Looks like Trump's new National Security Advisor, Gen. Flynn, called Moscow to warn them.

I believe there too much ado about a Trump representative contacting Russian counterparts to alieve tensions when 35 diplomats are sent home without warning
For no reason what so ever, right?
Stop being a moron.

(I know, I ask the impossible)

35 diplomats are kicked out, a month before Trump takes over, and you think he's not smart enough to try to defuse a possible international incident?

Senate Intel panel to probe Trump team's ties to Russia

Just to be on the safe side, we should know Trump's connections to Russia. Look how afraid Republicans were of something they thought maybe Hillary did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Just to be on the safe side.
I've said it before I'll say it again, I'll take Trump and the Russians over Hillary and the wahabis any day.

Senate Intel panel to probe Trump team's ties to Russia

Just to be on the safe side, we should know Trump's connections to Russia. Look how afraid Republicans were of something they thought maybe Hillary did.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Just to be on the safe side.
Hunt Witches much?

Trump adviser had five calls with Russian envoy on day of sanctions: sources

He said he called the Russian Ambassador to wish him a Merry Christmas.

FIVE TIMES?

Dude. You must think we're all stupid. From your article.

"One source said there was nothing intrinsically odd or wrong about a Russian diplomat speaking to a member of Trump's team following the U.S. announcement. Moscow, the source added, probably would want to have some sense of what Trump's team thought about the measures.

That sentiment was echoed Friday by State Department spokesman Mark Toner. "This building doesn’t see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials," Toner said."

5zjgp0.jpg
Five calls? I bet I know that Trump told him, "It's OK, once I'm president, they have to do what I say. After that, I'll ask Vlad what to do next".

That's why we need some investigation.

How can you investigate Hillary a hundred times and Trump never? Hillary never had this Russian connection.

Five? Hell it prolly only took one to get obama to fork over 20% of our uranium.

Forum List

Back