

Hillary thought she had a Russian connection. Didn't she offer them some shitty plastic reset button?..........:disbelief:

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

Shouldn't we know? I want to know.

Republicans so worried about Hillary's emails.

And now, their guy is possibly a Russian Manchurian Candidate and they don't care. They better care.

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

No just Saudi. Tell me how much money did Russian princes give to Trumps campaign?
There's princes in Russia?

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

And now, their guy is possibly a Russian Manchurian Candidate and they don't care. They better care.

You channeling Joe McCarthy tonite, or what?

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

If you believe that, I have one question:
200.gif
I believe Trump's son. Don't you?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

FIVE TIMES?

5zjgp0.jpg

Gen. Flynn called Russia 5 times.

5 times.

Why?

5zjgp0.jpg

5 times.

Why?

Because phones work. Really well.

5zjgp0.jpg

5 times.

Why?
Ok, I give up. What is buzzfeed saying?

I believe there too much ado about a Trump representative contacting Russian counterparts to alieve tensions when 35 diplomats are sent home without warning

5zjgp0.jpg

5 times.

Why?

I won't believe it until it is verified by 17 US intelligence agencies..........nah!.......even then, I won't believe it.......:lol:.

Quit your lying.

5zjgp0.jpg

5 times.

Why?

Quit your lying.

5 times.

Why?
What lie?

Something I'm trying to figure out is, for what nefarious reason do people think the phone calls were made?

Senate Intel panel to probe Trump team's ties to Russia

Just to be on the safe side, we should know Trump's connections to Russia. Look how afraid Republicans were of something they thought maybe Hillary did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Just to be on the safe side.

Forum List

Back