Trump continues to lie about ‘election interference.’

That's what is happening in NYC as we post!
MAGA
You think he's paying someone off in NYC today?

so you don't know, you prove you're whacking pee pee's then huh? carrying that torch for the elites!!!!

They do appreciate your compliance.

Most people under criminal indictment realize it is not a good idea to run for political office
There was a time in America’s more honest and enlightened political past when an indicted criminal such as Trump would withdraw from political life, no longer a viable candidate for office the consequence of his crimes.

What a fucking crock of shit. Both the FEC and US Attorneys declined to take any action in the matter. Hell even Bragg declined to do anything until the commies in his office and the WH pressured him. Then Bragg started twisting and inventing law to come up with something. They may well get a conviction with a NYC jury, but at this point I'm really starting to doubt that. Either way it will never hold up on appeal, if that's required.

The grand jury heard evidence of Trump’s crimes and indicted him accordingly.

Trump’s criminal prosecution is perfectly appropriate, warranted, lawful, and constitutional – in no manner ‘election interference’; Trump has only himself to blame.

Wow, a campaign ad for xiden, great commie propaganda piece. I wonder if an in kind contribution form was filed with the FEC. I'm also curious why he didn't mention the freedom xiden is taking away from women and girls by forcing them to compete against men and boys. He's destroying the life long dreams of women with the stroke of a pen.

John Edgar Slow Horses

Chaos in a blender.

What a fucking crock of shit. Both the FEC and US Attorneys declined to take any action in the matter. Hell even Bragg declined to do anything until the commies in his office and the WH pressured him. Then Bragg started twisting and inventing law to come up with something. They may well get a conviction with a NYC jury, but at this point I'm really starting to doubt that. Either way it will never hold up on appeal, if that's required.

Don't you have a lot of Trump types in Texas? You know, all hat and no cattle.

He's grandiose.. chaos in a blender.

Trump is all hat and no cattle.

1714061575279.jpeg

We know about you, no show no go!
MAGA
So now you want to project the the fact that you didn't show up for your ass kicking onto me, very telling, do you look at yourself in the mirror, and convince yourself you were there, and your tough! Go back into hiding!

So now you want to project the the fact that you didn't show up for your ass kicking onto me, very telling, do you look at yourself in the mirror, and convince yourself you were there, and your tough! Go back into hiding!
Says the pussy that didn't show! If you would have and I had not you would have been all over this board spouting off. Nope I messaged you that day and you didn't respond for 2 days after. Go on lying to yourself and your family. Tell the Gracie's your a badass. You are a fucking coward!
MAGA

Forum List

Back