🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder of how happy the Palestinians are working for SodaStream.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl85AL1l0H0]SodaStream - Building Bridges, Not Walls - YouTube[/ame]

Props to Sodastream for helping the Palestinians better their lives, and shame on assholes like Sherri who want the Palestinians to live in mud huts and suffer, just so they can blame Israel for everything.

I am addressing the best ads of the Super Bowl.

Coke was there, SodaStream was not.

We are addressing the rating of the ad, Scar Jo failure, lol!

And BDS victory, let us not forget all this beautiful publicity we have seen of the Occupation and Apartheid and the illegal settlements!

A BDS "victory" would mean your "Palestinian" terror friends will have no jobs or income, and will be reduced to eating cats and sand.

Is that what you really want???
:dunno:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Sherri would orgasm if the Palestinians were reduced to eating cats, she would posting articles about it all day 24/7.

Only if tanking is a 6% rise in stock prices in one day. :rofl:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
SodaStream shares jumped Thursday on speculation the maker of household soda machines might join forces with Pepsi as Big Soda moves into the at-home beverage market.

SodaStream (SODA) shares were up 6% to about $38 midday Thursday, after soaring above $40 in early trading.
SodaStream pops on Pepsi takeover talk - Feb. 6, 2014

Another epic fail by Sherri Incorporated. :lmao:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:
My philosophy is whatever Sherri Inc. says, the EXACT OPPOSITE is true. :clap:

A BDS victory is any act of boycott or divestment or sanction by any person anywhere that opens eyes of others to the human rights abuses of Israel she carries out in her Occupation in Palestine.

Opening people's eyes to Israels crimes against humanity in Palestine grows BDS and hastens the end for Apartheid in Palestine and all its abuses.

What the essence of this story is Oxfam boycotting Scar Jo for whoring for an illegal settlement company materially benefitting off the Occupation.

Sin has consequences. That is also illustrated by the Scar Jo debacle, and I am sure anyone follows the things life you shall certainly keep seeing more and more illustrations of that.
If Scar Jo is whoring for Soda Stream is Sherria whoring for Hamas?

A BDS victory is any act of boycott or divestment or sanction by any person anywhere that opens eyes of others to the human rights abuses of Israel she carries out in her Occupation in Palestine.

Opening people's eyes to Israels crimes against humanity in Palestine grows BDS and hastens the end for Apartheid in Palestine and all its abuses.

What the essence of this story is Oxfam boycotting Scar Jo for whoring for an illegal settlement company materially benefitting off the Occupation.

Sin has consequences. That is also illustrated by the Scar Jo debacle, and I am sure anyone follows the things life you shall certainly keep seeing more and more illustrations of that.
If Scar Jo is whoring for Soda Stream is Sherria whoring for Hamas?

Sherri is a world renouned sperm smuggler there Chief.

Fellow posters-----I, too, feel offended that a disgusting person---
to wit,, sherri-----has OVER AND OVER referred to Scarlett in the
terms commonly used by her fellow gutter scum -----"whore" ---
but lets not sink to her level of ----the vulgarity of
"isa/alaaaa" "respect" and its attendant filth

'Sin has consequences' - Including when it's the sin committed by refusing to admit that 'Zionists' are simply people who refuse to hate the Jewish People for........being Jews, following the Covenant which GOD set forth on Sinai, living in their own land, etc, etc, etc.

If the 'issue' is about the DISPUTED territories, then the violence of some of those territories' residents needs to be condemned - not excused and celebrated.

Consider this, l'il sherriliar: If the 'two boys from Awarta' are NOT guilty of murdering the Fogels in their beds - then by bragging about doing the murders, they are guilty of quite a few different sins. Lying is the least of it. By lying, they are obstructing justice and shielding the true murderers....... I just can't imagine an 'officer of the court' even condoning such behavior.

What nonsense Zionist posters come up with!

Zionists are simply people who refuse to hate the Jewish people.....?????

And as for your claims about what teenagers accused of crimes have said or not said, why would anyone believe what a Zionazi rag or a Zionist says they said?

Zionazi rags and Zionists have no credibility

Last edited:
I pulled this from Sherri's Instagram, happy hunting everyone!

Wicked_witch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back