Los Angeles Cuts New CoVid-19 Caseload More Than Half In Just A Few Hours--Your Liberal Tax Dollars At Work!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea: JOY to Deep BLUE sea! 239 New Cases Covid-19 cases reported today in County of Los Angeles.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Not that it matters much to some people, (Deut 23: 19-20 is still not about foreign aid, among millions(?))!)

Interestingly enough, San Francisco has done quite a bit of work, and they are getting ahead of this virus. SF is probably the most successful large city in the US for handling this problem. And, if you compare the way SF has handled this, and compare it to NYC, you will see why SF is so much lower than NYC, which at the beginning, had similar infection rates.

While it is difficult to attribute the difference to any one factor, it seems likely that early action by political and corporate leaders made an enormous difference. On March 16, the mayors of San Francisco and the five surrounding counties issued orders mandating that all citizens “shelter in place” — stay at home for all but essential needs such as shopping for food or receiving health care. With this order came the closure of restaurants, bars, gyms and many businesses.

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea: JOY to Deep BLUE sea! 239 New Cases Covid-19 cases reported today in County of Los Angeles.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Not that it matters much to some people, (Deut 23: 19-20 is still not about foreign aid, among millions(?))!)
If you believe those numbers in the first place. Or, if you believe the stupid crazy high numbers from before.

We don't believe them.

It could be Jesus. . . .Back on earth. . . .With the promised AK-47 store(?!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Actually, Conservatives do tend to believe this--even Jewish Conservatives: Matt 25: 14-30, with basis in Deut 23: 19-20!)

And a lot of you conservatives were saying that a lockdown won't work.

It's a help. But if everybody was forbidden from leaving their home for any reason, you'd have even better results in a months time. The question is, do we really want to go that far?

Dumbass....

It's a report from two months ago when there were no cases in San Francisco. Things have changed, bigly.

That's exactly when all you nimrods are saying that Trump should have initiated the shutdown, before there had been a single death from the virus.

That's when Canada shut down. We had a handful of cases and one or two deaths. we have 24,000 cases today, of which 44% are resolved. And 771 deaths. By Wednesday, you'll have more deaths than we have cases, and we closed our borders two weeks ago. To extrapolate the numbers multiple by 10. Fewer than half your number of cases, and, just about 1/4 of the deaths. You have nearly half as many deaths as resolved cases.
But then we have universal health care so people don't have to spend money to get tested or treated. Everyone got their first stimulus checks deposited in our bank accounts on Thursday, and our doctors and nurses aren't on TV all day pleaded for equipment and supplies, so there isn't the level of fear and panic here.

Dumbass....

It's a report from two months ago when there were no cases in San Francisco. Things have changed, bigly.

That's exactly when all you nimrods are saying that Trump should have initiated the shutdown, before there had been a single death from the virus.

Ya gotta love it. Like most states, we are shutdown here. Any non-essential business closed, no bars, no restaurant dining rooms, wear face masks if possible, social distancing, illegal to go anywhere you don't have to go!!!!!!

Just opened up the bill to renew my license plates. I have to go to the testing station to get an e-check for my car. Hypocrites. Environmentalists will kill us all yet.

County Public Health administrations track the numbers, not the Governor, Issues of Amendment One rights will emerge. That will apply at the federal level, too. Anyone will guess that "Equity" may start to play a role in public health civil liberties.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(People celebrate Holocaust Survival, for this(?): Deut 23: 19-20, Matt 25: 14-30!)

Dumbass....

Ya gotta love it. Like most states, we are shutdown here. Any non-essential business closed, no bars, no restaurant dining rooms, wear face masks if possible, social distancing, illegal to go anywhere you don't have to go!!!!!!

Just opened up the bill to renew my license plates. I have to go to the testing station to get an e-check for my car. Hypocrites. Environmentalists will kill us all yet.

Ray, I'm just glad to see you posting. I hadn't seen you for a few days. Despite our opposite viewpoints, I truly hope and pray that you and your parents come through this OK. My parents are gone, but my concerns are for my children and grandchildren. My oldest grandson's wife is pregnant and due to give birth within a couple of months. She owns a small business and has had to lay offer her workers, as has my son-in-law. My daughter-in-law with the year old baby, is an RN.

Our nation isn't dealing with the level of illness or death because our schools and businesses were shut down sooner, and we had tests, but there are ugly, ugly pockets, usually involving nursing homes. I don't have anyone in my extended family in care at the moment, thankfully.

I have to go shopping today and I'm not looking forward to it. Face masks, standing in line to get in. What should be a half hour trip including both shopping and travel, turns into a two hour adventure, and not in a fun way. All I need is some milk, and one or two other things.

Dumbass....

Ray, I'm just glad to see you posting. I hadn't seen you for a few days. Despite our opposite viewpoints, I truly hope and pray that you and your parents come through this OK. My parents are gone, but my concerns are for my children and grandchildren. My oldest grandson's wife is pregnant and due to give birth within a couple of months. She owns a small business and has had to lay offer her workers, as has my son-in-law. My daughter-in-law with the year old baby, is an RN.

Our nation isn't dealing with the level of illness or death because our schools and businesses were shut down sooner, and we had tests, but there are ugly, ugly pockets, usually involving nursing homes. I don't have anyone in my extended family in care at the moment, thankfully.

I have to go shopping today and I'm not looking forward to it. Face masks, standing in line to get in. What should be a half hour trip including both shopping and travel, turns into a two hour adventure, and not in a fun way. All I need is some milk, and one or two other things.

Our local grocery store just went to curbside pickup and delivery only. The only people allowed in the store are their employees.

I'm just aggravated because our government expects us to do as much as possible, but they won't do the same. I mean.......can't they skip the e-check for another year? I have to get my gun license renewed this month. I have to go to another store because a requirement is to have a passport picture. Then I have to go to the DMV, hand in my application, get another picture taken, then they will send me my license through the mail.

Same with my drivers license. Even though I'm under disability now, I want to keep my CDL. Again, you have to do that in person.

Why can't they suspend or amend all these things? Have my CCW license good for another year, suspend the E-check, allow my license to remain good until next year? The government can do all these things, but they won't. We have to sacrifice, but they don't. It's yet one of the many reasons we don't want these very same people running our healthcare in this country; because they are so illogical and incompetent.

Forum List

Back