Loretta Lynch: The Orlando victims didn't have enough love in their hearts for the terrorists

I have some horrible, horrible news for you pants shitters.

ISIS loses 45 percent of territory in Iraq, 20 percent in Syria

"The Islamic State has lost 45 percent of the territory it once held in Iraq and 20 percent of areas it controlled in Syria."

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

With no boots on the ground, you can hardly credit Obama for this.
We have boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria. And equipment.

U.S. to Put 'Boots on the Ground' in Iraq to Combat ISIL

The real question here is what will queasy 65 do when isil falls apart and Hillary is president?

I have some horrible, horrible news for you pants shitters.

ISIS loses 45 percent of territory in Iraq, 20 percent in Syria

"The Islamic State has lost 45 percent of the territory it once held in Iraq and 20 percent of areas it controlled in Syria."

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

With no boots on the ground, you can hardly credit Obama for this.

Some advisers. Not even backed by international law like the whole campaign.

You must be mistaken...Obama said...promised...'No boots on the ground'!
The GOP Establishment REFUSED to give him an AUMF. But what do you expect from gutless RINOs like Paul Ryan, right? Ryan's a RINO, right? That's what all you Trump Chumps say he is.

When we were debating whether or not to put boots on the ground over there, I asked and asked and asked the cowardly tards what we should do. I hammered home the point you hacks don't form an opinion until you find out whatever Obama is going to do, and then you oppose it.

That way, if he fails, you can hoot and holler and celebrate America's defeat and blame Obama.

If he succeeds, you do what you are doing now and deny him any credit.

You are the biggest pack of chickenshits who ever crawled over the ground.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch declared attacks like the one in Orlando will be prevented and extremists like ISIS will be defeated by Obama's new 'Love' Policy.

How EXACTLY does / will that work? :p
Air Force F-16s fly the most sorties against ISIS, B-1s drop most bombs

The Air Force has flown more than half of the 87,000 coalition sorties over Iraq and Syria since the air campaign against the Islamic State militant group began, striking key locations and assets about 25 times a day, Lt. Gen. John Raymond told reporters Thursday.

Compare and contrast with....

After which you keened

"4 MORE YEARS!"

Isn't that right?

The real question here is what will queasy 65 do when isil falls apart and Hillary is president?
Daws, Barry and Hillary sided with and helped Al Qaeida take over Libya. As long as Hillary keeps taking money from countries supporting terrorism, as long as they keep arming and aiding them, and as long as both break out in hives every time it is suggested they use the term 'Radical Islam' terrorists will never go away. :p

As far as your opinion of me, you're a joke. After 20+ years in the military fighting our nation's enemies - including terrorists, I will celebrate. These people have been doing this for over 100 years, however, so if you think they will just simply fade away and terrorism will end you are safly mistaken.

Daws, Barry and Hillary sided with and helped Al Qaeida take over Libya. As long as Hillary keeps taking money from countries supporting terrorism, as long as they keep arming and aiding them, and as long as both break out in hives every time it is suggested they use the term 'Radical Islam' terrorists will never go away. :p

As far as your opinion of me, you're a joke. After 20+ years in the military fighting our nation's enemies - including terrorists, I will celebrate. These people have been doing this for over 100 years, however, so if you think they will just simply fade away and terrorism will end you are safly mistaken.
Bahahahaha!

Making shit up is easy........the challenge is in demonstrating it.....

Obama, Hillary, and Liberals would know...

So cutting funding to the point where our military has to dig through the 'bone yard' to find spare parts for planes to get them to fly was on purpose because we are going to replace bombs with hugs?!

:p

Obama, Hillary, and Liberals would know...

I notice you are rather niggardly with citations........

You could start with this....

Barry and Hillary sided with and helped Al Qaeida take over Libya.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch declared attacks like the one in Orlando will be prevented and extremists like ISIS will be defeated by Obama's new 'Love' Policy.

How EXACTLY does / will that work? :p

ISIS is being defeated by the Iraqis with US support. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back