Arlington, one more thing

Gott im Himmel, he used dead soldiers in both his 2020 and 2024 campaigns. Stop the quisling.

Being a veteran I agree with McCain

1st Lt. Jimmy McCain, a 17-year military veteran, told CNN that he changed his voter registration weeks ago from independent to Democrat, and called Trump’s cemetery visit a “violation.”

“It just blows me away,” McCain said. “These men and women that are laying in the ground there have no choice” whether they wanted to be in Trump’s campaign video or photographs.

“I just think that for anyone who’s done a lot of time in their uniform, they just understand that inherently—that it’s not about you there. It’s about these people who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the name of their country,” McCain added.

Being a veteran I agree with McCain

1st Lt. Jimmy McCain, a 17-year military veteran, told CNN that he changed his voter registration weeks ago from independent to Democrat, and called Trump’s cemetery visit a “violation.”

“It just blows me away,” McCain said. “These men and women that are laying in the ground there have no choice” whether they wanted to be in Trump’s campaign video or photographs.

“I just think that for anyone who’s done a lot of time in their uniform, they just understand that inherently—that it’s not about you there. It’s about these people who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the name of their country,” McCain added.

At least you have officially dropped the "I'm an independent" bullshit and admitted you've joined the cult.

I have never joined any cult I am still an independent that thinks Trump is a piece of shit ....
So you don't agree with McCain. You seem confused. Probably becasue you are supporting an administration whose horrible decisions got these soldiers killed and and administration that told the Gold Star families to go fuck themselves for the past three years.

But you pretend to be outraged becasue Trump came to the cemetery, at the Gold Start families' request, to support them.

But the circumstances surrounding the two events are different. The photo of Biden at Section 60 was taken while he was performing his duties as vice president, not as part of a campaign.
Where your premise shits the bed is Biden did use the photo op for political gain as a campaign ad.

Make that go away.......................... :biggrin:

So you don't agree with McCain. You seem confused. Probably becasue you are supporting an administration whose horrible decisions got these soldiers killed and and administration that told the Gold Star families to go fuck themselves for the past three years.

But you pretend to be outraged becasue Trump came to the cemetery, at the Gold Start families' request, to support them.
Do you always play stupid?

How about a little background and truth about the Arlington 'incident'. This guy was there.

If it wasn't a political stunt, why were they taking pictures where photography is banned?

1724928354697.jpg

Forum List

Back