Looting local businesses & destroying property? REALLY?

You're right, I am making a sweeping judgment about a group of people. We're told over & over & over its not our concern, to mind our own business, that we don't understand their plight & on & on.
What's left for us to do but sit back and pass judgment? You won't accept "outside" help or criticism.

You'd rather just ignore it and pretend there isnt a MAJOR problem. After all, it's not in your neighborhood.

Of course there is a major problem, but their skin color isn't the issue. Yet, you seem to want to focus on that. Poverty, poor education and an over abundance of deadly weapons are problems, not the pigment of someones skin.

Go ahead and pretend like you aren't a racist. It's funny at this point.

Gee, let's see here.
LA. Adverse verdict in the Rodney King trial. Blacks riot and kill people for days.
NY. Child accidentally killed in auto accident in Brooklyn. Blacks riot and kill people for days.
New Orleans. Flood. Blacks riot and kill people for days.
Cincinnati. Police kill man in questionable circumstanes. Blacks riot and kill people for days.

In fact I cannot name another ethnic group that riots, kills people, and burns stores in their own neighborhood--stores that cater to them and help them--under anything like circumstances like that. Can you?
It isnt every black. It's about 20% of the population in any of those shit holes causing 80% of the problems. And those other 80% are also poor, lacking education, and often possess weapons. I realize that since you are the real racist here, you think all blacks in poor neighborhoods riot but they're just misunderstood.
The problem is the 20% who think it's OK.

Like a moth to a flame, rabbi shows up for the racism thread.

Life is easy when you get to make sweeping judgements about millions and millions of people simply based upon the pigment of their skin.

But then again, you're a low brow ex-con, so critical thought has never been in your arsenal.

Blacks are 13% of the population, 50% of murder victims are black, 90% are killed by blacks. That's not a sweeping judgment, those are facts. 26 blacks were shot in Chicago this last weekend, 1 16 year old girl was killed, that didn't even make the national news.

So all blacks must be the same then. Right?

Exactly where did I say that? I could lay out tons of other stats about the propensity of blacks to commit crimes in general which would speak to the black culture in general but I'm not going to spend anymore time on the likes of you. Blacks, just like all other races, teach people how to treat them, are there exceptions to the rule, of course but the numbers, that are consistent over decades, don't lie.

Deflection

You came to this discussion empty handed

Hahahaha, You started a trolling racist thread and when that's pointed out, all you can say is "Deflection". Once a low intelligence con, always a low intelligence con.

There was nothing trolling or racist about it, dumbshit. You are the one spewing racist trolling crap.

Is there a racist bat signal that goes up whenever a thread like this is created? Do you get paged when this thread went up? You sure got here quick

Rabbi: "Shit, looks like people are talking shit on the blacks again without me. Gotta go honey!"

Mrs. Rabbi: "What about the rest of your dinner?"

Rabbi: "How can I possibly eat when there are still black people enjoying the same rights and freedoms that us pure white skinned people enjoy? I have work to do!"

Last edited:
Life is easy when you get to make sweeping judgements about millions and millions of people simply based upon the pigment of their skin.

But then again, you're a low brow ex-con, so critical thought has never been in your arsenal.

You're right, I am making a sweeping judgment about a group of people. We're told over & over & over its not our concern, to mind our own business, that we don't understand their plight & on & on.
What's left for us to do but sit back and pass judgment? You won't accept "outside" help or criticism.

You'd rather just ignore it and pretend there isnt a MAJOR problem. After all, it's not in your neighborhood.

Of course there is a major problem, but their skin color isn't the issue. Yet, you seem to want to focus on that. Poverty, poor education and an over abundance of deadly weapons are problems, not the pigment of someones skin.

Poverty? Poverty is an excuse to riot, loot and burn down buildings? How about a lack of values? Millions lived through abject poverty during the Depression and didn't resort to looting and rioting.

Unfortunately....the OP is correct. When did whites loot and riot and rob stores when a white guy or gal was killed. I have been trying to think of some instances but have come up short.

Blacks are what keeps KKK alive, just by their own actions.

I saw the kids parents on tv yesterday. Shame on the media for asking them to appear to begin with. They are upset enough. But..it begs the question of WHY they agreed to appear. And, not once did they say "stop looting. Stealing tires for your car will not bring our son back. Put that energy into seeing justice done..not committing crimes". Nope. They didn't say that at all.

And yes..I know this is very un PC for me to say...but its what I have been thinking for some time now. It shames me and at the same time, it makes me sorry I have actually thought this way for the first time in my life.

So why didn't you say that in the OP? Why did you just say "the blacks"?

Because you're not very smart and are obviously lazy. Add the two of those together and you get the base of the modern conservative movement.

Deflection

Hahahaha, You started a trolling racist thread and when that's pointed out, all you can say is "Deflection". Once a low intelligence con, always a low intelligence con.

Trolling? Racist? Hardly

Just the facts that anyone can observe on the nightly news. IF, they're interested in paying attention.

More people would speak up but they don't out of the fear of being labeled racist by fools like you. You would rather play a political game of Russian Roulette for votes than address any of the actual problems that plague these communities. You're near as culpable as the criminals are.

Poverty? Poverty is an excuse to riot, loot and burn down buildings? How about a lack of values? Millions lived through abject poverty during the Depression and didn't resort to looting and rioting.

What's a more likely reason that someone loots, because they're poor or because they're black?

If you can't figure it out, think about the last time you saw a rich person looting a store.

If there's a riot and looting in a neighborhood there's a 99.9% chance black people are doing it. If there is an illegal in our country there's a 99.9% chance it's a hispanic person.

Only liberals can try to twist the absolute truth into racism when it's easily identifiable as the primary source of the problem.

What's a more likely reason that someone loots, because they're poor or because they're black?

If you can't figure it out, think about the last time you saw a rich person looting a store.

You have a link o the latest white people looting riot to compare this with?

Neither.
They riot because they come from a culture that has total disregard for people and property.

Deflection

Trolling? Racist? Hardly

Just the facts that anyone can observe on the nightly news. IF, they're interested in paying attention.

More people would speak up but they don't out of the fear of being labeled racist by fools like you. You would rather play a political game of Russian Roulette for votes than address any of the actual problems that plague these communities. You're near as culpable as the criminals are.

Hahahahah, I mentioned actual problems. You ignored what I said.

You focused on the color of their skin and nothing else.

Let's not forget, one of us is a felon, the other isn't.

Troll Thread.

Trolling? Racist? Hardly

Troll Thread.

Ad hom argument. Rabbi Rules!

Whites used to riot also, they just got fat, lazy and complacent. of course most of the riots were over blacks and the need to kill them for any reason what so ever...except for the time in Missouri they killed the founder of Mormonism...during a riot over his views on religion...

Last edited:

Trolling? Racist? Hardly

Troll Thread.

Why do you hahaha yourself into every post. Is looting and rioting a joke to you?

When's the last time you saw a mob of "poor" whites looting and ransacking? :dunno:

You have a link o the latest white people looting riot to compare this with?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCfSJnhgvVg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCfSJnhgvVg[/ame]

Now you can post your video of rich people looting. When you can't, my point will have been made.

Whites used to riot also, they just got fat, lazy and complacent. of course most of the riots were over blacks and the needed to kill them for any reason what so ever...except for the time in Missouri they killed the founder of Mormonism...during a riot over his views on religion...

Can't wait for your post with the history of this one.

Trolling? Racist? Hardly

Troll Thread.

Why do you hahaha yourself into every post. Is looting and rioting a joke to you?

Racists pretending not to be racists is hilarious to me.

hA1B6FFA0

Replace the text with IGNORE THE OBVIOUS and it just as easily applies to you. But we can't acknowledge the elephant in the room cause you might lose votes.

You people are pathetic

Don't have to judge the idiots by their skin, they are proving they are of low intelligence.

They loot because they are THIEVES and haven't been taught that stealing is wrong. There's a lot of shit I can't afford. Doesn't give me the right to break in a store window and take it.

Forum List

Back