Loon visits Walmart with loaded rifle and body armour.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Walmart panic caused by gun rights 'test'

A man who sparked panic by walking into a Walmart with a rifle and body armour told police he was testing his right to bear arms in public.

Dmitriy Andreychenko entered the shop heavily armed, days after a mass shooting at another of Walmart's stores.

"I wanted to know if that Walmart honoured the second amendment," the 20-year-old told police after his arrest.

Prosecutors have charged him with making a terrorist threat.

If found guilty, the charge could result in a four-year prison sentence and a fine of $10,000 (£8,300), Greene County prosecutor Dan Patterson said in a statement.

Words fail me.

A man who sparked panic by walking into a Walmart with a rifle and body armour told police he was testing his right to bear arms in public.

Dmitriy Andreychenko entered the shop heavily armed, days after a mass shooting at another of Walmart's stores.

"I wanted to know if that Walmart honoured the second amendment," the 20-year-old told police after his arrest.

If found guilty, the charge could result in a four-year prison sentence and a fine of $10,000 (£8,300), Greene County prosecutor Dan Patterson said in a statement.

Words fail me.
That moron deserves to be in jail. Sorry.

Words fail me.
He is lucky he wasnt shot.

Just think of what these rodents cost us in terms of responding to them, pay to our first responders no matter what country. Then all of the frightened people who were just out in public shopping or entertaining themselves. These people must be made to pay for, at least, the salaries of the first responders. I don't know how he could pay out to the people whom he made flee in his path.

Words fail me.

Moron, you are days late with this.....the guy will likely walk, too, because he didn't break the law.

Words fail me.

Yes....words fail you in almost every post you enter...

Words fail me.

Yes....words fail you in almost every post you enter...
I knew an extremist ghoul would show up soon.

Prosecutors have charged him with making a te was rrorist threat.

Words fail me.
he was committing no crime

Forum List

Back