Loretta Lynch: The Orlando victims didn't have enough love in their hearts for the terrorists

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
If only the victims didn't have enough love. I guess they just had what they had coming, according to Obama regime deputy Loretta Lynch.

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love.

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’

If only the victims didn't have enough love. I guess they just had what they had coming, according to Obama regime deputy Loretta Lynch.

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love.

The title of the OP tries to twist words to promote propaganda..

Yes....this administration and it's running dogs will talk about anything but who is responsible and or who keeps attacking Americans in America.....how many more Americans will be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness aka obama's agenda.

People need to understand we have a rogue president...we also have a cowardly congress that has let the imposter do much,much damage to Ameica...and still has a few months left to do more and he will do as much in that regards as he possibly can...that is a given.

you guys must have crossed eyes, cause she ain't saying nothing like you two have interpreted..

Um...no....I just saw the TV replay. She said the best response to terror is love and compassion.

So....when Mohammed Durka Durka Hockmed Asami begins doing Allah's will upon a crowd of people....dont shoot him. HUG HIM AND OFFER HIM A JOB!

How is it twisting words? Clearly the article supports that she said we need the terrorists to feel the love

Didn't read the article, did you, Bart? "our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love."

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love. We stand with you today because we grieve together, and long after the cameras are gone will continue to stand with you as we grow together in commitment and solidarity and in equality.”

She calls for love and compassion for the victims. duh....Not for the terrorist....
But Jesus said the same thing..so dis him also..

Compassion seems a bit unhelpful to keeping people alive. The most effective weapon against terrorists is good information and then follow up using common sense.

Personally I believe the most effective response to terror is the use of superior firepower employed without restrictive rules of engagement.

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love. We stand with you today because we grieve together, and long after the cameras are gone will continue to stand with you as we grow together in commitment and solidarity and in equality.”

She calls for love and compassion for the victims. duh....Not for the terrorist....
But Jesus said the same thing..so dis him also..

dat bitch ain't no jesus

Can a mod merge my thread here, didn't see this one.

And this is the head of our Justice Dept whose duty is to prosecute terrorists to the fullest extent of the law!

If I had been there it would have taken everything I've got not to get out of my seat.

Yes. We just have to hope and pray whoever is elected wants to get rid of her.
Wrong, here is a link to the video, dear-
Do You Feel Safe, America? Attorney General Loretta Lynch: 'Most Effective' Response to Islamic Terror 'Is Love'

you guys must have crossed eyes, cause she ain't saying nothing like you two have interpreted..

thanks depot-----now I hate that bitch even more. What happens when we change presidents? can she be easily dumped?

Forum List

Back