Looting local businesses & destroying property? REALLY?

Nothing justifies the destruction of private property. End of story....Innocent people are losing their godforsaken businesses just because of a bunch of violent racist.

Why won't you go protest in front of the police department and wait for the evidence?

Nothing justifies the destruction of private property. End of story....Innocent people are losing their godforsaken businesses just because of a bunch of violent racist.

Why won't you go protest in front of the police department and wait for the evidence?

You don't have to be a racist to be involved in a crime of opportunity. Most of those businesses are likely owned by blacks.

Replace the text with IGNORE THE OBVIOUS and it just as easily applies to you. But we can't acknowledge the elephant in the room cause you might lose votes.

You people are pathetic

Life is easy when you get to make sweeping judgements about millions and millions of people simply based upon the pigment of their skin.

But then again, you're a low brow ex-con, so critical thought has never been in your arsenal.

Blacks are 13% of the population, 50% of murder victims are black, 90% are killed by blacks. That's not a sweeping judgment, those are facts. 26 blacks were shot in Chicago this last weekend, 1 16 year old girl was killed, that didn't even make the national news.

So all blacks must be the same then. Right?

Life is easy when you get to make sweeping judgements about millions and millions of people simply based upon the pigment of their skin.

But then again, you're a low brow ex-con, so critical thought has never been in your arsenal.

Blacks are 13% of the population, 50% of murder victims are black, 90% are killed by blacks. That's not a sweeping judgment, those are facts. 26 blacks were shot in Chicago this last weekend, 1 16 year old girl was killed, that didn't even make the national news.

The ones involved in the crimes that are the reason for this thread are, ya dumbass. As well as the ones who look the other way while their own neighborhoods burn, I might add.

Last edited:

You don't have to be a racist to be involved in a crime of opportunity. Most of those businesses are likely owned by blacks.

sadly, you're probably right. They really don't care how many blacks lose everything and end up dying. Just as long as they can hang it around a white mans neck. Kind of sad.

Replace the text with IGNORE THE OBVIOUS and it just as easily applies to you. But we can't acknowledge the elephant in the room cause you might lose votes.

You people are pathetic

You're right, I am making a sweeping judgment about a group of people. We're told over & over & over its not our concern, to mind our own business, that we don't understand their plight & on & on.
What's left for us to do but sit back and pass judgment? You won't accept "outside" help or criticism.

You'd rather just ignore it and pretend there isnt a MAJOR problem. After all, it's not in your neighborhood.

Of course there is a major problem, but their skin color isn't the issue. Yet, you seem to want to focus on that. Poverty, poor education and an over abundance of deadly weapons are problems, not the pigment of someones skin.

Go ahead and pretend like you aren't a racist. It's funny at this point.

The elitist rich in the liberal media justified looting and murder to justify perceived errors in the justice system way back in 1992 during the Rodney King riots and before. Somehow the liberal elite in the media get a kick out of seeing their editorials blossom into civil unrest and murder. Times haven't changed.

The ones involved in the crimes that are the reason for this thread are, ya dumbass. As well as the ones who look the other way while their own neighborhoods burn, I might add.

So why didn't you say that in the OP? Why did you just say "the blacks"?

Because you're not very smart and are obviously lazy. Add the two of those together and you get the base of the modern conservative movement.

Well, do you believe the data or are you just going to ignore it. I am not saying all blacks are bad people, but dysfunctional a lot of them seemly are. How do we work to improve the situation?

You're right, I am making a sweeping judgment about a group of people. We're told over & over & over its not our concern, to mind our own business, that we don't understand their plight & on & on.
What's left for us to do but sit back and pass judgment? You won't accept "outside" help or criticism.

You'd rather just ignore it and pretend there isnt a MAJOR problem. After all, it's not in your neighborhood.

Of course there is a major problem, but their skin color isn't the issue. Yet, you seem to want to focus on that. Poverty, poor education and an over abundance of deadly weapons are problems, not the pigment of someones skin.

I'll do that why you pretend that the culture of the black community isn't part of the problem.

You just don't get it

Well, do you believe the data or are you just going to ignore it. I am not saying all blacks are bad people, but dysfunctional a lot of them seemly are. How do we work to improve the situation?

How about focus on the actual issues, which isn't the color of their skin. Novel idea, I know.

Because you're not very smart and are obviously lazy. Add the two of those together and you get the base of the modern conservative movement.

Deflection

You came to this discussion empty handed

I'll do that why you pretend that the culture of the black community isn't part of the problem.

You just don't get it

Why don't you enlighten me about your deep insight in to the "culture of the black community".

Deflection

Hahahaha, You started a trolling racist thread and when that's pointed out, all you can say is "Deflection". Once a low intelligence con, always a low intelligence con.

Gee, let's see here.
LA. Adverse verdict in the Rodney King trial. Blacks riot and kill people for days.
NY. Child accidentally killed in auto accident in Brooklyn. Blacks riot and kill people for days.
New Orleans. Flood. Blacks riot and kill people for days.
Cincinnati. Police kill man in questionable circumstanes. Blacks riot and kill people for days.

In fact I cannot name another ethnic group that riots, kills people, and burns stores in their own neighborhood--stores that cater to them and help them--under anything like circumstances like that. Can you?
It isnt every black. It's about 20% of the population in any of those shit holes causing 80% of the problems. And those other 80% are also poor, lacking education, and often possess weapons. I realize that since you are the real racist here, you think all blacks in poor neighborhoods riot but they're just misunderstood.
The problem is the 20% who think it's OK.

Deflection

Hahahaha, You started a trolling racist thread and when that's pointed out, all you can say is "Deflection". Once a low intelligence con, always a low intelligence con.

There was nothing trolling or racist about it, dumbshit. You are the one spewing racist trolling crap.

How about focus on the actual issues, which isn't the color of their skin. Novel idea, I know.

Okay,

What other culture glorifies cop killing, rape, robbery....etc in their MODERN forms of entertainment? You know, the stuff their kids grow up listening to and watching? How many white comedians are on tv or on tour using the evils of the black community as the basis for their routines?

Culture rot, and it isn't a white, asian, mexican thing.

Forum List

Back