Loretta Lynch: The Orlando victims didn't have enough love in their hearts for the terrorists

Personally I believe the most effective response to terror is the use of superior firepower employed without restrictive rules of engagement.
Oh how I wish we could! But then again, I think the Korea PA and Vietnam War were also wasted opportunities to reduce our nuclear stockpile.

I always liked a line from West Wing where Toby is attacking Will for writing a weak speech in response to the abduction of POTUS' daughter by terrorists. He says,
"If we go two lines without using the phrase 'unimaginably large military arsenal', we're out of our minds."

Wrong, here is a link to the video, dear-
Do You Feel Safe, America? Attorney General Loretta Lynch: 'Most Effective' Response to Islamic Terror 'Is Love'

you guys must have crossed eyes, cause she ain't saying nothing like you two have interpreted..

thanks depot-----now I hate that bitch even more. What happens when we change presidents? can she be easily dumped?

All Department heads are expected to have their resignations on the president's deck shortly after inauguration. He can hold them for a time, or drop the axe immediately.

If only the victims didn't have enough love. I guess they just had what they had coming, according to Obama regime deputy Loretta Lynch.

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love.

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’
The title of the OP tries to twist words to promote propaganda..
Only a pussy whipped piece of shit would believe anything lynch says...

If only the victims didn't have enough love. I guess they just had what they had coming, according to Obama regime deputy Loretta Lynch.

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love.

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’
The title of the OP tries to twist words to promote propaganda..
Only a pussy whipped piece of shit would believe anything lynch says...

don't talk to little moonie like that-----he will never learn to pull his pants up

Do You Feel Safe, America? Attorney General Loretta Lynch: 'Most Effective' Response to Islamic Terror 'Is Love'

you guys must have crossed eyes, cause she ain't saying nothing like you two have interpreted..

How many Gays and Lesbians believe 'Love' is the only response to the terror just witnessed?

Maybe they'll paint "LOVE" on their newly-purchased firearms.

How many Gays and Lesbians believe 'Love' is the only response to the terror just witnessed? How about 'punish our enemies', where have we heard that?

take a muslim to lunch.........

The ones I know are furious.

How many Gays and Lesbians believe 'Love' is the only response to the terror just witnessed? How about 'punish our enemies', where have we heard that?

Lynch is a tool. Nothing more.

wrong-----she's HER OWN BITCH----sorta like Hillary

Nope. She's a tool of Obama and Jarrett.

the bitch does not strike me as something as passive as a screwdriver

Regardless, she does what she's told.

I still do not like her

I never did, or any of her bosses and cohorts.

take a muslim to lunch.........

Johnny's Barbeque ...

Attorney General Loretta Lynch declared attacks like the one in Orlando will be prevented and extremists like ISIS will be defeated by Obama's new 'Love' Policy.

How EXACTLY does / will that work? :p

Attorney General Loretta Lynch declared attacks like the one in Orlando will be prevented and extremists like ISIS will be defeated by Obama's new 'Love' Policy.

How EXACTLY does / will that work? :p
He will give ISIS all the stuff they want. They will expand too far and finally collapse. Obama then will tell us he defeated ISIS by strategy...

I have some horrible, horrible news for you pants shitters.

ISIS loses 45 percent of territory in Iraq, 20 percent in Syria

"The Islamic State has lost 45 percent of the territory it once held in Iraq and 20 percent of areas it controlled in Syria."

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

Obuma will bend over and let all the terrorists butt fuck him....they should feel the love by then.

Forum List

Back