Loretta Lynch: We’ll Position DOJ to Do Obama’s Work ‘Long After’ We’re Gone

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Well, once you fundamentally change us from freedom to dictatorship, you wouldn't want your most potent part of that equation to be REPAIRED to actually follow the Constitution!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/11/lynch-well-position-doj-to-do-obamas-work-long-after-were-gone/ ^ | Jan 11, 2016 | Ben Shapiro11
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are RIGGING THE BUREAUCRACY so that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their tenure. The latest evidence: Attorney General Loretta Lynch SAID, "MY GOAL IS TO POSITION the [Department of Justice] WHERE IT WILL CARRY ON IN ALL OF THESE ISSUES LONG AFTER MYSELF AND MY TEAM HAVE MOVED ON." specifically to how she planned to prosecute gun sellers under Obama's new executive actions....

Well, once you fundamentally change us from freedom to dictatorship, you wouldn't want your most potent part of that equation to be REPAIRED to actually follow the Constitution!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/11/lynch-well-position-doj-to-do-obamas-work-long-after-were-gone/ ^ | Jan 11, 2016 | Ben Shapiro11
For all those who revel in the fact that there are 374 days until President Obama finally gets the hell out of the White House, a cautionary note: Obama and his colleagues are RIGGING THE BUREAUCRACY so that their unique brand of "hope and change" extends far beyond their tenure. The latest evidence: Attorney General Loretta Lynch SAID, "MY GOAL IS TO POSITION the [Department of Justice] WHERE IT WILL CARRY ON IN ALL OF THESE ISSUES LONG AFTER MYSELF AND MY TEAM HAVE MOVED ON." specifically to how she planned to prosecute gun sellers under Obama's new executive actions....
she can believe whatever she wishes to believe, she'll be wrong, but it's what a libturd does. manufacture stories for their own enjoyment.

Since all this positioning is done by executive action it will only take a signature to undo.

Forum List

Back