Los Angeles Will Require Photo ID For Homeless Luxury Hotel Living But NOT VOTIMG

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
The democrat vote cheating in america is off the charts. Everything requires ID except voting!!! Trump has to get 80% of the legal citizen vote to get 51% of the so-called official vote.

Los Angeles just opened a state-of-the-art luxury hotel for the city’s homeless and, unlike voting, will require a photo ID to participate.

On Wednesday, city officials opened the brand new 19-story residential high-rise with 278 units that cost as much to build as a five-star resort. To lease an apartment in the downtown luxury tower, however, homeless residents must provide their “photo identification, and social security card.” Repeat Los Angeles voters, however, don’t need any photo ID to turn in their ballots.

No wonder why homelessness is so popular in California. Staying in 5 star resorts for free is a lot better than an 8x12 4 bit room with no phone, no pool and no pets that Roger Miller sang about back in the day

So the way I view it, Photo ID is not such a big deal; it's more symbolic than significant.

Because whether you have an ID card or not, you cannot vote unless the poll worker finds your name among the registered voters in your precinct. If you walk in and say, "I'm Jorge Gonzales," and there is no registered voter with that name, you cannot vote, and you could easily be arrested and charged with a crime.

So even if you are intent on voter fraud, you have to identify a registered voter who definitely will not vote, then go down and try to vote in their stead. This is why R's keep trying to purge the registered voter rolls of dead people and people who have moved, to limit the number of names that are ripe for fraudulent votes.

On what planet are taxpayers obliged to provide housing for those who cannot provide for themselves?

No wonder why homelessness is so popular in California. Staying in 5 star resorts for free is a lot better than an 8x12 4 bit room with no phone, no pool and no pets that Roger Miller sang about back in the day
This will encourage more illegals to move to LA.

So the way I view it, Photo ID is not such a big deal; it's more symbolic than significant.

Because whether you have an ID card or not, you cannot vote unless the poll worker finds your name among the registered voters in your precinct. If you walk in and say, "I'm Jorge Gonzales," and there is no registered voter with that name, you cannot vote, and you could easily be arrested and charged with a crime.
You don't understand the problem. The poll workers do not check for your name. They are supposed to but they simply don't. CA is a sanctuary state and laws are ignored. The illegals aren't allowed to even live there either, but millions do and nothing is done about it.

So awesome. :laughing0301:

Dems…just fucking admit you MFers cheat.

We all know it is true. You sure as fuck do.

RACIST A-HOLES say blacks cannot get an ID. 🤡

You don't understand the problem. The poll workers do not check for your name. They are supposed to but they simply don't. CA is a sanctuary state and laws are ignored. The illegals aren't allowed to even live there either, but millions do and nothing is done about it.
anybody can register to vote all across the country, nobody is allowed to check if you are a citizen, period

Democrats claim that black Americans are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century but they issue one to illegal alien criminals. The scenario is wrong on a lot of levels

So even if you are intent on voter fraud, you have to identify a registered voter who definitely will not vote, then go down and try to vote in their stead. This is why R's keep trying to purge the registered voter rolls of dead people and people who have moved, to limit the number of names that are ripe for fraudulent votes.

On what planet are taxpayers obliged to provide housing for those who cannot provide for themselves?
Many states require nothing more than an electric bill to register to vote.

Forum List

Back