Loretta Lynch: No technical interference by Russians

Can't call it fake news. Video
Oh and please no racists comments by you people on the left.

Lynch: No Evidence Of 'Technical Interference' From Russia [VIDEO]

Nobody ever said the voting machines were hacked dumb ass.
No but saying shit like the Russians hacked the election implies that votes were tampered with.

Only to an idiot.
then how else did they interfere? if it wasn't the voting machines, what exactly are you saying they did that would change the numbers?

Go back and get news papers for the last couple of weeks, and you will find out. Either that, or change the channel from Fox. You'll never get the truth there.
You mean change the channel MSNBC or one the other alphebet networks your statement proves you have ignored the content of the hacked emails.

No but saying shit like the Russians hacked the election implies that votes were tampered with.

Only to an idiot.
then how else did they interfere? if it wasn't the voting machines, what exactly are you saying they did that would change the numbers?

Go back and get news papers for the last couple of weeks, and you will find out. Either that, or change the channel from Fox. You'll never get the truth there.
You mean change the channel MSNBC or one the other alphebet networks your statement proves you have ignored the content of the hacked emails.

You mean like the claims of an under aged sex slave business being run out of a pizza shop? Sure, that is exactly the kind of thing I ignore.

Only to an idiot.

You mean like the claims of an under aged sex slave business being run out of a pizza shop? Sure, that is exactly the kind of thing I ignore.
me too, you're the only one bringing it up.

That's pretty big talk there scrote.

I take that back. Nobody with an IQ above 20 ever said the voting machines were hacked. Lots of misinformed right wingers seem to think that is what all the discussion is about, but it is not.

So then we can drop it an move on. Election is secure, thanks!

That's pretty big talk there scrote.

I take that back. Nobody with an IQ above 20 ever said the voting machines were hacked. Lots of misinformed right wingers seem to think that is what all the discussion is about, but it is not.

So then we can drop it an move on. Election is secure, thanks!
"these aren't the droids you're looking for", move on.

Only to an idiot.

I dont see that in this thread
Quit deflecting.

And yet they keep insisting that is what people are saying.
how else is there tampering then if it isn't for counting votes?

And if you claim it was the emails, those were before the election and the president said there was nothing to them and did nothing, why then is it a story today?

Only to an idiot.

Unfortunately, most Trump supporters don't ignore that type thing. Fake news, like the birther claims, are a big part of why they voted for that clown.

And yet they keep insisting that is what people are saying.
how else is there tampering then if it isn't for counting votes?

And if you claim it was the emails, those were before the election and the president said there was nothing to them and did nothing, why then is it a story today?

Congressional leaders were briefed by the CIA before the election, and urged a bipartisan release of that information, but McConnell said no, and threatened that if the information was made public, he would accuse the president of trying to unfairly sway the election. Not surprising that turtle boy has changed his mind now that the election is over..

Unfortunately, most Trump supporters don't ignore that type thing. Fake news, like the birther claims, are a big part of why they voted for that clown.
The big reasons they voted Trump is because he addressed the issues that are important to them such as illegal immigration and the economy. The most important one was he is not Clinton, who spent her time playing identity politics and disparaging anyone who didn't support her appointment with destiny, as the First Female President.

I think it will be funny when trump gets 538 electoral votes. I can't see anyone voting for the crap shit left anymore

Forum List

Back