Loretta Lynch: The Orlando victims didn't have enough love in their hearts for the terrorists

They swallow everything Obama feeds them without question.

How many hours each week do you spend with FOX, Rush, Drudge or Breitbart?

Roughly.....
Thanks for validating the left believe everything they are fed without question.
You can't even grasp the concept of someone hearing something and not believing it.

I can't help noticing that you didn't answer the question.....

I read.....
When did you stop self mutilation?

Why are you so embarrassed to admit that you are the Useful Idiot of whom you speak?
I noticed you didn't answer my question.

Roughly.....
Thanks for validating the left believe everything they are fed without question.
You can't even grasp the concept of someone hearing something and not believing it.

I read.....
When did you stop self mutilation?

Why are you so embarrassed to admit that you are the Useful Idiot of whom you speak?
I noticed you didn't answer my question.

It was a meager "rhetorical device"........unless, of course, you are likening watching FOX, listening to Rush and reading Drudge to self mutilation......which, when I think about it, does make some sense....

Pretty well Obama / western leaders teaming with Qatar/Turkey/Saudi Arabia all to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood managed FUBAR the whole bloody region. Yes it was a dog's breakfast before, but not like now.

Let's face it. All those team players rooting for the demise of Assad allowed ISIS to grow into the monster it currently is because all they wanted was to boot Assad out and if ISIS could do it, our assholes had no problem with the mega terrorist team being the ones to bring home their Sunni dream.

Iran's commanders have been assisting in the successful Iraqi push back and Putin has tagged teamed with Assad to decimate ISIS in Syria. Didn't turn out quite the way Obama and Team pro Muslim Brotherhood had hoped did it now?

We had no business fucking with Assad or Syria. And you would think we would have learned our lessons over Egypt (now Morsi has been sentenced to life in prison) or learned our lessons in Libya (ISIS has moved in) or Yemen (Saudis are still bombing the shit out of the populace there).

But nooooooooooooooo! We just had to bow down to Qatar, SA and Turkey and try to mess with Assad. Bloody idiots.

Bold Assertions woven into an extended narrative.....

How so? Everything I put up is a fact. How much do you know about the fabricated civil war scenario in Syria? If you need information I'm loaded for bear and none of my sources is Alex Jones or inforwars.

I have some horrible, horrible news for you pants shitters.

ISIS loses 45 percent of territory in Iraq, 20 percent in Syria

"The Islamic State has lost 45 percent of the territory it once held in Iraq and 20 percent of areas it controlled in Syria."

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

With no boots on the ground, you can hardly credit Obama with this.

Would a thousand US casualties make you feel better? What is wrong with you?
What´s up with you ISIS Hippies? Weren´t you pushing for war all day until there was the possibility to really do something good with the military?

"The Islamic State has lost 45 percent of the territory it once held in Iraq and 20 percent of areas it controlled in Syria."

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

With no boots on the ground, you can hardly credit Obama for this.
We have boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria. And equipment.

U.S. to Put 'Boots on the Ground' in Iraq to Combat ISIL
Some advisers. Not even backed by international law like the whole campaign.

As you know, the invasion of Iraq was 100% legal.
No. It bases on lies and two UN resolutions. Other countries have more UN resolutions and the US delivers shitloads of arms there.

Pretty well Obama / western leaders teaming with Qatar/Turkey/Saudi Arabia all to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood managed FUBAR the whole bloody region. Yes it was a dog's breakfast before, but not like now.

Let's face it. All those team players rooting for the demise of Assad allowed ISIS to grow into the monster it currently is because all they wanted was to boot Assad out and if ISIS could do it, our assholes had no problem with the mega terrorist team being the ones to bring home their Sunni dream.

Iran's commanders have been assisting in the successful Iraqi push back and Putin has tagged teamed with Assad to decimate ISIS in Syria. Didn't turn out quite the way Obama and Team pro Muslim Brotherhood had hoped did it now?

We had no business fucking with Assad or Syria. And you would think we would have learned our lessons over Egypt (now Morsi has been sentenced to life in prison) or learned our lessons in Libya (ISIS has moved in) or Yemen (Saudis are still bombing the shit out of the populace there).

But nooooooooooooooo! We just had to bow down to Qatar, SA and Turkey and try to mess with Assad. Bloody idiots.

Bold Assertions woven into an extended narrative.....

How so? Everything I put up is a fact. How much do you know about the fabricated civil war scenario in Syria? If you need information I'm loaded for bear and none of my sources is Alex Jones or inforwars.
Everything I put up is a fact

Of course....

none of my sources is Alex Jones or inforwars.

Aren't they the same thing? (Can't keep up with the sources of reich wing idiocy)

If you need information I'm loaded for bear

I'd settle for some credible sources...

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

What´s up with you ISIS Hippies? Weren´t you pushing for war all day until there was the possibility to really do something good with the military?

No, I wasn't. Wake up.

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

No, I wasn't. Wake up.
Ok, then. Your question was moronic, though.

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

No, I wasn't. Wake up.

Stop trying to denigrate what Obama is doing to ISIS then.

No, I wasn't. Wake up.

Stop trying to denigrate what Obama is doing to ISIS then.
Sorry but I only stick to the truth. While the "Coalition" bombs ISIS heavily when they try to take over Kurdish or "rebel" controlled areas, they remain idle when the Syrian or the Iraqi forces are being attacked. They do not even notify them of ISIS convoys.
Not only that, Obama is dropping supplies to ISIS, regularly:

"On Saturday, MP Majid al-Ghraoui said that, an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment into the hands of the ISIS group militants in southeast of Tikrit, located in Salahuddin province.

He added, “The committee will set a meeting within the next few days to follow up on that incident,” pointing out that, “This incident is continuously happening and has also occurred in some other regions.”
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News

It is obvious that they are using ISIS to enforce their partitioning agenda. They don´t know allies and alliances and play off the factions against each other.
Anti-ISIS Coalition Uses ISIS to Fight Assad in Favor of the Rebels

If only the victims didn't have enough love. I guess they just had what they had coming, according to Obama regime deputy Loretta Lynch.

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love.

Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’
The title of the OP tries to twist words to promote propaganda..

Twisted nothing. I put the quote direct.You should consider your bad choices if you don't like how it sounds.

Loretta and Obama are just throwing words together---hoping to obfuscate-----it's what sneaky politicians do

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

Roughly.....

I read.....
he never does .

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

How would one "know" that?

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

Roughly.....

I read.....
he never does .

Are you suggesting that the poster in question only functions as a loader of the Propaganda Trebuchet?

How ironic is that, eh?

f4r8th.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

Legal invasion is an oxymoron.

Roughly.....

I read.....
he never does .

Are you suggesting that the poster in question only functions as a loader of the Propaganda Trebuchet?

How ironic is that, eh?
Chief loader !

Legal invasion is an oxymoron.

It can be done consistent with International Law, but Markle doesn't strike me as the type who would understand the necessary conditions....

They (ISIS, terrorists) don't understand love: it wont work on them. They've been at war for LITERALLY centuries.

There are places in Mecca where if you're a non-Muslim the punishment is BEHEADING. Could you imagine if that ever happened at the Vatican? People would ape shit, and rightfully so.

They (ISIS, terrorists) don't understand love: it wont work on them. They've been at war for LITERALLY centuries.

There are places in Mecca where if you're a non-Muslim the punishment is BEHEADING. Could you imagine if that ever happened at the Vatican? People would ape shit, and rightfully so.
It's not been that long since sinners were beheaded at the Vatican.

Forum List

Back