"Lost by a whisker"

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
I'm stunned, this is the very first time I've ever can recall hearing Trump state anything other than he "won by a landslide" in regards to the last election. A clip of him was just aired on ABC World News Tonight where he pauses before stating "...lost by a whisker".

Now I don't know what to think. And I don't have a link because this just aired on TV, but if I can find one I will post it.

I'm stunned, this is the very first time I've ever can recall hearing Trump state anything other than he "won by a landslide" in regards to the last election. A clip of him was just aired on ABC World News Tonight where he pauses before stating "...lost by a whisker".

Now I don't know what to think. And I don't have a link because this just aired on TV, but if I can find one I will post it.
Here it is:

Trump admits he lost by a ‘whisker’ in 2020, but Democrats are now staging a ‘coup’​

Fridman pointed out to the former president numerous times Tuesday that “middle America” may favor his policies and past work as a businessman, but they are not keen to vote for him in 2024 due to his perpetual claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

Trump admitted he lost but said the election was a “fraud” and argued many people felt that way and wanted answers.

Here it is:

Trump admits he lost by a ‘whisker’ in 2020, but Democrats are now staging a ‘coup’​

Fridman pointed out to the former president numerous times Tuesday that “middle America” may favor his policies and past work as a businessman, but they are not keen to vote for him in 2024 due to his perpetual claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

Trump admitted he lost but said the election was a “fraud” and argued many people felt that way and wanted answers.
Forest Gump Voice

And just like that, every argument made here by Trump supporters--likely 10,000+ posts--is suddenly gone.

Can you imagine being supporter of this boob? He stabs his own supporters in the back every day.

Forest Gump Voice

And just like that, every argument made here by Trump supporters--likely 10,000+ posts--is suddenly gone.

Can you imagine being supporter of this boob? He stabs his own supporters in the back every day.
did you stand in a long line to vote for Briben in the recent primary ?? if you did put the shoes you wore out of their misery ..they've suffered enough ..

1725411985766.png

Forest Gump Voice

There certainly were a lot of anomalies in that election. I can't really imagine a boob like you voting in an election. You should give it a break this year

Here it is:

Out of context. The election was stolen.

There certainly were a lot of anomalies in that election. I can't really imagine a boob like you voting in an election. You should give it a break this year
There were no anomalies in that election--as every audit and recount proved.

Biden beat the holy shit out of Trump.

Last edited:
There wer no anomalies in that election--as every audit and recount proved.

Biden beat the holy shit out of Trump.
No. None at all.

Pennsylvania Bombshell: Biden 99.4% vs. Trump 0.6%​

Forest Gump Voice

So what does this mean now? After all of the angst and anger and accusations, threats, etc. what does this mean for his cases and EVERYTHING if he now admits that he KNEW that he lost?

Or is he about to blame his "mistaken" belief on others? "They ALL TOLD ME that I actually won and that the election was being stolen from me.....".

So what does this mean now? After all of the angst and anger and accusations, threats, etc. what does this mean for his cases and EVERYTHING if he now admits that he KNEW that he lost?

Or is he about to blame his "mistaken" belief on others? "They ALL TOLD ME that I actually won and that the election was being stolen from me.....".
The truly sad thing is 99.5% of the blob supporters won’t care about this foundational bait and switch. They will find a way to excuse it.

Forum List

Back