🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlett Johansson: I'm a "socially aware" slut

. "I get tested for HIV twice a year. ... One has to be socially aware," she says. "It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. It's just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's just so irresponsible."

Purple Avenger: Scarlett Johansson: I'm a "socially aware" slut

When was the last time you were tested?? 1947??

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:
During the blood test, the STD's in her test tube ate right through the vile, so her test could not be successfully conducted. However the internist was able to clearly determine that Her brain damage is mainly due to an advanced case of Syphłis eating through most of her brain.

Sherri is in desperate mode again. Shes trying to dig up dirt on Scar Jo that has absolutely nothing to do with Soda stream so she can convince people that she is evil hahahahahahaha.
Sherri I dont think i tell you this enough but you are seriously fucked up. Ive never encountered a creature as demented as you.

Why Israel Fears the Boycott

JERUSALEM — IF Secretary of State John Kerry’s attempts to revive talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority fail because of Israel’s continuing construction of illegal settlements, the Israeli government is likely to face an international boycott “on steroids,” as Mr. Kerry warned last August.These days, Israel seems as terrified by the “exponential” growth of the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (or*B.D.S.) movement as it is by Iran’s rising clout in the region. Last June, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu effectively declared B.D.S. a strategic threat. Calling it the “delegitimization” movement, he assigned the overall responsibility for fighting it to his Strategic Affairs Ministry. But B.D.S. doesn’t pose an existential threat to Israel; it poses a serious challenge to Israel’s system of oppression of the Palestinian people, which is the root cause of its growing worldwide isolation.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/02/0...es-israel.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0&referrer=

BDS has certainly come a long way, as we see US MSM PUBLISHING articles with titles like that "Why Israel Fears The Boycott."

Why Israel Fears the Boycott

JERUSALEM — IF Secretary of State John Kerry’s attempts to revive talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority fail because of Israel’s continuing construction of illegal settlements, the Israeli government is likely to face an international boycott “on steroids,” as Mr. Kerry warned last August.These days, Israel seems as terrified by the “exponential” growth of the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (or*B.D.S.) movement as it is by Iran’s rising clout in the region. Last June, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu effectively declared B.D.S. a strategic threat. Calling it the “delegitimization” movement, he assigned the overall responsibility for fighting it to his Strategic Affairs Ministry. But B.D.S. doesn’t pose an existential threat to Israel; it poses a serious challenge to Israel’s system of oppression of the Palestinian people, which is the root cause of its growing worldwide isolation.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/02/0...es-israel.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0&referrer=

Holy sh!t, you are BORING!
Can't you at least make an attempt at wit?
SOMETHING!!! PLEASE!!!

Sodastream, ScarJo, and the Myth of Benevolent Occupation

A flawed but compelling narrative has taken root in the debate over SodaStream. It's the story of the*politically moderate Israeli businessman*building bridges*to peace by providing Palestinians good employment. What could be the problem with that?

The problem is that, by virtue of being located in a settlement, SodaStream's operations are inherently anti-peace and, by extension, anti-Israel. This is true, no matter how benevolent SodaStream's intentions or fair its labor practices. SodaStream made a conscious decision to set up operations in a settlement and become part of the occupation -- a decision it cannot now whitewash by adopting the language of peace and coexistence.

Sodastream, ScarJo, and the Myth of Benevolent Occupation*|&nbspLara Friedman

A flawed but compelling narrative has taken root in the debate over SodaStream. It's the story of the*politically moderate Israeli businessman*building bridges*to peace by providing Palestinians good employment. What could be the problem with that?

The problem is that, by virtue of being located in a settlement, SodaStream's operations are inherently anti-peace and, by extension, anti-Israel. This is true, no matter how benevolent SodaStream's intentions or fair its labor practices. SodaStream made a conscious decision to set up operations in a settlement and become part of the occupation -- a decision it cannot now whitewash by adopting the language of peace and coexistence.

You know...You're right!
Now let's move on to Syrians being mass slaughtered by Syrians.

Sodastream was down as much as 13% after hours.

This comes after Coca-Cola announced that it is taking a*10% stake in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.

Green Mountain filed an application to register a*product called "Karbon,"*which would be used with machines to produce cold water, soda and carbonated beverages.

Here's the line in the press release that has investors freaking out.*

"With The Coca-Cola Company as a global strategic partner in our multi-brand at-home Keurig Cold beverage system, we believe there is significant opportunity to premiumize and accelerate growth in the cold beverage category by empowering consumers with an innovative, convenient way to freshly prepare their favorite cold beverages at the push of a button,” said Brian P. Kelley CEO of GMCR.

SODASTREAM IS TANKING - Business Insider

You know...You're right!
Now let's move on to Syrians being mass slaughtered by Syrians.

Why would Sherri care about that ? There are no Israelis/Jews doing the killing, so its of no interest to her...

Sodastream was down as much as 13% after hours.

This comes after Coca-Cola announced that it is taking a*10% stake in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.

Green Mountain filed an application to register a*product called "Karbon,"*which would be used with machines to produce cold water, soda and carbonated beverages.

Here's the line in the press release that has investors freaking out.*

"With The Coca-Cola Company as a global strategic partner in our multi-brand at-home Keurig Cold beverage system, we believe there is significant opportunity to premiumize and accelerate growth in the cold beverage category by empowering consumers with an innovative, convenient way to freshly prepare their favorite cold beverages at the push of a button,” said Brian P. Kelley CEO of GMCR.

SODASTREAM IS TANKING - Business Insider

OMG! That's the END of Soda Stream; The END I tell you!
I can't wait for the Patent lawsuit to start.

The 10 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIII | Adweek

The 10 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIII

Sodastream is not there, but Coke is.

Watch "Official Coca-Cola "Big Game" Commercial 2014 - America Is Beautiful" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=443Vy3I0gJs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sodastream is not there, but Coke is

You're comparing the most well known drink in the world to a machine which makes soda that just recently started production??

Oh wait, I forgot you suffer from severe dementia , my bad

I am addressing the best ads of the Super Bowl.

Coke was there, SodaStream was not.

We are addressing the rating of the ad, Scar Jo failure, lol!

And BDS victory, let us not forget all this beautiful publicity we have seen of the Occupation and Apartheid and the illegal settlements!

Watch "Official Coca-Cola "Big Game" Commercial 2014 - America Is Beautiful" on YouTube

You're comparing the most well known drink in the world to a machine which makes soda that just recently started production??

Last edited:
BDS has certainly come a long way, as we see US MSM PUBLISHING articles with titles like that "Why Israel Fears The Boycott."
They sure have. They managed to get banned from almost every American university there is, and a law passed against them in NY. Can't wait to see their other accomplishments! Ha ha ha.

I am addressing the best ads of the Super Bowl.

Coke was there, SodaStream was not.

What does Soda Stream not being at the superbowl have to do with anything ??

Hundreds of millions of products weren't at the superbowl either

You make no sense Sherri. You really are pathetic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back