🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDS has certainly come a long way, as we see US MSM PUBLISHING articles with titles like that "Why Israel Fears The Boycott."
They sure have. They managed to get banned from almost every American university there is, and a law passed against them in NY. Can't wait to see their other accomplishments! Ha ha ha.

Oh common Roudy. BDS just started, give them a chance...

Oh wait, they've been around for almost a decade hahahaha!

I am addressing the best ads of the Super Bowl.

Coke was there, SodaStream was not.

We are addressing the rating of the ad, Scar Jo failure, lol!

And BDS victory, let us not forget all this beautiful publicity we have seen of the Occupation and Apartheid and the illegal settlements!

The 10 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIII | Adweek

The 10 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIII

Sodastream is not there, but Coke is.

Watch "Official Coca-Cola "Big Game" Commercial 2014 - America Is Beautiful" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=443Vy3I0gJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sodastream is not there, but Coke is

You're comparing the most well known drink in the world to a machine which makes soda that just recently started production??

Oh wait, I forgot you suffer from severe dementia , my bad
You realize, do you not, you freaking imbecile, that just to have the ability to advertise in the Super Bowl requires an investment in the tens of millions?

And BDS victory, let us not forget all this beautiful publicity we have seen of the Occupation and Apartheid and the illegal settlements!

You're comparing the most well known drink in the world to a machine which makes soda that just recently started production??

You realize, do you not, you freaking imbecile, that just to have the ability to advertise in the Super Bowl requires an investment in the tens of millions?

I thought 3rd shift Sherri was smarter then the others.

I guess they're all equally stupid hahhaha

What a Moron you show yourself to be!

This news story of Scar Jo and SodaStream and their business relationship, which includes an ad that was aired at the super Bowl, and this leading to the whore ending her relationship with Oxfam , has brought substantial worldwide MSM attention to BDS and all the abuses of Israel's Occupation in Palestine, especially the illegal settlements.

The fact SodaStream and the whore's ad did so poorly shows Israel does not come out of this looking good.

What does Soda Stream not being at the superbowl have to do with anything ??

Hundreds of millions of products weren't at the superbowl either

You make no sense Sherri. You really are pathetic

They had an ad at the Superbowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn8fK6r9ayc

The 10 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIII | Adweek

The 10 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIII

Sodastream is not there, but Coke is.

Watch "Official Coca-Cola "Big Game" Commercial 2014 - America Is Beautiful" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=443Vy3I0gJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Sherri exhibits her utter ignorance, as usual. Come on Sherri, drink some more ZIONIST COKE! Ha ha ha!

Iran declares boycott on Coca Cola, Intel and 'Zionists'
Ahmadinejad signs law forbidding Iranian broadcast authority from airing advertisements for 'Zionist' companies. Black list include American companies owned by Jews and firms that do business with Israel. Nestle, IBM, others in crosshairs

The amendment obligates a number of government ministries to establish a committee to identify and locate products from "Zionist" companies being sold in Iran. In addition, this committee will be charged with finding the names of leading figures in the blacklisted companies so that they may be boycotted as well.

What a Moron you show yourself to be!

This news story of Scar Jo and SodaStream and their business relationship, which includes an ad that was aired at the super Bowl, and this leading to the whore ending her relationship with Oxfam , has brought substantial worldwide MSM attention to BDS and all the abuses of Israel's Occupation in Palestine, especially the illegal settlements.

The fact SodaStream and the whore's ad did so poorly shows Israel does not come out of this looking good.

Just the fact that you call her a whore, really shows what kind of disgusting biased person you are Sherri.
Because she chooses to be with a company like SodaStream does not change who she is. You know nothing about the person she is.

What we know about you is that whoever isn't on your side, is a whore and a bad person. You're a vile lump of dog shit Sherri, and I truly mean that !

*yawn!*

Like any other extended hate rant, all that venom shows us 'who' the l'il sherrithing is.......and *what* the pious l'il sherrifilth is.

Only if tanking is a 6% rise in stock prices in one day. :rofl:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
SodaStream shares jumped Thursday on speculation the maker of household soda machines might join forces with Pepsi as Big Soda moves into the at-home beverage market.

SodaStream (SODA) shares were up 6% to about $38 midday Thursday, after soaring above $40 in early trading.
SodaStream pops on Pepsi takeover talk - Feb. 6, 2014

Another epic fail by Sherri Incorporated. :lmao:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Sodastream was down as much as 13% after hours.

This comes after Coca-Cola announced that it is taking a*10% stake in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.

Green Mountain filed an application to register a*product called "Karbon,"*which would be used with machines to produce cold water, soda and carbonated beverages.

Here's the line in the press release that has investors freaking out.*

"With The Coca-Cola Company as a global strategic partner in our multi-brand at-home Keurig Cold beverage system, we believe there is significant opportunity to premiumize and accelerate growth in the cold beverage category by empowering consumers with an innovative, convenient way to freshly prepare their favorite cold beverages at the push of a button,” said Brian P. Kelley CEO of GMCR.

SODASTREAM IS TANKING - Business Insider

I'll see your article from Feb 5th, and raise you one from Feb 6th...
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
SodaStream shares jumped Thursday on speculation the maker of household soda machines might join forces with Pepsi as Big Soda moves into the at-home beverage market.

SodaStream (SODA) shares were up 6% to about $38 midday Thursday, after soaring above $40 in early trading.

SodaStream pops on Pepsi takeover talk - Feb. 6, 2014

You lose!! :rofl:

A BDS "victory" would mean your "Palestinian" terror friends will have no jobs or income, and will be reduced to eating cats and sand.

Is that what you really want???
:dunno:

BDS has certainly come a long way, as we see US MSM PUBLISHING articles with titles like that "Why Israel Fears The Boycott."
They sure have. They managed to get banned from almost every American university there is, and a law passed against them in NY. Can't wait to see their other accomplishments! Ha ha ha.

B D S....

6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi

A BDS victory is any act of boycott or divestment or sanction by any person anywhere that opens eyes of others to the human rights abuses of Israel she carries out in her Occupation in Palestine.

Opening people's eyes to Israels crimes against humanity in Palestine grows BDS and hastens the end for Apartheid in Palestine and all its abuses.

What the essence of this story is Oxfam boycotting Scar Jo for whoring for an illegal settlement company materially benefitting off the Occupation.

Sin has consequences. That is also illustrated by the Scar Jo debacle, and I am sure anyone follows the things life you shall certainly keep seeing more and more illustrations of that.

A BDS victory is any act of boycott or divestment or sanction by any person anywhere that opens eyes of others to the human rights abuses of Israel she carries out in her Occupation in Palestine.

Opening people's eyes to Israels crimes against humanity in Palestine grows BDS and hastens the end for Apartheid in Palestine and all its abuses.

What the essence of this story is Oxfam boycotting Scar Jo for whoring for an illegal settlement company materially benefitting off the Occupation.

Sin has consequences. That is also illustrated by the Scar Jo debacle, and I am sure anyone follows the things life you shall certainly keep seeing more and more illustrations of that.

It's in Area C. You never learn do you. :cuckoo:

A BDS "victory" means unemployment and abject poverty for the "Palestinians" who currently hold jobs at the SodaStream factory.

I'm really shocked that you want that for your friends.

Why do you hate "Palestinians", Sherri Inc.????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back