Los Angeles Covid Surge Defies ‘Vaccine’ Narrative: The Most Vaxxed Areas Are Now Most Heavily Infected

Agree with you almost entirely here, but some things DO work. As it turns out, the things Grandma always told us:

Stay home when you're sick
Wash your hands
Take your vitamins
Get good sleep and exercise
Yeah, can't hurt!

Los Angeles Covid Surge Defies ‘Vaccine’ Narrative: The Most Vaxxed Areas Are Now Most Heavily Infected​

How do you confuse a government health official? Show them statistics that compare percentages of vaccinations in areas with surges in Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They will perform Olympic-level intellectual gymnastics in order to avoid the most obvious conclusion: High vaccination levels equate to higher Covid-19 surges.

Enjoy reading the rest or not. GO GET THE JAB. IT REALLY REALLY REALLY IS GONNA WORK WITH THE NEXT JAB.
how many Fucking Booster shots are Enough?
is Anyone Getting the Feeling the Whole thing is BS yet?

I'm vaxxed (old fart) but I'm not looking forward to the next bad cold I get. From what I understand from my peer age group (all vaxxed) they are having right rough "colds".
Bodies have reacted increasingly poorly on 2nd and 3rd shots. There is a reason for that.

I've been there forever. From the beginning I said don't shut down. Protect those with conditions and ride the storm. Don't let the virus hang out too long so it can't mutate so much.

Now. Massive more debt, small businesses crushed, whole world going FULL NAZI.......for NOTHING.

It started as BS but no need for it anymore because Trump lost. Right now it’s just gleeful piling on by libbies who want to make All Americans as resourceless as liberal constituents are.

We nearly all are. I think.

I don't know why I believed any of the nonsense, from February on. It was all moonshine all the time, turns out.

I HAVE been amateur-studying epidemiology for lo, these many decades, and so I know the history is no quick cures. Just never happened. It always takes decades or can't be done at all. HIV is ALSO an mRNA virus, and they never made a vaccine all these 40 years. The flu "vaccine" is just a shameful failure, a shocking propaganda exercise.

So why did I believe even for a minute that they could cook up a Covid vaccine on the fly? I guess in fact I didn't believe it for long, but there sure are a lot of people still spouting the propaganda, still wanting to believe.

Well, the bottom line for me is that they MAY, or may not, work up a real vaccine within the next thirty years, maybe, but in the meantime, we are going the natural way ---- natural immunity via our wonderful immune system, or death. To all of you, good luck!

We nearly all are. I think.

I don't know why I believed any of the nonsense, from February on. It was all moonshine all the time, turns out.

I HAVE been amateur-studying epidemiology for lo, these many decades, and so I know the history is no quick cures. Just never happened. It always takes decades or can't be done at all. HIV is ALSO an mRNA virus, and they never made a vaccine all these 40 years. The flu "vaccine" is just a shameful failure, a shocking propaganda exercise.

So why did I believe even for a minute that they could cook up a Covid vaccine on the fly? I guess in fact I didn't believe it for long, but there sure are a lot of people still spouting the propaganda, still wanting to believe.

Well, the bottom line for me is that they MAY, or may not, work up a real vaccine within the next thirty years, maybe, but in the meantime, we are going the natural way ---- natural immunity via our wonderful immune system, or death. To all of you, good luck!
Glad I'm Not Alone in my Thinking.. Thanks

Why vaxx with it when there are proven treatments that can lower the deaths. India is a shining example.
‘Why vaxx with it?” Vaxx with what? While the mRNA was being touted as a vaccine, India went ahead with ivermectin. While democrat controlled U.S. media kept the second illusion going: the confounding difference between a variant and a mutation. U.S. prisoners were duped by confounding the definition of vaccine while at the same time confounding the difference between a variant and a mutation. The latter was a distraction to buy the mRNA pimp some time. Eventually, India used a whole virus that could traditionally be called a vaccine, thus giving H. sapiens a choice, but only in principle because the choice did not include duped Americans.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine had to be stigmatized if the mRNA pimp was to succeed. Why vaxx with (it) Covaxin? Because it’s a traditional vaccine, and the Only intelligent choice since JoeXi’s communist media has witch-hunted ivermectin and hyydroxychloroquine.

‘Why vaxx with it?” Vaxx with what? While the mRNA was being touted as a vaccine, India went ahead with ivermectin. While democrat controlled U.S. media kept the second illusion going: the confounding difference between a variant and a mutation. U.S. prisoners were duped by confounding the definition of vaccine while at the same time confounding the difference between a variant and a mutation. The latter was a distraction to buy the mRNA pimp some time. Eventually, India used a whole virus that could traditionally be called a vaccine, thus giving H. sapiens a choice, but only in principle because the choice did not include duped Americans.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine had to be stigmatized if the mRNA pimp was to succeed. Why vaxx with (it) Covaxin? Because it’s a traditional vaccine, and the Only intelligent choice since JoeXi’s communist media has witch-hunted ivermectin and hyydroxychloroquine.
I agree. Why I use India as an example all the time. But our gov't will destroy anyone who moves from the narrative. They gave us no choice on getting a traditional vaccine. Like India. And Ran off and fired Doctors and nurses who dared challenge the narrative.

Even the WHO strong armed India on not using Ivermectin. But in India the States there decide Health issues and what to prescribe. There is a lawsuit ongoing against the WHO about this right now. And they are pushing for criminal prosecution as well against the WHO

Badger will check the chron for India’s litigation against the WHO, though on 6 Mar 2021, we called for hanging the WHO Director:

Post #8:

The needless persecution of Americans who want to get on with their productive lives continues. They will not be satisfied until all people with facts and initiative on their side are crushed.

The needless persecution of Americans who want to get on with their productive lives continues. They will not be satisfied until all people with facts and initiative on their side are crushed.
seems like it.. Glad I am READY..

I've been there forever. From the beginning I said don't shut down. Protect those with conditions and ride the storm. Don't let the virus hang out too long so it can't mutate so much.

Now. Massive more debt, small businesses crushed, whole world going FULL NAZI.......for NOTHING.
The commies knew it was circulating several months before being officially declared. It was fresh out of boot camp when the human population dispersed for celebrations, including dispersal to other countries.

The commies knew it was circulating several months before being officially declared. It was fresh out of boot camp when the human population dispersed for celebrations, including dispersal to other countries.
it was here earlier than they said it was. They just didn't know it yet.

The are going to hunt and hunt and hunt under every rock to find more variants and keep the planet in the grip of never ending fear.
Really all this virus discovery could have occurred at anytime over decades but there was never the ghoulish repugnancy to pull it off nor a Trump to get it started,
Now started, they won’t stop.

Ivermectin and hydro were not effective against COVID and therefore not recommended as therapy.

Forum List

Back