🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to do but laugh at the Zionists who simply cannot accept all these smashing BDS successes.

The writing is on the wall, that Apartheid Regime in Palestine is going to fall.

Thank you, God.
It's smashing alright, on your head. Did you see the anti BDS Bill that the House is passing?

The writing is on the wall for BDS. Kiss it goodbye in the US.

These unconstitutional proposed bills are going nowhere.

Dima Khalidi, the*Director of Palestine Solidarity Legal Support and Cooperating Counsel with the Center for Constitutional Rights, had a similar message in a statement e-mailed to us. *”This bill, like those proposed in the New York and Maryland state legislatures, is an outrageous assault on free speech…The bill violates the*Constitution*by denying funding to a university if any groups or individuals at that institution advocate for the academic boycott of Israel,” Khalidi said. *”It singles out and punishes only those boycotts that advocate for Palestinian rights. The First Amendment is clear: the government may not forbid controversial speech by students and academics based on its content or viewpoint.”

Similar efforts to defund institutions that receive government funding have been struck down as unconstitutional. *For instance, in 1999,*New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani pulled funding*from a city museum that displayed a portrait of the Virgin Mary sullied by elephant excrement. *A federal judge ruled that Giuliani’s move was unconstitutional and threatened the First Amendment.

Congress is next battleground over boycott of Israel | Mondoweiss

I am lmao at the Zionist moron Roudy.

What is there to do but laugh at the Zionists who simply cannot accept all these smashing BDS successes.

The writing is on the wall, that Apartheid Regime in Palestine is going to fall.

Thank you, God.
It's smashing alright, on your head. Did you see the anti BDS Bill that the House is passing?

Thank you, God.

Facts make you laugh ?? That's funny

Doesn't matter,. because every poster here who has read your posts is laughing at you! :lol:

Thank you, God.

Oh look out everyone Potty Mouth Sherri has logged on.

She got busted for driving under the influence of too much sperm. :lmao:

Wasn't she fired for drinking on the job at the sperm bank?
Yup, she was fired for making Sperm Mojitos with the Soda Stream machine from people who had just sold their sperm. Apparently it got to a point where her sperm addiction got out of control.

Is it true she was smuggling it out of the work place as well?

All these Zionists so LOST, lost in Occuparion, lost in Apartheid.

LOST in a lost and dying world, morally bankrupt!

LOST in a lost and dying world, morally bankrupt![/QUOTE

You sure you are not lost wandering the halls of some mental institution and don't realize that your friends are murdering innocent people because of their religious beliefs. Now that is being morally bankrupt when one group of people kills others because of their beliefs. One would think that in the 21st century there would be tolerance of different religious beliefs and that each group should be able to practice their beliefs in peace.

I don't know if anyone posted this article yet.

Explaining Oxfam's bigotry against Israel - The Commentator

I have no friends doing any killing absolutely anywhere.

But your Zionist pals are killing children in Palestine, over 1519 since 2000.

What is your response to Zionist killings?

You sure you are not lost wandering the halls of some mental institution and don't realize that your friends are murdering innocent people because of their religious beliefs. Now that is being morally bankrupt when one group of people kills others because of their beliefs. One would think that in the 21st century there would be tolerance of different religious beliefs and that each group should be able to practice their beliefs in peace.

I am all for this, BDS should be as broad as possible.

I just love this growing BDS Movement.

Why BDS Should Target All Israeli Institutions

"The BDS movement and its*attack on SodaStream and Scarlett Johansson*have been much in the news.The BDS movement (the movement for boycott, divestment, and sanctions against Israeli businesses and institutions) aims at ending the occupation, the settlements, Israeli discrimination against Palestinian Arabs, and Israel’s long-continuing exclusion from return to its territory of the Palestinians expelled and/or exiled by Israeli forces from that territory in the 1948 war."

"Some people, although they wish to see an end to the occupation and settlements,believe that BDS should target only institutions that directly support the occupation and/or settlements.*They want settlements-related business to be “disentangled” from other Israeli businesses and institutions."

For reasons given below, I believe that this view would lead to a sadly truncated “movement”, shorn of most of its potential power to effect change—that BDS should target all Israeli businesses and institutions.

Why BDS Should Target All Israeli Institutions » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Last edited:
Date of article is 2/6/2014

I am all for this, BDS should be as broad as possible.

I just love this growing BDS Movement.

Why BDS Should Target All Israeli Institutions

"The BDS movement and its*attack on SodaStream and Scarlett Johansson*have been much in the news.The BDS movement (the movement for boycott, divestment, and sanctions against Israeli businesses and institutions) aims at ending the occupation, the settlements, Israeli discrimination against Palestinian Arabs, and Israel’s long-continuing exclusion from return to its territory of the Palestinians expelled and/or exiled by Israeli forces from that territory in the 1948 war."

"Some people, although they wish to see an end to the occupation and settlements,believe that BDS should target only institutions that directly support the occupation and/or settlements.*They want settlements-related business to be “disentangled” from other Israeli businesses and institutions."

For reasons given below, I believe that this view would lead to a sadly truncated “movement”, shorn of most of its potential power to effect change—that BDS should target all Israeli businesses and institutions.

Why BDS Should Target All Israeli Institutions » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

JAISAL NOOR, TRNN PRODUCER: Welcome to The Real News. I'm Jaisal Noor in Baltimore.

Secretary of State John Kerry is coming under fire in Israel for recent remarks about the lack of progress in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. He said, quote, "The risks are very high for Israel." "People are talking about boycott. That will intensify in the case of failure. We all have a strong interest in this conflict resolution. Today's status quo absolutely, to a certainty, I promise you 100*percent, cannot be maintained."

The statements follow the resignation of actress Scarlett Johansson as a global ambassador for Oxfam after a campaign by the Boycott, Divest, and Sanctions movement, or BDS, brought international attention to her role as a spokesperson for SodaStream, a company that operates a factory in the occupied West Bank. In a statement, Oxfam said that the business, "such as SodaStream, that operate in settlements further the ongoing poverty and denial of rights of the Palestinian communities that we work to support.

Scarlett Johansson Controversy Brings International Attention to BDS Movement "Scarlett Johansson Controversy Brings International Attention to BDS Movement" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
It just hit me, now I know what's going on.

Sherri Incorporated is trying to get the SodaStream factory closed so they can take it over.

They will produce SpermaStream machines to make carbonated drinks flavored with the finest sperm of man and beasts.

They will force the "Palestinians" to provide the sperms.

And I hear they are already in negotiations with Mahmoud al-Jody to be their spokesman. :thup:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

I have no friends doing any killing absolutely anywhere.

But your Zionist pals are killing children in Palestine, over 1519 since 2000.

What is your response to Zionist killings?

Why, Mrs. Sherri, your good friends have managed to kill over 11,000 children just in Syria alone. While you keep on spewing out that 1519 number (many of whom were old enough to be militants), your friends are busy suicide and car bombing in many different locations, and among those caught up in these bombings are children out with their parents. Simply put, on this Middle East forum, you have been mighty quiet about the children your friends have killed, even about the children your friends have wounded and those children made refugees by your friends.

I have no friends killing anyone.

WHY Are Zionists so addicted to lying?

Does Sally live to lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back