🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled this from Sherri's Instagram, happy hunting everyone!

Wicked_witch.jpg

Throw a bucket of water over her, she will melt. :razz:

Here's Sherri telling everybody about those evil Joooos:

exor1.gif

"Sin has consequences' - Including when it's the sin committed by refusing to admit that 'Zionists' are simply people who refuse to hate the Jewish People for........being Jews, following the Covenant which GOD set forth on Sinai, living in their own land, etc, etc, etc.:

Read the claim made by MHUNTERB above.

She claims Zionists are simply people who refuse to hate the Jewish people....

What nonsense Zionist posters come up with!

Zionists are simply people who refuse to hate the Jewish people?????

oh my goodness - are you on drugs or something?

That is not the definition of Zionists.

'Sin has consequences' - Including when it's the sin committed by refusing to admit that 'Zionists' are simply people who refuse to hate the Jewish People for........being Jews, following the Covenant which GOD set forth on Sinai, living in their own land, etc, etc, etc.

If the 'issue' is about the DISPUTED territories, then the violence of some of those territories' residents needs to be condemned - not excused and celebrated.

Consider this, l'il sherriliar: If the 'two boys from Awarta' are NOT guilty of murdering the Fogels in their beds - then by bragging about doing the murders, they are guilty of quite a few different sins. Lying is the least of it. By lying, they are obstructing justice and shielding the true murderers....... I just can't imagine an 'officer of the court' even condoning such behavior.

Sodastream is reserved solely for Zionists, to fill them with hate.

It is also reserved for "Palestinians", to earn money to fill their families bellies with food. :thup:

But being the asshole you are, you want that taken away, and for your friends to eat cats and sand.

Why do you hate "Palestinians"???

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Sherri wants Palestinians to suffer so she can blame it on the Jews. The more suffering by the Gazans and West Bank PA controlled area, the better in her mind.

Sherri wants Palestinians to suffer so she can blame it on the Jews. The more suffering by the Gazans and West Bank PA controlled area, the better in her mind.

So Sherri Incorporated is just using them as pawns in their evil game?

Why does that not surprise me???
:dunno:

Sodastream is reserved solely for Zionists, to fill them with hate.

It is also reserved for "Palestinians", to earn money to fill their families bellies with food. :thup:

But being the asshole you are, you want that taken away, and for your friends to eat cats and sand.

Why do you hate "Palestinians"???

Sherri WANTS to see these Palestinians hungry and eating cats and sand, so she can come on here and blast Israel 25 hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back