Trump continues to lie about ‘election interference.’

You certainly seem to have a fascination for whacking other people's pee-pee's. I know it's a MAGA thing!
MAGA
I watch in here the lengths you demofks go through to comply with the elites. It's the only conclusion a smart person can reach!

And then you cheated your arse off, problem is you over did it giving Biden more than the great half white hope got.
Naw. Trump got his ass handed to him fair and square and it's going to happen again this November.
And once again the cognitive dissonance will be so overwhelming in you MAGAts at the realization that your freakish little cult doesn't really have the appeal to the majority like you thought it did, that you'll be forced to come up with another bullshit "cheating" story.
Rinse and repeat.
Instead of having to reinvent some loony stolen election conspiracy story now after every election maybe you MAGAt Trumptards should just face reality.
Most voters aren't buying the shit you're selling.

That you wanna whack other people's pee-pee's! Seek help!
MAGA
no, I watch again how the elites allow their flock to exist, and having them give them sex is their favorite model.

You should actually read up on how people like Kamala got her position in California.

Forum List

Back